Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is dating a Kennedy

I like Taylor, but buying the house next door to his so soon reeks of desperation and stage 5 clinginess. If it's true that she was dating Patrick Schwarzenegger, it's also a little suspicious. It seems like she's just hard up to get in with that family, whoever's available and of semi-appropriate age. I also think the age difference is bizarre. When you get older, it isn't a big deal, but the difference in 18 and 22 is pretty significant, maturity-wise. When I was 22, I didn't even really have any interest in hanging out with 18 year olds, much less dating one. Is he still in high school?

I like Taylor as well but joining that family will give her something to write about.
    card likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    That's what I thought. She's 22 and he's 18. She can legally drink and he can't. Probably good thing he can't since he's a Kennedy and all.
    Like age has ever stopped a Kennedy from drinking!!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Like age has ever stopped a Kennedy from drinking!!
    Like ANYTHING has ever stopped a Kennedy from drinking.
    southernbelle and Bluebonnet like this.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah massive crazy, clingy vibes from that. Now they'll never have to be apart! She has the relationship maturity of a 12 year old girl so he is probably a good fit for her age-wise.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

mjw
    Elite Member

Taylor Swift really did buy a house close to the Kennedy compound: creepy?

What started out as a minor, bizarre little summer love story has become increasingly creepy and bothersome… to me. For the most part, I don’t take celebrity gossip all that seriously – meaning, I don’t personalize it, I don’t try to interject myself into the proverbial shoes of any given celebrity. But this Taylor Swift-Conor Kennedy thing is really bugging me, and I can’t help but feel a tidal wave of emotion for and about 18-year-old Conor Kennedy. Conor just lost his mom. He’s still dealing with all of the “shoulda, woulda, coulda” of his parents’ awful split, which was then compounded by his mom’s suicide. Now he’s the administrator to his mother’s estate too, going through her papers, dealing with all of the loose ends she left behind. And he’s still in high school – one source claimed he was going into his junior year of prep school, some sources say he’s headed into his senior year, but the common denominator is that he’s STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

And then Swifty comes into the picture, angling to get into the Kennedy clan in any way possible. In what world are Taylor Swift’s actions not seen as predatory and simply wrong? Oh, I’m sorry – we’re supposed to believe that Swifty is “helping” and “supporting” Conor through this difficult time. You know what would be a big help? Not forcing a relationship on an 18-year-old who is having a really horrible year! But Swifty is willfully clueless about that kind of thing. That’s why she just bought a property adjacent to the Kennedy compound. Of course.

After getting a taste of the Kennedy lifestyle this summer, Taylor Swift apparently feels she could get used to it. The Nashville-based singer, 22, who is dating Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s son Conor, 18, has bought a house in Hyannis Port, Mass., across the street from Conor’s grandmother Ethel, according to several reports.

A realtor in Hyannis, Mass., confirmed the purchase to PEOPLE, saying Swift bought the property last week.

“It’s in a beautiful location and right across the street from Conor and the Kennedys,” the realtor says. “It’s a beautiful home. She got a nice home, paid fair price. The house was on the market for two to four years.”

The realtor said the property – said to be a 13-room home overlooking Nantucket Sound with seven bedrooms and five bathrooms – was originally listed for $14 million but was “way overpriced.” Local reports say Swift scooped it up for $4.9 million.

Swift, who is said to be “swept off her feet” by Conor, has many admirers in the Kennedy clan, with Ethel’s daughter Rory calling her “a great friend of all of ours.”

[From People]

This whole thing deserves a siren call of “DANGER DANGER”. Best case scenario: this relationship lasts until… what? He graduates from high school? So, maybe another year. A year in which Swifty balances being an international musical superstar with her boyfriend who is still in high school. And then what after that? What happens when Conor meets some nice teenage girl from a nice political family? What if Swifty’s drama gets to be too much really, really quickly? I guess she can just put the property back on the market. It just feels so… ugh. I don’t even have the words for how icky I feel about all of this.

http://www.celebitchy.com/245614/tay...mpound_creepy/

I didn't realize he was still in high school.

Bronze Member

^Swifty looks alot older than her boyfriend, who looks like a 12 year old kid next to her in that pic. Mentally, she still acts like a teen. Taylor Lautner was just 17 when they started dating so this old hat for her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she wants to live and be close to Ethel and the family more than date the grandson. It's probably something she did get to experinence much, family and fun. Did she have much of a life as a teen or was she always touring?

I get why guys like her but she has no sex appeal and is borderline unattractive to me.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Genie123 View Post
    I think she wants to live and be close to Ethel and the family more than date the grandson. It's probably something she did get to experinence much, family and fun. Did she have much of a life as a teen or was she always touring?
    She's on only child, isn't she? She's been performing since she was a child so I doubt she had a "normal" existence.

So she's looking for normal with Ethel? Mmm, hmm. That makes sense.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    She's on only child, isn't she? She's been performing since she was a child so I doubt she had a "normal" existence.
    She has a younger brother but yeah, she has been performing since she was a child. This relationship is super creepy. If this were a 22 year old male star dating a high school girl, heads would be rolling.

Really? If this were an 18 year old girl and a 22 year old guy people would freak out?

I must be fucked up, because that doesn't seem odd at all to me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ It's creepy because she moves so damn fast and is in lurrrrv with every guy she lays eyes on, and this kid is still in high school and lost his mother and probably doesn't know quite what he's getting himself into. When he doesn't live up to her expectations and make her feel like the special princess that she is, there will be a song about it, count on that. I really doubt she's helping him through anything, she seems very sweet and kind but she's immature as fuck and seems pretty self-absorbed in her own fairytale.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information