Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: T.I says he takes his daughter to the doctor to check she's a virgin

I find this so disgusting and even worse that he's putting it out there. Poor girl.
    fgg, Kittylady, Mivvi21 and 4 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The irony is she probably uses 'God's Loophole', and her creepy as fuck dad has no idea.
    Maybe, but you'd be surprised by the damage that these controlling shits make. My sex life was very much affected by my mother's controlling ways.
    They own you. They use fear tactics and money to keep control, they are like an abusive partner, they do it because 'they care about you'.
    They traumatize and get away with a lot of awful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I can't believe any doctor would risk their license doing something this unethical and abusive.
    I have no doubt that there are doctors willing to do what he is asking. But the doctor could also be trying to help her, telling him what he wants to hear.

I'm glad he talked about this, because he is being called out like the as*hole he is. His wife and daughter probably can't.
    I hope this girl has friends and a support group.

Sorry mom and dad - none of your fucking business.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Sound creepy but innocent and still i am afraid to google it

Edit: just googled it, and they seem like creepy incest parties to me. Are the dads marrying their daughter?
    No, they are getting their daughters to pledge that they won't have premarital sex and daddy is the only man in their lives until they marry.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I have a friend with two younger sisters, they moved to NC when she was in high school and the younger kids started going to a very conservative church. At both of the younger sisters weddings the dad presented the new husbands with a certificate that the girls had stayed "pure". My friend got not no such certificate

The whole "keeping her pure until marriage and daddy is the only man in her life" is weird and unhealthy.

TI sounds like a complete ass. I feel for his wife and his daughter having to live with this controlling jerk.

It's one thing to raise your daughters to not be whores and to not sleep around like bitches in heat but this level of control is full on abuse. "Shaming" her into staying "pure" is just gonna create a woman who is frigid and will never have a healthy sex life when she ever does get married.

The choice to remain a virgin until marriage is that of the young lady and it should be a positive thing...not something brought on by abusive tactics.

I grew up with a friend who had super uptight religious freak parents and she and her hubby had all kinds of issues in the bedroom because of her "guilt". He eventually dumped her.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

This idiot fucked everything that did not make it up a tree in time and has the nerve to even question his daughter?
    Everything else is perverse and creepy.
    Kittylady, BITTER, rollo and 7 others like this.

She's 18. No doctor is going to risk their license by giving him ANY of her private medical information. Unless she signed something...
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She's 18. No doctor is going to risk their license by giving him ANY of her private medical information. Unless she signed something...
    She does. He stands over and tells her to sign it, no ifs or buts.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I’m guessing that Daddy also controls the purse strings too...would he cut her off if she defied him?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I keep trying to react to this story and I'm so disturbed I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. And it's gross and criminal enough to do this, but to share this info with the world? And no one can hotline this because she's an adult. It's vile.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I’m guessing that Daddy also controls the purse strings too...would he cut her off if she defied him?
    In all honesty, that has to be the crux of this. A broken hymen is proof, after the fact, of something happening. It's reactive, so you can be punitive, rather than proactive, so that you can give advice.

If you want to protect your daughter from making bad decisions with regard to sex and relationships - talk to her. MODEL the behavior, with your spouse/her mom, so that she seeks out these characteristics in a potential bf or gf.
    Kittylady, Ravenna, MsDark and 7 others like this.

Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja
    A broken hymen is proof, after the fact, of something happening.

And it isn’t even that. Also:

Dr. Jen Gunter Just Schooled T.I. On The Myth Of The Hymen Virginity Test

“50 per cent of sexually active teens do not have a disrupted hymen.”

By Connor Garel

Jen Gunter, Twitter’s favourite resident gynecologist, wants to teach you about the hymen.
    Specifically, the Winnipeg native wants to teach the rapper and actor T.I. about the hymen, since he proudly announced on a podcast on Nov. 5 that he chaperones his 18-year-old daughter to the gynecologist every year to “check her hymen” and make sure it’s “still intact.”
    In other words — in a manner that might send Margaret Atwood passionately careening toward her writer’s room — T.I. monitors his daughter’s hymen to confirm, every year, that she’s still a virgin.
    This is where Gunter comes in, with her superpower of dispelling the many health and wellness myths that crop up all over the internet. “Let me educate you all about the hymen,” the Canadian doctor began.
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image006.jpg[/IMG]Jennifer Gunter
    ✔@DrJenGunter

This is horrible on so many levels. Let me educate you all about the hymen 1/12 https://twitter.com/buzzfeed/status/1192127896409657349 …
    BuzzFeed
    ✔@BuzzFeed

T.I. Said He Takes His Daughter To The Gynecologist To Make Sure Her Hymen Is "Still Intact"
    https://bzfd.it/36FyBef

1:16 PM - Nov 6, 2019

She then launched into one of her famous online biology lessons — for free! — noting that the hymen is nothing more than a “left over [sic] collection of cells” present in a number of other mammals, including dogs, cats and camels, and that it isn’t a reliable signifier of anything else … it’s just a membrane.
    “The hymen is no virginity indicator,” Gunter wrote. “50 per cent of sexually active teens do not have a disrupted hymen.”
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image007.jpg[/IMG]Jennifer Gunter
    ✔@DrJenGunter

Replying to @DrJenGunter

The hymen is no virginity indicator, 50% of sexually active teens do not have a disrupted hymen. The hymen is often very flexible. 6/12

Not only that, Gunter noted, but two out of three women also don’t bleed after their first sexual encounter, and for those who do, it’s usually spotting as a result of sexual trauma, not from a broken hymen.
    This stands in opposition to a belief many people hold, which is that an intact hymen can double as a paternity test.
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image007.jpg[/IMG]Jennifer Gunter
    ✔@DrJenGunter

Replying to @DrJenGunter

Some people think the hymen would tell a man if the wedding night baby was his. Um, no. Chance of conception from single act of sex 2-5%, for most of evolution mortality in 1st year very high. Evolution doesn’t invest in 1-2.5% chances. 9/12

The idea is that a man could tell if a “wedding night baby” was his if, after having sex with his wife, she bled. The thought is that her hymen would have just broken, which means she couldn’t possibly have had sex with anyone before him … but Gunter says this just isn’t true.
    As for the hymen’s actual purpose? “The hymen is more rigid at birth and provides more covering for the first three years to keep urine and feces out of the infant vagina, which lacks estrogen,” and is “very sensitive to irritants.” Once that function is completed, Gunter wrote, the hymen has no other biological purpose. It’s “like baby teeth,” with a “narrow developmental window.” When it’s no longer needed, it is discarded.
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image008.jpg[/IMG]Jennifer Gunter
    ✔@DrJenGunter

Replying to @DrJenGunter

And this is what the @WHO says about “virginity” tests https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/virginity-testing-elimination/en/ …
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image010.jpg[/IMG]
    3:45 PM - Nov 6, 2019

“The hymen means nothing physically and hymen exams are medically not a thing and are unnecessary,” Gunter continued. “And support a disgusting patriarchal trope.”
    As it stands, virginity testing — which is still practiced around the world — has been widely denounced in the medical world, and the World Health Organization (WHO) has already called it “a violation of the human rights of girls and women.”
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image011.jpg[/IMG]Jennifer Gunter
    ✔@DrJenGunter

Replying to @DrJenGunter

The hymen means nothing physically and hymen exams are medically not a thing and are unnecessary. And support a disgusting patriarchal trope. 11/12
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\thora\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image013.jpg[/IMG]

“‘Virginity testing’ has no scientific or clinical basis,” a page on sexual and reproductive health reads, on WHO’s official website. “There is no examination that can prove a girl or woman has had sex — and the appearance of a girl’s or woman’s hymen cannot prove whether they have had sexual intercourse, or are sexually active or not.”
    In a recent talk for Walrus magazine, Gunter covered the history of hymens, noting the word itself is derived from the Greek language, and that the Greek god of marriage also happens to be called Hymen.
    ✔@DrJenGunter

Replying to @DrJenGunter

One more thought...
    If women were supposed to stay “virginal” and keep sex for marriage or sex for reproduction, why have a fully functioning clitoris (only purpose is pleasure) before reproduction is possible? Exactly.

3:33 PM - Nov 6, 2019

This, she said, implies something about the way we think about hymens: not only that they must be a symbol of virginity, but that they’re also a telling sign of a person’s suitability for marriage.
    Before departing her attentive Twitter audience, Gunter released one last bit of wisdom. “If women were supposed to stay ‘virginal’ and keep sex for marriage or sex for reproduction, why have a fully functioning clitoris (only purpose is pleasure) before reproduction is possible?” she wrote.
    “Exactly.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...ign=top_videos

fucking formatting
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Does he think he’s raising the next Princess Di?

And this is why my religious nut job mother wouldn’t let me use tampons. “You want to save your body for your husband”.

This is so fucking disgusting. I’m so sorry she sounds bought into it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information