Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Taylor Momsen Still Haunted by Tampon String Photos: "Some A--hole Shot Up My Dress

Elite Member

Same here. I also never wore thongs while on my period. I was always afraid of accidents, and wore a shield at all times too.

yeah I get that it would stay in your undies....I guess I was thinking of totally nude strippers or ones who wear teeny butt-floss thongs. Do they just take days off when they have the curse?

also do y'all poop with tampons in, or do you have to take them out?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Why would you have to take them out to go to the bathroom?

Methinks someone is in need of an anatomy lesson.
    McJag, pinkbunnyslippers and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Why would you have to take them out to go to the bathroom?

Methinks someone is in need of an anatomy lesson.
    Because it's uncomfortable. Yes, I take them out.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Bronze Member

It's refreshing to hear other women say tampons are uncomfortable. I was a ballet dancer and growing up none of the girls in dance or school complained and acted like tampons were "awesome". I never said anything but felt like a weirdo because I hated them. I thought they were uncomfortable and lame then..and still do! but luckily it only last like 4 days for me.

I think strippers cut the strings...why do they have to be so long in the first place?

I can't believe she was the cute little girl, Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. In every picture I pull up of her, she looks like a raging bitch. Just another child actor that is going to end up in the bin in a few years.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I was never fan of cutting strings and then having to dig around for the tampon, especially if the strong was looped through, oooops, now you're just holding a string! I don't know what they do at an all nude club.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

If you wear a menstrual cup, you don't have a string you have to tuck, you can't even feel it when it's inside so there's no discomfort, there's practically zero chance of developing TSS, it holds much more than a tampon so you can wear it longer, and it sits at the entrance to of your vagina so you don't have to push it up to your cervix. Also, it will last up to 10 years, so you save a ton of money that you would have spent on tampons and pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    If you wear a menstrual cup, you don't have a string you have to tuck, you can't even feel it when it's inside so there's no discomfort, there's practically zero chance of developing TSS, it holds much more than a tampon so you can wear it longer, and it sits at the entrance to of your vagina so you don't have to push it up to your cervix. Also, it will last up to 10 years, so you save a ton of money that you would have spent on tampons and pads.
    Loathed them. Felt like I cleaning up after a murder scene each time I needed to swap one out.
    Bombshell and holly like this.

Elite Member

Ugh, I was going to say that. My older DD uses a cup & tried to convince me to use one. I passed.
    Makisa and holly like this.

[QUOTE=ManxMouse;3175879]yeah I get that it would stay in your undies....I guess I was thinking of totally nude strippers or ones who wear teeny butt-floss thongs. Do they just take days off when they have the curse?

also do y'all poop with tampons in, or do you have to take them out?[/QUOTE]

I never did nude dancing, but knew people who did. They would push the string up. No, it doesn't get lost. Just go in there and grab it.
    Poop, comes out of the ass, so we keep them in while taking a shit, since the tampon is in the vagina. Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by She's a Rainbow View Post
    It's refreshing to hear other women say tampons are uncomfortable. I was a ballet dancer and growing up none of the girls in dance or school complained and acted like tampons were "awesome". I never said anything but felt like a weirdo because I hated them. I thought they were uncomfortable and lame then..and still do! but luckily it only last like 4 days for me.
    They should not be uncomfortable if they are placed correctly. Tampax expands lengthwise, and O.B and Playtex goes sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think strippers cut the strings...why do they have to be so long in the first place?

I can't believe she was the cute little girl, Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. In every picture I pull up of her, she looks like a raging bitch. Just another child actor that is going to end up in the bin in a few years.
    They are so long, I'm guessing because it's easier to grab.

I messed some of the original posts wrong. Still getting used to multi posting. Oops.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    Loathed them. Felt like I cleaning up after a murder scene each time I needed to swap one out.
    [TMI; I haven't had a problem with mess, because I use the tub and squat], and the best part is that the blood doesn't smell, because it rots on pads (& I think on tampons) but not in the cup (Yaaaay!). I've never had a tampon expand & they were always uncomfortable; maybe I couldn't insert them properly. I don't have that problem with the cup. I also feel much more aware of what's happening with my flow now, and I'm not squicked out my menstrual blood anymore. Sorry if this is TMI.

Also, did you try the disposable ones or the reusable ones? Try the reusable one. The disposable ones, from what I understand, aren't nearly as effective or awesome.
    Last edited by Lalasnake; March 22nd, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: TMI

Quote Originally Posted by She's a Rainbow View Post
    If it's inserted correctly, you shouldn't be able to feel the tampon at all.
    Makisa and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    [TMI; I haven't had a problem with mess, because I use the tub and squat], and the best part is that the blood doesn't smell, because it rots on pads (& I think on tampons) but not in the cup (Yaaaay!). I've never had a tampon expand & they were always uncomfortable; maybe I couldn't insert them properly. I don't have that problem with the cup. I also feel much more aware of what's happening with my flow now, and I'm not squicked out my menstrual blood anymore. Sorry if this is TMI.

Also, did you try the disposable ones or the reusable ones? Try the reusable one. The disposable ones, from what I understand, aren't nearly as effective or awesome.
    Well continuing in the vein of tmi, I used the reusable ones.

Smell? What?

And yes, maybe the trick is to completely unclothe from the waist down and swap it out while squatting in the bathtub. Then have to hose yourself off and clean out the tub. How convenient.

Glad they work for some but you couldn't pay me to use them again. I prefer to use tampons and try to forget the whole thing is happening.

I wonder where Mo went. He seems to have stopped posting on this thread.
    Makisa and Kittylady like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information