Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is dating a Kennedy

^ I'm not talking about the moving too fast, that's a different issue. The line I was responding to said if an 18 year old girl was dating a 22 year old guy heads would roll.
    mistify likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I suppose I think it is because I think of girls as more mature, and teenage boys for the most part as very immature, so for a 22 year old woman to be involved with an 18 year old boy, I think of the maturity levels as way too different. But for an 18 year old girl with a 22 year old guy, I think of the maturity levels as more even. But, maybe I'm just brainwashed as society where an older man with a younger women is accepted, but the reverse isn't.

They kind of look like brother and sister in this picture, both squinty, pointy and toothy.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post

They kind of look like brother and sister in this picture, both squinty, pointy and toothy.
    One article on the internet, wrote Conor was the "spitting image' of JFK Jr.

fgg

^i saw that! i wanted to bitch slap that writer.
    mjw and Jazzy like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Taylor swift is so annoying to me. Her cutesy, "omigosh" i'm so surprised, mouth agape act is getting old. Makes me want to vomit. she's 22 years old yet she acts like a 12 year old and her songs sound like some lame middle school love letter. I can't imagine an actual man finding her attractive so her dating a high schooler is fitting for her maturity level.
    Bluebonnet, Jazzy, Pinkii and 1 others like this.

He's "still in high school" meaning, he's starting his senior year in a couple of weeks? He's 18, I'd have thought he'd be going away to college soon. What's Taylor going to do when he goes away to college? Buy a house across from his dorm?
    Bluebonnet likes this.

^^^i wouldnt be shocked to find out that taylor is headed to college next year. she's at the right age

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    Taylor swift is so annoying to me. Her cutesy, "omigosh" i'm so surprised, mouth agape act is getting old. Makes me want to vomit. she's 22 years old yet she acts like a 12 year old and her songs sound like some lame middle school love letter. I can't imagine an actual man finding her attractive so her dating a high schooler is fitting for her maturity level.
    ^This! I love Kristin Wiig's impersonation of her doing just that. ^

SNL Michael Buble and Taylor Swift I Saw 3 Ships Come Sailing In Saturday Night Live - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    He's "still in high school" meaning, he's starting his senior year in a couple of weeks? He's 18, I'd have thought he'd be going away to college soon. What's Taylor going to do when he goes away to college? Buy a house across from his dorm?
    She'll be the R.A. of the dorm!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Taylor Swift visits grave of Kennedy boyfriend's mom

It must be really serious between Taylor Swift and her Kennedy boyfriend: Now they're visiting graves together.

The New York Daily News reports today that Swift, 22, joined boyfriend-of-two-months, high schooler Conor Kennedy, 18, and members of his family on Sunday in a wind-swept visit to his mother's unmarked Cape Cod grave.

Mary Richardson Kennedy, who was separated from Conor's father, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and suffered from depression and alcoholism, hanged herself in a barn on her Westchester, N.Y., estate in May. She is buried in St. Francis Xavier cemetery, where other Kennedy family members are buried, in Hynannis near the Kennedy compound.

Conor Kennedy, her eldest son and a grandson of the assassinated Robert F. Kennedy, led a group of more than a dozen family members, including his sister, Kyra, and younger brothers William and Aidan. Conor helped clear the grave of overgrown grass and weeds.

"Wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, slip-on leather loafers and a pleated, short-sleeved dress bursting with a pattern of spring flowers, Swift held Conor's hand and caressed him," The Daily News reported. "At one point, the singer and the grieving group appeared to bow their heads in prayer."

Conor and Swift have spent nearly the entire summer together on the cape, swimming and sailing and snogging. Last week, they were snapped in a dockside kiss, reported the paper, which ran exclusive photos.

Swift accompanied him to his cousin Kyle Kennedy's wedding on Saturday, where she met more of his clan. She took him to see meet her parents in Nashville this month. And she just bought a $5 million beach mansion near the home of Conor's 84-year-old grandmother, Ethel Kennedy, widow of RFK, who is believed to have introduced the pair.

Taylor Swift visits grave of Kennedy boyfriend's mom

Wonder why her grave is not marked? That seems strange.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Wonder why her grave is not marked? That seems strange.
    Mary Kennedy's body was exhumed and reburied at another location, which may explain why there is no headstone yet.

Permits are for the little people.

The body of RFK Jr.’s estranged wife was illegally exhumed from her not-so-final resting place and reburied without the necessary paperwork, Massachusetts officials told the Daily News.

And in a shocking new development, Westchester death records obtained by The News reveal Mary Richardson Kennedy was discovered hanging in a barn at her Bedford home around 1:30 p.m. on May 16 — but not by her husband and housekeeper, as first reported.

The suicide victim was instead found by her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor, a report from the Westchester County medical examiner showed. Kennedy, who battled drug and alcohol problems during her 18-year marriage to Bobby Kennedy, was last seen nearly 24 hours earlier by a caretaker on the property. She left no note.

Her recent burial relocation exposed a beyond-the-grave rift between her siblings and her powerful in-laws — a gap that was widening within hours of her suicide.

Bobby and Mary’s brother Tom, in dueling phone calls just 10 minutes apart, fought over which family would bury the 52-year-old mother of four.

The Richardson family boycotted the funeral after RFK Jr. prevailed in a court fight.

Kennedy hosted the wake at the family compound in Bedford and arranged for Mary’s initial burial near the Cape Cod graves of his aunt and uncle, Eunice and Sargent Shriver.

Barnstable Town Clerk Linda Hutchenrider told The News that no paperwork was filed before last week’s exhumation of the body laid to rest on May 19.

“When you deposit a body in Massachusetts, you need a permit,” said Hutchenrider. “And if the body is moved, you need another permit — even if it’s in the same cemetery.”

The new burial plot — on a lonely hillside near the cemetery entrance — was selected by a local gravedigger, who said no one from the Kennedy clan examined the location before the switch. The disinterment, just seven weeks after Mary’s burial near Hyannisport, was done without her family’s approval.

Read more: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. failed to get proper permits to*move wife Mary Richardson Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    One article on the internet, wrote Conor was the "spitting image' of JFK Jr.

As if.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Mary Kennedy's body was exhumed and reburied at another location, which may explain why there is no headstone yet.
    I remember reading about the feud after her suicide. He had complete intentions of divorcing her but wanted to take control of her burial and all that comes with it (viewing, funeral, etc.). I could totally see her family wanting to take over the burial plans since from what I read, their divorce was imminent. But legally, he was still next of kin because the divorce hadn't occurred yet. If I was her family, I'd be livid too, considering the circumstances, but law is law. Mary was extremely close to her husband's cousin (sister, maybe?), but I think this burial was more a power play than anything. I'm very curious why he saw fit to bury Mary near old-generation Kennedys, but then had her moved far away from the rest of his family. Why not let her family bury her near her relatives instead then? Seems really spiteful.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Mother of the bride claims Taylor Swift crashed Kennedy wedding Read more: http://ww

The mother of a Kennedy bride claims Taylor Swift crashed her daughter’s wedding over the weekend and shunned repeated requests to leave.

Victoria Gifford Kennedy told the Boston Herald she didn’t want the country crooner, who’s dating 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, to distract from daughter Kyle Kennedy’s big day — but she and Conor came anyway.

“They texted me an hour before the wedding and asked if they could come,” Victoria said. “I responded with a very clear, ‘Please do not come.’”

She said Taylor, 22, and her new boyfriend showed up Saturday at the Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel in Boston, where her daughter was marrying Liam Kerr.

“I personally went up to Ms. Swift, whose entrance distracted the entire event, politely introduced myself to her, and asked her as nicely as I could to leave,” Victoria told the newspaper.

“It was like talking to a ghost. She seemed to look right past me.”

Swift’s rep denied she was unwanted at the wedding.

“There is no truth to that,” publicist Paula Erickson told the Boston Herald.

“Taylor was invited to the wedding and the bride thanked her profusely for being there.”

Victoria says Swift’s arrival at the hotel prompted chaos as fans rushed to get the singer’s photo and autograph.

She told the newspaper Swift and Conor left during dinner and returned for the reception, where they spent the rest of the night dancing.

Swift recently bought a $5 million home near the Kennedy’s compound in Hyannis Port. Her affection for the young Kennedy has been highly publicized since the pair was spotted canoodling aboard a sailboat in July.

Conor is the eldest son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide in May.

Read more: Mother of the bride claims Taylor Swift crashed Kennedy wedding - NY Daily News

mjw
    Elite Member

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Joins Kennedy Family
    to Visit BF's Mom's Grave

Read more: Taylor Swift -- Joins Kennedy Family to Visit BF's Mom's Grave | TMZ.com

Taylor Swift played the role of supportive girlfriend yesterday ... accompanying her boyfriend Conor Kennedy as he visited his mother's grave site on Cape Cod.

The two were joined by several members of the Kennedy family, including Conor's brother and sister, who were all paying respects to the late Mary Richardson Kennedy.

Mary -- who married and divorced Robert F. Kennedy -- died back in May. Officials say the 52-year-old hanged herself in a barn. She had been suffering from serious bouts of addiction and depression for years.

Read more: Taylor Swift -- Joins Kennedy Family to Visit BF's Mom's Grave | TMZ.com
    Nothing like posing for the paps at your mother's grave.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information