Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T.R. Knight and his 19 year old lover

What an educational thread!

^Isn't it?

So, what's the difference between a twink and a chicken? I thought I had 'twink' down after 5 seasons of Queer as Folk, but I guess not.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Age diff!!!!

I had no chicken years. I went straight (so to speak) to chub. I had a little action, nevertheless.

fat guys need love too.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by awshuks View Post
    I had no chicken years. I went straight (so to speak) to chub. I had a little action, nevertheless.
    Ain't nothing wrong with that! And I am certainly not a hawk - I like men my own age, or close to it. Always have, regardless of the age I was.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This thread is like stepping into another world.

T.R.'s boyfriend is cute~I like his dimples. Maybe it's love.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Wow, I've learned so much.

Thanks guys!

The kid is cute...but has some serious wonky eye...:/

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Eli

OMG this disgusts me for so many reasons. One, the kid must be in it for the fame. Two, he looks like a tart. Three, the age difference. T.R. for shame, there are so many better guys out there. Like John Krasinski. Go find him.

Gold Member

I Know why the 19 yr old is interested. The money. TR is getting 150,000 a episode for Greys.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    36 and dating a 19 year old!?

what the fuck could they possibly have in common! good god

put down the chicken and back away
    That is what i figured the article would be about. Just yesterday i was reading on "Lainey's Gossip" site about this: That since a LOT of people in the "celebrity gossip universe" have jumped all over 30-year-old Milo Ventimiglia for dating his 18-year-old co-star Hayden Penetiere (sp?)--a 12-year-age-difference, then WHY is this any more acceptable? A 36-year-old man dating a mere teenager; fresh out of high-school, a college freshman no less! There's a 17-year age difference here! Mark is LESS THAN HALF TR's age! Plus there's the issue that, having been in showbusiness since she was a child, Hayden is probably significantly more mature than your average 18-year-old, and also, their joint profession since being kids adds to the fact that she & Milo at least have that significant part of their lives in common. But this Mark kid is just out of high-school & is non-famous.

Anyway, i am always preaching on this forum that gay people should be treated equally & held to the same standards as straight people in all the *good* ways; so, i believe they should also be treated the same in all the *bad* ways too. Having said that, i think this relationship is creepy. I think T.R., being 4 years away from 40 years old, going out with a mere teenage KID, is rather disgusting. Like Grimm said (whether it was tongue-in-cheek or not!): "What the fuck could they possibly have in common?" --Besides, heehee, of course, as my friend CrackHo replied: "A tight ass!" (um, true i guess! Hi CrackHo! )

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    That is what i figured the article would be about. Just yesterday i was reading on "Lainey's Gossip" site about this: That since a LOT of people in the "celebrity gossip universe" have jumped all over 30-year-old Milo Ventimiglia for dating his 18-year-old co-star Hayden Penetiere (sp?)--a 12-year-age-difference, then WHY is this any more acceptable? A 36-year-old man dating a mere teenager; fresh out of high-school, a college freshman no less! There's a 17-year age difference here! Mark is LESS THAN HALF TR's age! Plus there's the issue that, having been in showbusiness since she was a child, Hayden is probably significantly more mature than your average 18-year-old, and also, their joint profession since being kids adds to the fact that she & Milo at least have that significant part of their lives in common. But this Mark kid is just out of high-school & is non-famous.

Anyway, i am always preaching on this forum that gay people should be treated equally & held to the same standards as straight people in all the *good* ways; so, i believe they should also be treated the same in all the *bad* ways too. Having said that, i think this relationship is creepy. I think T.R., being 4 years away from 40 years old, going out with a mere teenage KID, is rather disgusting. Like Grimm said (whether it was tongue-in-cheek or not!): "What the fuck could they possibly have in common?" --Besides, heehee, of course, as my friend CrackHo replied: "A tight ass!" (um, true i guess! Hi CrackHo! )

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
    Actually I do not think it is disgusting really at all. 19 years old is adult, teenage or not. And since when is 19 less than half of 36? They are both adults and for whatever reason they are together so big deal. Again just my opinion as well.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I don't care one way or the other, I just think its funny that they're deluding themselves into thinking they have any connection beyond partying and fucking.

That's the reality. Always was and always will be with that kind of age disparity.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information