Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up!!!!

fgg

Does Taylor Swift already have a new boyfriend with English ginger Ed Sheeran?

Does Taylor Swift already have a new boyfriend? SCANDAL. Swifty and Conor Kennedy just broke up, according to a piece in Us Weekly last week. And now there are some reports that Swifty has gotten “increasingly close” to British singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, a 21-year-old ginger who is probably most well-known in America for his hit song “The A Team”. He’s only a year younger than Swifty, which is definitely an improvement. Anyway, coincidences and conspiracies are piling up and now it looks like Ed and Swifty might be more than friends? Evidence: they just announced that they’ll be touring together next year; they’ve been complimenting each other in the press for months; they have a duet on Swifty’s new album, Red; they were photographed together on Memorial Day, when I assume they were working on Swifty’s album; and Ed just got a tattoo of “RED” on his arm. Oh, it’s ON.

Taylor Swift might have only just broke up with 18 year-old Conor Kennedy but according to sources she is already getting close to a new man, fellow musician and collaborator Ed Sheeran.

The pair have already written music together penning duet ‘Everything Has Changed’ for Taylor’s new album and after announcing that the ‘Lego House’ singer will be joining Taylor on her 45-date tour of North America next year, insiders have reportedly told The Mirror the pair might be more than just friends and are getting “increasingly close”.

The track they wrote together, according to Taylor is “about falling in love and describes the feeling of when you first meet someone”.

They have both spent the last few months gushing about each other, with Taylor saying: “For me Ed is my absolute favourite (British artist).”

While the ‘Drunk’ singer told the Australian Hearld Sun: “As a person, Taylor’s such a sweetheart,” he said. “[She's] the perfect example of what musicians should be and how they should work and react. She just loves music and she’s not in it for anything else.”

The claim comes after Ed spent three hours getting the name of Taylor’s new album tattooed on his arm. He took to Twitter to confirm his announce he would be on her tour yesterday: “Happy to announce that I am special guest on @taylorswift13’s tour of North America next year… gonna be bonks.”

If Ed is dating Taylor he’ll join a long list of ex boyfriends including John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas.

[From Entertainmentwise]

Now, would I put it past Swifty to have a cute little ginger jump-off waiting in the wings for when she was done with her high school boyfriend? No, I would not put that past her AT ALL. And I think that Ed and Taylor probably will fool around and maybe even date, if not now then when they’re on tour together. But this will end in heartbreak too. Of course. Because Swifty’s bunny-boiler vibe will freak out EVERY SINGLE DUDE SHE MEETS.

By the way, I just came across Swifty’s interview with The Daily Beast which was published last week. You can you read the full thing here (it’s meh), but I just wanted to pull a few quotes that were irritating me:

Swifty on the idea that she’s empowering women: “When people say things about me empowering women, that’s an amazing compliment. It’s not necessarily what I thought I was doing, because I write songs about what I feel. I think there’s strength when you’re baring your emotions.”

On whether she considers herself a feminist: “I don’t really think about things as guys versus girls. I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life.”

On why girls look up to her: “It’s the message. I try to have a normal life and look at things in a normal way, under very abnormal circumstances. That’s always going to be my main goal, that’s always what I’m going to strive for, to be a normal human being. It’s interesting because you’re put in really abnormal situations. You have an abnormal-size microscope covering your life and everything you do. You look at the idea of being 22, that’s when you’re supposed to be out there living and being selfish and making mistakes and messing up. If I mess up once, it’s a headline everywhere.”

[Via The Daily Beast]

The feminism quote bugs. Because there’s the implicit suggestion that women who don’t go far in life are not working as hard as men, when there’s mountains of evidence proving that women can work AS hard as men (or harder) and they’ll still make less money, will be promoted less often and they have fewer paths and opportunities for success. Which is why more women should call themselves feminists – if you believe that your hard work is equal to a man’s hard work, you ARE a feminist. And men are not and should not be the “base line” with which women compare themselves.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Does Taylor Swift already have a new boyfriend with English ginger Ed Sheeran?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Noooooooo! I love Ed Sheeran, she can't ruin him!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe "red" is a nickname for him?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Jesus H, hooker. Let your snatch air out for a week or so at least. Oh well. If I was 22 and single I'd probably out banging too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If I was 22 and single I'd probably out banging too.
    but with a ginger?

i kid!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh yeah, to quote some pervert, I'd rock out with my cock out! *Steven Stifler?*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I've banged a ginger or two in my time. Even dated one for quite a bit of time when I was 19-20ish. I wasn't such a whore that I couldn't write a list of the names if I sat down with a pen and paper, but I had a decent enough run before I met MrDark. But if I had a do over, there are actually 2-3 opportunities I didn't go for at the time that I should have if I had been the smart bitch back then that I am now.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

I've banged a ginger or two in my time. Even dated one for quite a bit of time when I was 19-20ish. I wasn't such a whore that I couldn't write a list of the names if I sat down with a pen and paper, but I had a decent enough run before I met MrDark. But if I had a do over, there are actually 2-3 opportunities I didn't go for at the time that I should have if I had been the smart bitch back then that I am now.
    i know what you mean. but then again, there were others that i didn't go for and i'm pretty glad about that.

so yeah, taylor is a slut who might actually be boffing someone. what's her straight man count now, 3?

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i know what you mean. but then again, there were others that i didn't go for and i'm pretty glad about that.

so yeah, taylor is a slut who might actually be boffing someone. what's her straight man count now, 3?
    More than three. Hell, John Mayer alone would require several months to a year of airing it out (with rounds of testing) afterward.
    Bluebonnet and kasippu like this.

I don't have a daughter, but I doubt I would have a problem with her listening to Pink any more than TS.
    I have two and I don't have a problem with them listening to pink at all that is not what I was saying, I was saying that TS purposely targets the teen crowd that's how she has made her fortune. I don't hate all of TS's music (because I have a lot of it rammed down my throat by the older girl) but it's not something I would run out and buy either. Pink has never had a song I don't like I love the bitch's music.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Actually, there is a song from the new album I kinda like: I Knew You Were Trouble. Its way too overproduced and pop, but its slightly more mature than usual. And its about John Mayer, and she blames herself for getting involved with him. I might actually buy it.
    I like the line from that song, "When I fell hard/you took a step back/without me". I dated a narcissist and can definitely relate to a lot of her her lyrics. Some of her songs sound like they were written about my ex.

Bronze Member

The narcissist's great tragedy: they really aren't anything special - and they know it.
    Laurent likes this.

Aha, but they try so hard to keep anyone else from finding out that dirty secret, don't they?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Uggg,...just heard this bitch broke more records with her new album sales, after one week. I can't stand her,...but she best keep pounding away at it while the money train is still rolling. She'd should be investing it for her future, because this generation of girls will soon be grown, and she might not click with the next one coming up.

Bronze Member

Yes! And it's usually when the slip starts to dip below the hemline that they are gone. You can set your watch by these people. I don't know enough about TS and her music to judge how clued in she is about these fascinating nuances and how they might help her chose more suitable romantic partners, but agree that her having missed out on what passes for normal life these days prompted this relationship (and sure, the publicity doesn't hurt either) and it's further complicated by the fact that her schtick keeps her in this permanent junior high school state of mind. Putting aside that this is a Kennedy (does she have no parents or close friends to warn her away from this ghastly tribe?) the age difference seemed really sad and unfortunate. I don't see her as slutty, really, or even just enjoying herself. She seems like a nervous wreck to me. Remember how Tammy Faye Baker used to wear all that eye make-up to hide how freaked out she was? She's like that. Scared. And painfully aware that she's missed out on things that make common ground among most people. She should take some time off and just drop below the radar. But she won't, not with an album to support.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information