Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is NOW back To Dating The Goofy Looking Kid from One Direction..

fgg

Taylor Swift: I Don't Know How to Make Relationships Last

Taylor Swift's love life is well documented – in her songs and in the press – but the singer says she still has a lot to learn about romance.

Asked what she doesn't know about relationships, the singer, who has recently been linked to One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles, tells British Cosmopolitan, "How to make them last."

"I've never had a really long relationship, so I have no idea what that's like," says Swift in the January issue, on newsstands Friday. "Wish me luck for the future!"

But Swift, who turns 23 next week, says she does know what she's looking for in a long-term partner – a good guy.

"I really don't have any rules about dating when it comes to height, age, career choice, anything like that," Swift, who has dated every-type from Conor Kennedy, 18, to John Mayer, 35. "It's really more about strength of character. When it comes to age, I've been all over the map."

Even though she is still figuring out how to find the right guy, she takes something away from every relationship and learns what not to do – usually.

"I think that idea of love I hope for is that you learn a lesson and you don’t have to learn it twice," she says. "But the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" is about when I knowingly made the same mistake twice. I couldn't resist it – there's that temptation to push yourself into a risky situation with someone who is going to hurt you, and that's what that song is about: not trusting your own instincts and ignoring all the red flags."

Though Swift is known for writing about her personal life, she says she tries to hide the identity of the men she uses as inspiration for her songs.

"I put details in my songs but never first and last names – and I definitely don't include social security numbers!" she jokes.

Taylor Swift's Love Life: I Don't Know How to Make Relationships Last : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

"I really don't have any rules about dating when it comes to height, age, career choice, anything like that," Swift, who has dated every-type from Conor Kennedy, 18, to John Mayer, 35. "It's really more about strength of character. When it comes to age, I've been all over the map."
    The words: John Mayer and strength of character should not be in the same paragraph.
    BelledeJour, Syd and mjw like this.

Hell everyone has a john mayer in their dating history.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why does everyone want her to settle down? she's a fucking kid, let her date around
    This ^

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    if i were 22, a multimillionare and a huge star i'd have a turnstyle at the door to my bedroom. fuck those jellus haters
    And this ^

mjw
    Elite Member

Default From The I CAN'T Files: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Do The Dirty Dancing Lift

Okay, Baby should be put in the corner this time.

At an after-party for Z100's Jingle Ball in NYC on Friday night, Taylor Swiftand Harry Styles had the time of their lives when they did the Dirty Dancing lift on the dance floor. This would be okay if they had both snorted powdered Ecstasy or were ten shades of drunk, and did it as a joke. But you know they practiced this during one of their slumber parties and Taylor made the DJ play the right song and everything. They did this for serious.

Harry Styles had Taylor Swift's apple tart vagina that close to his face and she's looking up into the spotlights like she's Jennifer Grey, and he didn't drop her ass on the floor before picking up the phone to fire his publicist for setting this fake shit up? Molding pieces of bread into heart shapes to feed the ducks at Central Park during a staged photo op is ONE thing to do for attention, but doing the Dirty Dancing lift with Taylor Swift is another. At what cost is it worth getting a cover of Life & Style, Harry Styles? At what cost? I can't look at you anymore, Harry.

And in this picture, Taylor is totally saying, "Say, 'Nobody puts Taylor in the corner' one more time! Please. I won't make you tuck my Holly Hobbies dolls in tonight if you do."

From The I CAN'T Files: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Do The Dirty Dancing Lift | Dlisted

a little scary...

Pinkii, mjw, MsChiff and 2 others like this.

^ that just underlines the fact he's not attractive at all and she looks like a rodent
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    a little scary...

I really hate these 'just called the paps' photos.

Bronze Member

Edit: plus Harry looks as if he's about to burst into tears.

I am so sick of this band and Taylor Swift....

mjw
    Elite Member

Thousands Of One Direction Fans Are On Suicide Watch And It's All That Slut Tramp Taylor Swift's Fault!

It was just a few New Year's Eves ago when Taylor Swift was kissing her stuffed animal collection after a tea party rager in her life-size replica ofBarbie's Victorian dream house and now here she is kissing an actual boy in the middle of Times Square. Nellie Oleson's long-lost slutty older sister dressed up like Bobby Trendy at a leather party to perform on Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve and afterwards she took her latest victim Harry Stylesto the middle of Times Square and sucked on his face. All those times Taylor practiced kissing stuff with her own hand finally paid off!

But as Taylor sucked on Harry so hard that his bulging eyeballs nearly shot into the middle of his head, thousands of One Direction fans used the plastic spatula from their gender-neutral Easy Bake Ovens to try to cut their hurt feelings out of their bodies. The video of that man-trap whore in Holly Hobbie's body kissing on Harry Styles cut open the hearts of a thousand 1D shippers and they poured their blood all over Twitter and Tumblr. I spent a good chunk of last night reading all of the crazed Tumblr posts about this shit. I don't know what's more pathetic. Crazy girls threatening to cut themselves over Taylor kissing their curly-haired British prince or me, a grown adult (I haven't had a skid mark in my chonies for at least 24 hours, so that means I am TOTALLY a grown adult, thankyouverymuch), reading their insane rants while slurping on coconut ice cream soup. The latter is definitely more pathetic. I don't even know why I asked. Here's just some of the insanity those crazies spewed out on Tumblr:

Dear Taylor,
    I heard you’ve shared a kiss with Harry Styles and dating him as well. Well, congratulations. You just achieved what could probably be the most incredible thing every Harry girl dreamt of her whole life. You stole his heart and he stole yours, don’t waste it. Imagine how many Harry girls would want to be in your position right now. He’d rather spend time with you than tweet us. Please don’t break his heart and have inspiration to write another song. I’ve always looked up to you growing up, but after finding out what most of your songs were about, it broke me and now Harry is your new boyfriend, please don’t treat him in a song of trash like the rest. Not only will it hurt me, it will hurt Harry girls because I am one. On the day you plan to break up, put in mind how many directioners will be broken just seeing one of the people they look up to is hurt. If you both decide to be forever, I’ll respect it. If you both get married, I’ll be there to spread a smile. If you get pregnant and have his child, I’ll learn to love him/her if that’s what Harry and you want. I’m speaking for all those directioners who’ve learned to love and respect the most bittersweet of things like this. My final words: love is fragile. Be careful not to break his heart because it will break me too.

Just watched the kiss video and omg I’m sobbing right now they kissed forever and then hugged forever and kept going back to hugging and he was rubbing her back and I’m pretty sure he said “it’s alright” because I think a fan shouted something mean and oh my god tears no I hate haylor no make it stop he actually likes her HE ACTUALLY LIKES HER

I just saw the video of the Haylor kiss on New Years and I actually broke down into tears.

taylor swift was wearing harry’s jacket bye im gonna go jump off a cliff

but but…can you imagine Louis waking up from his party last night and seeing that haylor kissing picture and he slowly slides down the wall and when he gets to the floor he curls up because not only is he losing his best friend he’s lost his love…and im lighting myself on fire

If you replaced "Taylor" with "Kelly Taylor," "Harry" with "Dylan" and "Haylor" with "Dylly," that's pretty much what the rants I scribbled on lined paper looked like after that slut Kelly stole Dylan from Brenda.

But seriously, I really feel for those broken-hearted One Directioners, but I feel even more for the security guards and New York City policemen who had to stand in a sea of iPhones taking pictures of Taylor kissing her next #1 single. They did not graduate from the police academy for this shit.
    Thousands Of One Direction Fans Are On Suicide Watch And It's All That Slut Tramp Taylor Swift's Fault! | Dlisted

mjw
    Elite Member

some more gems about Haylor on Tumblr-

taylor swift slept with the ikea monkey pass it around
    It started all over again! Remember when Harry received hate, insults, threats by simply not a solo you have gone well or when romanced with Caroline?
    Remember he cry? Remember he said: I’ve always wanted to be one of this people who did not really care much about what people tought about them ‘but I just do not think I am.
    Yes … He reads everything that you are saying now!
    Things like:
    “You’re a liar” or “You are disappoint us!” or “I can not believe That someday I was your fan and I supported you … I hate you”
    Do you think he likes reading this? HE IS PASSIONATE FUCK! He has feelings! He is not stone! Do not criticize him for dating donut! If you were in his shoes would do the same and will not say no!
    so today i talked to my friend after like 10 days and she asked me what was going on with one direction and haylor.
    and for the first time in history of us talking about the boys, all i had to say was ”i don’t even know anymore.”
    good job, taylor. good. job.

Source: nialler-mania
    #one direction #i'm so done #like so really actually done

When your sitting on your bed on the computer just like any other day, when you come over a picture of Haylor kissing on NYE. Thinking why is he dating her,holding HER and kissing HER. Then the screen goes black while loading and you see your reflection on the screen. Realizing wow look at me; no makeup, hair in a messy bun ,and laying in nothing but your bra and underwear and think. Im wasting my life away why am I so jealous of someone i’ve never met and is probably the best thing for him. Then closing your laptop and sobbing to his beautiful voice as you fall asleep.
    So,
    basically, I’m like all the other girls on this planet. I ship Harry with one of his band members or meself. We don’t like him dating girls, well that goes for all of the lads. But, as much as I fucking hate Haylor, please don’t send them hate. I’ve seen the most ridiculous tweets and “he lied” posts. I’ll admit it now, I was one of the people who did agree that he did lie, but I’m over it. Don’t send her tweets about being a beard, or anything. If you were that girl, if you were one of the lads’ girlfriends, how would you feel getting hate for loving them?
    I hate Haylor as much as the next person, but c’mon guys. Think positive.
    We still have Niall.
    lmao
    Kat Scorp likes this.

who are these tumblr idiots, and why would anyone care what they have to say.
    southernbelle likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information