Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up!!!!

I like Taylor fine, now her insipid music is another story.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^This. For some reason I quite like her but can't stand her music.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Well nowadays everyone assumes one bangs every guy dated. While I understand this is not necessarily true, I think she has. I just don't buy her goody two shoes act.
    Is it the songs that she writes to purposely get back at the men?

Her music is what it is pop crap wrote for little girls but I don't get the hate on her. She's young and she has a rather ambitious career which I would think would make it hard for her to keep a realtionship going. Hell I say kudo's to her for not settling and marrying one of these douchebags.
    Tati, Lalique, Sylkyn and 1 others like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Now she can write about this break up. Her relationships don't last long, at least it gives her some material to write about.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    why? seems kinda normal to me to date lots of people when you are young. not everyone gets married or engaged by 22 and not everyone has long term boyfriends at 22.

Agreed. My daughter is 22 and she has been dating the same guy since she was 15. Not that I don't like him, but i really wish she would have dated other guys - just to know what else is out there (that probably didn't come out right, but you know what i mean )
    arie_skop and Seapharris7 like this.

czb

^^^ i know exactly what you mean.

does she plan on marrying the guy?

I get what you mean dksnj, but at the same time I think if she's found someone she loves and wants to be with then there's no need to date around. I know a few people from school that got together around the age of 15 and are still happily together and married at 30. So it works for some.
    Callalily and darksithbunny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i know exactly what you mean.

does she plan on marrying the guy?
    No plans in the making yet. She does has have a good head on her shoulders, so we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I get what you mean dksnj, but at the same time I think if she's found someone she loves and wants to be with then there's no need to date around. I know a few people from school that got together around the age of 15 and are still happily together and married at 30. So it works for some.

True. I just don't want her to have any regrets down the road. Of course, I'll support whatever she does.
    Last edited by Tati; October 28th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    True. I just don't want her to have any regrets down the road. Of course, I'll support whatever she does.
    you sound like a good mom. but i'm assuming you haven't told her how you feel (about dating others)?

I just find it funny how more than half of the exes her songs are supposed to be about are gay. I don't think she always knows she's a beard in these situations (Jake G, Taylor Lautner, Jonas, any more?). Nothing wrong with dating around, but her songs make her sound like a clingy princess nightmare to date.
    Callalily likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Taylor might be like my oldest friend Mary. Mary is the sort of girl who hears wedding bells after a few dates. I lover her but after a month of dating she starts talking marriage. I keep telling her it isn't a race or competion. Take your time! Mary is now on her fourth marriage. I think Taylor might have the same problem. Sh has a lot going for her so I can only guess that she is scaring them off.

^ Only Taylor isnt marrying them. Does your friend Mary know statistically the more you get married the higher probability of getting divorced. AGAIN.

Now, since most marriage will end in divorce that may be a null point... but after 4 marriage isnt she a little afraid of going through a divorce again? I'm asking because I got married too young, divorced after 5 years & have been divorced for 5 years & I'm just not warming up to possibly getting married again.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

^Preaching to the choir here. I have given up on talking her into slowing things down. She is going to do it anyway. She will not listen to reason. We are both 43 BTW. I always hope for the best though.
    Back to Taylor.....I know she isn't marrying them but I'll bet she gets way too clingy and serious. You know, the person who expects you to call her several times a day. Maybe wants an immediate reply when she texts them. Expects you to spend everyday with her while she isn't touring. I mean come on, she bought a house next to the Kennedy guy after a few dates. I know she has money but good lord! It didn't cross her mind that getting the house was not a good idea?

i don't care if she did fuck them all. to me, fucking 5 or 6 guys still doesn't make someone a slut. ymmv.

her music is dreck, but that's another story.
    shedevilang and *DIVA! like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information