Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is NOW back To Dating The Goofy Looking Kid from One Direction..

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    Harry Styles supposedly does have a big dick. He's done interviews where he says he likes to walk around naked, and his friends say he's very well-endowed. So yeah, maybe that's why Taylor's with him.
    He's done interviews where he brags about it? Most of the well-endowed guys I know are classily mum about it. The real packers don't have to boast.
    00Kimmi00 and Lalasnake like this.

Good for her for dating around, but she should stop going from 0 to 100 after the first date with these guys. It seems she can't just date, she goes from one full-on relationship to another (well the teenagers idea of a relationship anyway). One minute it's serious with a Kennedy, the next week she's bringing this guy to supposedly meet her mum. Just date!! She needs to learn what the word casual means.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Flygirl- He's never bragged about his dick lol. He's said in interviews he likes to be naked a lot, that's all.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    He's done interviews where he brags about it? Most of the well-endowed guys I know are classily mum about it. The real packers don't have to boast.
    No. He's done interviews where he says he likes to be naked. Then, people who know him have confirmed in separate reports that yes, he does like to walk around naked - and because of this, they've seen that he has a huge package. He's not bragging. But others are bragging for him.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Flygirl- He's never bragged about his dick lol. He's said in interviews he likes to be naked a lot, that's all.
    I'm just looking for any excuse not to like him. He's got that nasty little smug look about him.

Wow Taylor really gets around doesnt she?

I kid. I kid.

I do think Taylor is the type to fall hard and fast, hear wedding bells right away, make it out to be much more serious in her head than it actually is, and then be genuinely shocked when the guy loses interest once it's no longer new and exciting.

I don't really know much about this guy or One Direction, but by the looks of him and based on what I've read here about him, if she's hoping this relationship will be different, I think she'll be sorely disappointed.

JWL

He better hope the house across the street from him isn't for sale.
    SillyME54 and Brando like this.

Speaking of which....

Wednesday, November 21st 2012
    How To Turn Your Love Of Stalking Into A Real Estate Fortune By Taylor Swift

Even though Taylor Swift has taken down every picture of Conor Kennedy from the stalker wall in her bedroom, she still closed on a $4.8 million house near the Kennedy Compound on Cape Cod, because she never knows when she'll be in the mood to stalk his ass again. Now that Taylor "Alex Forrest" Swift has moved on to her next teenage victim, the mop-headed twink from One Direction, she's looking to set up a stalking headquarters near his house in London.

Hollywood Life says that Taylor is looking for houses in North London, the same neighborhood her current piece Harry Styles lives in. Taylor "David McCall" Swift wrote Harry's initials in her cappuccino foam last March when they dated for a quick minute, but they broke up because they were never together. A source says Taylor thinks that maybe this time their love will bloom if she moves near his ass.

“She’s been interested in buying a house in the UK for a while. But after months of not really mentioning it, Taylor’s suddenly instructed an estate [agent] to get on it ASAP! She’s even asked Harry if he’ll come and look at some places with her, since he knows the area.

Taylor says the reason things fizzled out last time was because they had no time together. I’m sure their recent contact is behind her sudden enthusiasm to buy in London. She says they’ll be able to pick up where they left off. I’m not sure how Harry will cope if Taylor does move in down the road. He always talks big with girls he likes, promising the earth, but in reality I think Harry likes being single."

Does Maggie Gyllenhaal's long-lost twin sister, Harry Styles, even know that he's dating Taylor of the Sunnybrook Mental Hospital? Have they even met? Taylor was probably watching a One Direction video one day and felt that Harry was giving her the eyes through her TV screen. Now she tells everyone that he's her boyfriend and she's going to stalk him so hard until he has no choice but to seek government assistance and enter the Taylor Swift Protection Program. Whatever, by then Taylor will have a new victim and her London house will be worth twice as much as she paid.

Bitch might be crazy, but she's also a real estate mogul genius.

Here's Taylor in Japan today.

Splash

Posted by: Michael K
    35 comments • Harry Styles • I See You Bitch • One Direction • Taylor Swift

dlisted.com
    Bluebonnet and SuriCruise like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JWL View Post
    He better hope the house across the street from him isn't for sale.
    Looks like you called it!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I do think Taylor is the type to fall hard and fast, hear wedding bells right away, make it out to be much more serious in her head than it actually is, and then be genuinely shocked when the guy loses interest....
    She seems to have a case of Jennifer Love Hewitt syndrome.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    She seems to have a case of Jennifer Love Hewitt syndrome.

Except Taylor Swift can actually get a guy to date her.

JWL

Holy cow! I was joking around - I guess she really is a stalker. Well, at least guys will know what they're getting, blonde-haired singer, writes you a love song, moves next door, and then writes a breakup song - all within a couple of months. Soon there will be enough of these guys to start a club.

or ya know, the rags could just be full of shit. it happens.
    Mel1973 and shedevilang like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Except Taylor Swift can actually get a guy to date her.
    but only for 30 seconds. at least JLH got them to stick around for a few years at a time.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information