Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up!!!!

pinks target audience isnt 12
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I don't have a daughter, but I doubt I would have a problem with her listening to Pink any more than TS.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy View Post
    Taylor just a SLUT. why hasn't anybody called her out on this instead of constantly kissing her ass.
    sweet jesus, boytoy - what the hell is wrong with YOU? Nobody here kisses TS's ass! Nor do a whole lot of people believe she's a slut! How many people have you fucked and how old are YOU?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    because we aren't all misogynistic twats.
    vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    I have wondered the same thing , everyone got their panties in a bunch when Britney Spears dressed like a stripper and said how horrible she was as a role model but it's okay for Taylor to bounce from guy to guy and then call them out in songs and then refuse to admit what she's done in interviews , and her goody too shoes image is just as contrived as any other young pop star , it makes me want to vomit
    I've been unaware of a "goody two shoes" image. Because in the past 4 years, it appears that she's dated like 5 guys, she's a whore/slut? I don't care if she admits what she's done in interviews or not, I don't think if I were interviewed, I'd feel it necessary to confess my entire sexual history. That's between me and the men (yes, there was more than one - I'm a big ol' whore!) I had the sex with.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    wow, mind blown here by all this sexist bullshit.

women owning their sexual pleasure veers dangerously close to women wanting to own their bodies. and we can't have that, it's threatening to a lot of people.

sex always was, and always will be fun. people like it, even women. get the fuck over it.
    And another VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    oh jesus fucking christ here we go again, dating more than one person does not a slut/whore make. If she were a guy no one would give two shits about her dating a lot. She is 22 she should be experimenting and enjoying life so find another reason to hate. Her music sucks fine hate her for that, but calling a young girl a slut for actually *gasp having more than one boyfriend is just wrong
    slut shaming 101... AGAIN! You'd think we'd have this shit down by now, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And that virgin Jonas. Probably not Toothy Tile either.
    no shit!
    exactly so that leaves who The douch Mayer and the Kennedy
    a twenty two year old MAY have had sex with 2 guys in the last 3 or 4 years? that fucking WHORE!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She's young, pretty, rich and famous and has the world by the balls. I hope to hell she's a slut. She's stupid if she's not. I just wish she would own it.

That goody two shoes bullshit just gets on my nerves. I know you gotta make money, but damn. I can only stand so much fakeness. Pink's making bank and she doesn't have to pretend to be a virgin.
    Again, how is this untalented little hack portraying this "goody two shoes" image - I don't see it. It really wouldn't be possible for Pink to pretend to be a virgin, now would it? I don't think TS has said she's a virgin either, has she? No grown woman I know listens to Taylor Swift, she's geared toward the tweens/teens. As such, perhaps she doesn't feel it appropriate to talk about who she's given a tour of her lady garden?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I agree with the untalented little hack part. Just wondering how long she's gonna ride the tween/teen money train because I think at this point it's a little ridiculous. Whether she's a virgin or not is really irrelevant. I would say definitely not. Regardless, she's been around long enough that it's time for her to grow up (IMO anyway). A twentysomething singing songs with lyrics that sound like something jr highschooler would be saying is beyond stupid. I guess if she had more talent she would have evolved a little more by now so maybe that is the issue. I just know I'm beyond bored with the bitch to where speculating how many people she's possibly fucked (i.e. how slutty) and who she's fucking is way more interesting than anything else she actually does.
    darksithbunny likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

now, THAT I agree with 100%. You cannot just stick to singing jr high shit forever! It is time for her to do something a little more "mature" maybe. Make no mistake: whatever she does next, it WILL suck too. Her real talent isn't music.. it's making people believe that she has talent when there is actually none.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

exactly so that leaves who The douch Mayer and the Kennedy
    Golden douche Mayer. Wonder if......

Who cares how many guys (gays) she gives the Taylor night special.
    A celeb should never be considered a role-model for kids. Of course my kids can listen to her music as long as I don't have to.

I would hope if I had a daughter she'd have better taste. My son could care less. But I think I'm proud of that.

Yeah, I don't mind my son listening to this type of shit... of course, he WON'T! He's got an audition for a musical coming up at school and this is his song for auditions:
    Ever since I was a child, I tried to be the best...
    So what happened?
    My family and friends all said I was blessed...
    So what happened?

It was supposed to be all so exciting, to be teaching of Christ 'cross the sea
    But I allowed my faith to be shaken – oh, what's the matter with me?
    I've always longed to help the needy, to do the things I never dared
    This was the time for me to step up, so then why was I so scared?

A warlord who shoots people in the face – what's so scary about that?
    I must trust that my Lord is mightier and always has my back
    Now I must be completely devout; I can't have even one shred of doubt!

I believe that the Lord God created the universe
    I believe that he sent his only son to die for my sins
    And I believe that ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America
    I am a Mormon!
    And a Mormon just believes

You cannot just believe part-way, you have to believe in it all
    My problem was doubting the Lord's will, instead of standing tall
    I can't allow myself to have any doubt, it's time to set my worries free
    Time to show the world what Elder Price is about, and share the power inside of me!

I believe that God has a plan for all of us
    I believe that plan involves me getting my own planet
    And I believe that the current President of the Church, Thomas Monson, speaks directly to God
    I am a Mormon!
    And, dang it, a Mormon just believes! (A Mormon just believes!)

I know that I must go and do the things my God commands (Things my God commands!)
    I realize now why he sent me here!
    If you ask the Lord in faith, he will always answer you
    Just believe in him and have no fear
    (General! We have an intruder! He just walked right into camp!)

I believe that Satan has a hold of you
    I believe that the Lord God has sent me here!
    And I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people! (Black people!)
    You can be a Mormon!
    A Mormon who just believes...
    (The fuck is this?)

And now I can feel the excitement: this is the moment I was born to do
    And I feel so incredible to be sharing my faith with you
    The scriptures say that if you ask in faith, if you ask God himself, you'll know
    But you must ask him without any doubt, and let your spirit grow! (Let your spirit grow!)

I believe that God lives on a planet called Kolob!
    I believe that Jesus has his own planet as well
    And I believe that the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri

If you believe, the Lord will reveal it
    And you'll know it's all true – you'll just feel it
    You'll be a Mormon!
    And, by gosh, a Mormon just belieeeeves!!! (A Mormon just believes)
    (Just believe, a Mormon just believes)
    Oh, I believe! (Just believe, a Mormon just...)
    I believe! (...believes!)
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Funny it is the Mitt Romney song! Great he got the part! How old is he?

He's 14 and he auditions this week. We'll see if he gets the part... but I know I'm damn tired of that song!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I don't give a shit it Taylor is a slut. All I know is I spent all yesterday walking around singing, "we are never, ever, getting back together." And I don't even like that fucking song, so fuck her for fucking with my day!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like an old song of hers called "Our Song", and I think that's it. Never Getting Back Together is catchy, but I don't like it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She wrote a song a long time ago called "You Should've Said No" about someone cheating on her. That's the only song of hers that I've stopped and listened to the lyrics and said, "hmm, maybe someone older than 12 wrote that one." When I heard her first song that she released when she was fourteen I thought it was fantastic song writing for someone her age. The only problem is that she grew up and her lyrics did not.

Eh, she might be 22, but she didn't exactly have normal teenage high school years so I'm not surprised if she's still stuck there with her lyrics. It's probably also why she would be interested in an 18 year old high school boy--Kennedy or not, it explains a lot about her emotional maturity. John Mayer and Gyllenhall? Nah. She's not ready for an adult relationship--not that she had one with either of them anyway.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Actually, there is a song from the new album I kinda like: I Knew You Were Trouble. Its way too overproduced and pop, but its slightly more mature than usual. And its about John Mayer, and she blames herself for getting involved with him. I might actually buy it.

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
    So shame on me now
    Flew me to places I'd never been.
    'Till you put me down.
    Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
    So shame on me now
    Flew me to places I'd never been.
    Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information