Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is #1 on Maximís Hot 100

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I totally see it, too. I think it's the mullet!
    spinmonkey likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I think she's pretty. I'll agree she doesn't give off a sexy vibe. That's not a good pic though.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

I too think, that she is pretty and the pic is fabulous, she looks good. But she is so terribly vanilla and so railthin, she is asexual to me.

I really like this girl. She looks sexy in some of the videos I have seen. She could also do more to look sexy everyday but I don't believe that is her goal in life - which is a great example for young girls today who are over sexualized already.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I think Taylor is trying to change her image by being more edgy , especially with her new video.
    But she just comes across as awkward when trying to be sexy, poor girl.
    I don't think she'll be as successful as Miley from country to raging wild girl which is probably what its all about.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I don't give as shit for her music it isn't my thing but she seems very down to earth and loves her fans and proves it almost daily. I can't hate on that.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    She looks like an asexual possum. An asexual possum that would be horrible in bed, to be more specific.

Best description ever!

I'm just sick of her. She's as over-exposed as that Sophia Vergara heifer. And frankly, Taylor isn't that talented. Though she HAS improved vocally a little in the last few years, when she started out, she was about 1/4 step flat when she sang. When she first got started, one of my singer friends told me that the only reason Taylor got a recording contract was because her daddy had money. I DO appreciate her wholesome image and that she's not some trashy 'ho though so I guess she is a good influence on young girls but other than that, enough already with the "Taylor Swift wore this" and "Taylor Swift was seen with so and so" and "Taylor Swift is BFF's with so and so" and "Taylor Swift sneezed on Madison Avenue". Uggh.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I really like the cover photo - I especially like the fact that it doesn't look like the usually super-done-up Taylor Swift. Also the full eyebrows. I find the fact that she is a business-oriented gazillionaire in control of her own destiny at a young age kind of hot.

Elite Member

She isn't hot. But I do think she has a nice face and great lips. She'd be a lot more attractive if she added 15 more pounds tho.

And yes....I would.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    * shifts uncomfortably * I dunno, she's giving off a Charlize vibe in that photo...just sayin'!
    I thought the same thing, Spinmonkey.
    spinmonkey likes this.

I like her. It's a recent development, though I've always found her pretty. I do not admit this often.

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

My boys (9 and 10) think Kim is fat. My husband thinks she's disgusting. He likes leaner girls, but exotic, like Jessica Alba (I'm white as a sheet, so this admission was especially memorable). The boys like Ariana Grande.

I think Taylor is very pretty, but I think she appeals more to other women than men.
    Air Quotes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    My boys (9 and 10) think Kim is fat. My husband thinks she's disgusting. He likes leaner girls, but exotic, like Jessica Alba (I'm white as a sheet, so this admission was especially memorable). The boys like Ariana Grande.

I think Taylor is very pretty, but I think she appeals more to other women than men.
    I think that's what she wants.
    joebob and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

In her new video she really was trying for the sexy thing, but it just looks SO AWKWARD. She doesn't need to be sexy to be successful (god knows she's proven that already), but her new attempts at it just fails. She looks like the most she could do with a dick is knit it its own cozy, or a dick doily.

But I can't stand Taylor. Her music is so awful in its mediocrity, and just stunted. Lyrically she hasn't progressed past the age of 15, and she can't sing a note. She's one of my irrational dislikes, especially with her "i'm so sweet and cute and just like you" routine. Now that she's being pushed as sexy, it's just all too much. I'm sure she'd rather lay in a bed with someone rate the boys in their class, rather than actually fool around.

czb

i don't like her music, but she seems pretty harmless. and a lot less annoying than miley, even though miley is clearly a better singer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information