Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: T.I says he takes his daughter to the doctor to check she's a virgin

This story makes me so pissed off. I'm sure he does control the purse strings. Me personally, I would rather work three jobs, with no car, a shitty apartment, and three roommates than to deal with this mother fucker. No amount of money is worth the damage this man is doing to his daughter. What a fucking pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    It's one thing to raise your daughters to not be whores and to not sleep around like bitches in heat
    Wow nice slut-shaming there.
    SHELLEE, czb, Charmed Hour and 4 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    And this is why my religious nut job mother wouldn’t let me use tampons. “You want to save your body for your husband”.

This is so fucking disgusting. I’m so sorry she sounds bought into it.
    When I was in the 7th grade, my friends and I were talking about periods. I told them that I used tampons. They all said that they weren’t allowed to use them. I had explained to them that only sex makes you not a virgin. I showed them in my hand how they (with the applicator) worked. I cannot remember if the use of tampons were discussed in the 5th grade during sex education. We had it again in the 7th grade too. I would have thought that they know this already. I felt sad for their ignorance.
    BITTER, Lalasnake, Brookie and 2 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Sorry for the typos. I tried to edit, but it wouldn’t let me.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    This story makes me so pissed off. I'm sure he does control the purse strings. Me personally, I would rather work three jobs, with no car, a shitty apartment, and three roommates than to deal with this mother fucker. No amount of money is worth the damage this man is doing to his daughter. What a fucking pig.
    I did that.
    I waited until I was 18 and left, I went no contact. She had my id (I had to go to the police to get it back) and I had no money.
    It was difficult because in my case my mom didn't allow me to have a social life so I had no friends and no idea how the world worked. There were a lot of things that I wasn't allowed to do, very basic and mundane things that I had to figured out on my own. It took me a while and a lot of effort but my life is decent now

I'm so sorry palta, that sounds horrifying! Glad you "escaped"!
    -

palta, i know it probably hasn't been the easiest road for you, but I'm happy you made it out!

It seems that so many people treat their children as an extension of themselves and don't have the basic respect for them as an individual. It's actually frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    When I was in the 7th grade, my friends and I were talking about periods. I told them that I used tampons. They all said that they weren’t allowed to use them. I had explained to them that only sex makes you not a virgin. I showed them in my hand how they (with the applicator) worked. I cannot remember if the use of tampons were discussed in the 5th grade during sex education. We had it again in the 7th grade too. I would have thought that they know this already. I felt sad for their ignorance.
    I went to a Christian college and had to teach many friends how to use tampons because at 18-22 they were all still using pads. Pretty sure they were all told by their conservative parents that tampons were "bad". I was a swimmer growing up, the first time I used a pad was post child birth. Gross.

If I worked for the doctor that entertained this bullshit, my ass would be on the horn with the State Medical Board and The National Practitioner's Data Bank , fuckin' snitchin' on EVERYBODY!!!
    MsDark, Sarzy, Beeyotch and 8 others like this.

I am sorry for all children suffering at the hands of bad parents.I really wish i could take them and lead them to safety.Being abused is traumatic and if its the people you trust the most the abusers,it makes it so much worse.I dont think any abused child will ever be able to fully recover .I also wish a painful death to these sick fuckers misusing their power on poor innocent kids.
    palta, lindsaywhit and Sarzy like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    When my mother found out (can't remember how!) that I was using tampons, she said "but they are for married women!"....
    Sarzy and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacquibaby View Post
    when my mother found out (can't remember how!) that i was using tampons, she said "but they are for married women!"....
    lol!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Wow, I'm so sorry for everyone who has had such traumatizing introductions to sex and their bodies.

When I was in 4th grade, my best friend, whose father and mother were both physicians, told me about babies - how they got in, and how they got out. I raced home to my mother, horrified. Mom kindly and pragmatically explained the process, but she was a bit bemused by my shock. Apparently, this was not our first 'birds & bees' chat. In second grade, somebody's mother had a baby, and I decided to use the congratulations card as an excuse to get up and calmly and methodically tell my class all the pertinent facts.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Wow, I'm so sorry for everyone who has had such traumatizing introductions to sex and their bodies.

When I was in 4th grade, my best friend, whose father and mother were both physicians, told me about babies - how they got in, and how they got out. I raced home to my mother, horrified. Mom kindly and pragmatically explained the process, but she was a bit bemused by my shock. Apparently, this was not our first 'birds & bees' chat. In second grade, somebody's mother had a baby, and I decided to use the congratulations card as an excuse to get up and calmly and methodically tell my class all the pertinent facts.

Lollll my sister got in trouble at Girl Scouts for telling her fellow troop members where babies come from.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information