Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is dating a Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I want to punch Lainey in the face for her "non" crap.
    It drives me insane when she does that!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by zzzz_what View Post
    Ten bucks says this ends in some kind of freak accident.

Gold Member

At this point who hasn't she dated?

^
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie lass View Post
    ^
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
    ...and she better not lay hands on him! *pulls out switchblade* He deserves a cool chick who wouldn't give him shit. I want him and Mila Kunis together for some reason, but she's been defiled by Ashton Kunter, so...
    bonnie lass likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    Girl has no game. But wasn't she also dating Arnold Schwarzawhatever's kid? Isn't he related to these Kennedys? Way to keep it in the fam Swifty.
    That's what I thought. She's 22 and he's 18. She can legally drink and he can't. Probably good thing he can't since he's a Kennedy and all.

I agree with everyone else...she's got no game. She jumps from one guy to the next and it's all very public.
    Yoko Ono likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    At this point who hasn't she dated?
    I had to double-check that I hadn't fucked her yet.
    Lenny, Yoko Ono, Mercer and 2 others like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Robert Pattinson may be available. You know she would.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    ...and she better not lay hands on him! *pulls out switchblade* He deserves a cool chick who wouldn't give him shit. I want him and Mila Kunis together for some reason, but she's been defiled by Ashton Kunter, so...
    or zooey deschanel. as far as i know he's dating a dancer called lexy hulme, though.

maybe taylor wasn't dating patrick schwarzenegger, maybe he's just a friend that she used to get to know this guy.
    Last edited by stef; August 1st, 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: quoting fail
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

mjw
    Elite Member

Lexy and JGL broke up about 2 years ago.

But back to Taylor...

Ethel Kennedy Plays Matchmaker to Taylor Swift

Turns out it was matchmaker Ethel Kennedy who was reportedly behind the pairing of her grandson Conor and singer/song-writer Taylor Swift.

Apparently the 83-year-old widow of Robert F. Kennedy is a big fan of Swift’s music and reached out to Taylor, and the two became friends.

In fact, this winter, Swift walked the Kennedy matriarch down the red carpet at the premiere of an HBO documentary about the widow’s life.

Kennedy set up her pal Swift with her grandson on July 4, and fireworks instantly went off.

The New York Post added that on Saturday, the couple went sailing and Swift was seen talking to Ethel Kennedy. On Sunday, Swift and Conor Kennedy reportedly attended church together.

According to the Post, the two have been seen together three times in the past month. A classic example of how, once again, grandmother always knows best.
    Ethel Kennedy Plays Matchmaker to Taylor Swift - ABC News
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Grandma knows best until Swifty becomes all obsessive, writes 10 songs about how they're meant to be together, and moves in next door all before the 3 month mark.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

mjw
    Elite Member

Taylor Swift Buys Home Near the Kennedys on Cape Cod

By TIM NUDD

After getting a taste of the Kennedy lifestyle this summer, Taylor Swift apparently feels she could get used to it.

The Nashville-based singer, 22, who is dating Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s son Conor, 18, has bought a house in Hyannis Port, Mass., across the street from Conor's grandmother Ethel, according to several reports.

A realtor in Hyannis, Mass., confirmed the purchase to PEOPLE, saying Swift bought the property last week.

"It's in a beautiful location and right across the street from Conor and the Kennedys," the realtor says. "It's a beautiful home. She got a nice home, paid fair price. The house was on the market for two to four years."

The realtor said the property – said to be a 13-room home overlooking Nantucket Sound with seven bedrooms and five bathrooms – was originally listed for $14 million but was "way overpriced." Local reports say Swift scooped it up for $4.9 million.

Swift, who is said to be "swept off her feet" by Conor, has many admirers in the Kennedy clan, with Ethel's daughter Rory calling her "a great friend of all of ours."
    Taylor Swift Buys Cape Cod Home Near the Kennedys : People.com

Cool

Wow. Not cool, Taylor.

Ethel is probably over the moon about this and is "encouragng" Conor which will in turn, make him be all: "Uh...I need my space...."

Taylor seems very immature herself, so I am sure someone 4 years younger is a good fit. I wonder what Taylor's Mom thinks about it? She has always been super involved with Taylor's life and career, even after she turned 18. I am sure the girl has had to felt smothered to death the last 4 years.

I love that skirt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information