Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Sylvester Stallone: 'Bruce Willis is greedy and lazy'

Ok by me. Harrison Ford is hotter than the rest of these guys. Bruce has a new tater baby to raise.

Stallone is getting downright scary looking.

Greedy and lazy? Ha, this from the guy who made how many "Rocky" movies? Six? Yeah, he didn't ride that train until it jumped the tracks or anything.
    Callalily likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Greedy and lazy? Ha, this from the guy who made how many "Rocky" movies? Six? Yeah, he didn't ride that train until it jumped the tracks or anything.
    For me, it was at the end of Rocky 7, when he beats the stuffing out of Hume Cronyn in the Golden Years Retirement Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I wonder if Jean Claude is still with Gladys Portugues? They were married and then divorced, I think, and then got back together again.
    I'm pretty sure they're still together. Ever seen the movie JCVD? It's a very self-deprecating yet mostly serious drama that shows him in a has-been, former fuck-up type light. I've been a huge fan of his ever since (though I admit I also loved those cheesy Kickboxer, Time Cop etc. martial arts films from the early 90s).

Oh and Stallone is an idiot.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

'He said he'd drop out unless he got $4million': Bruce Willis ditched from The Expendables 3 after demanding fee of $1million PER DAY

By MIKE LARKIN and LOUISE SAUNDERS
    PUBLISHED: 13:12, 8 August 2013 | UPDATED: 13:12, 8 August 2013

117 shares
    View
    comments

For most people, the prospect of earning a staggering $3million for just four days work would sound like a pretty sweet deal.

But not Bruce Willis, who was reportedly ditched from upcoming movie The Expendables 3 - penned by Sylvester Stallone - after demanding an astronomical $4million fee.

Despite already commanding a rather generous pay packet for the role, which required four days of consecutive work on location in Bulgaria, the 58-year-old actor is said to have wanted an eye-popping million dollars a day.

Ditched: Bruce Willis has reportedly been ditched from upcoming movie The Expendables 3 - penned by Sylvester Stallone - after demanding an astronomical $4million fee for just four days' work

A source told The Hollywood Reporter: 'He said he'd drop out unless he got $4million. A million dollars a day. Stallone and everybody else involved said no.'

And the demands didn't appear to have gone down too well with Stallone, who replaced Willis on the project with fellow A-list actor Harrison Ford within just 72 hours.

The source added: 'I think [Willis] was pretty surprised he was replaced in 72 hours by Harrison Ford - a better actor, a much nicer person and a more interesting direction for the film.'
    Historic moment: It seems action fans will never get the chance to see Arnold, Sly and Bruce firing guns on-screen at the same time again

Stallone raised eyebrows in Hollywood on Tuesday when he launched an astonishing attack on his fellow action man.
    Moments after announcing the Die Hard favourite was being replaced by Harrison Ford in the third film in his Expendables franchise, the 67-year-old branded his former colleague 'greedy,' 'lazy' and a 'failure' on his Twitter page.

It would have been a surprise for fans of the series, as Willis appeared in both the previous films as Mr Church, a CIA agent who would pay the film's eponymous band of mercenaries to carry out dangerous missions.

A Sly dig: The tough guy did not hold back in his criticism of his former employee on his Twitter page

Stallone's announcement on Twitter initially seemed upbeat,as he said: 'WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!'
    However it seemed there was more to the casting change than initially met the eye, as moments later he wrote: 'GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE.'
    A spokesman for Stallone, who created the franchise, confirmed the actor had been talking about his old colleague and rival, but refused to comment further.
    Willis has yet to respond to his old boss' online caning, while MailOnline has contacted his representative about the latest claims.

And it's hello from him: Harrison Ford joining the cast was somewhat overshadowed by the verbal handbags

Ford is one of the premiere icons of the 70s and 80s after starring in the likes of Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner.
    With studio bosses eager to cash in on the success of the last two films, production on The Expendables 3 is set to begin this month for a 2014 release.

Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes and Milla Jovovich are slated to join, while Lethal Weapon star Mel Gibson has also been tipped for a role.

Rambo vs John McClane: There can be little argument the former came out on top on this occasion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2bPpR0lKe
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Way to put Harrison Ford in an awkward position.

I do think it's kinda cool for a 71 year old to be out kicking ass in a movie. Maybe they could add Helen Mirren to the cast next? She wields a mean machine gun.

Perhaps Harrison and Clint Eastwood could co-star, too. The new Odd Couple.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Ditched: Bruce Willis has reportedly been ditched from upcoming movie The Expendables 3 - penned by Sylvester Stallone - after demanding an astronomical $4million fee for just four days' work

Wow. Bruce makes that white suit look good!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

Way to put Harrison Ford in an awkward position.

I do think it's kinda cool for a 71 year old to be out kicking ass in a movie. Maybe they could add Helen Mirren to the cast next? She wields a mean machine gun.

Perhaps Harrison and Clint Eastwood could co-star, too. The new Odd Couple.
    My husband is annoyed that Eastwood and Steven Segal aren't in these movies.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Wonder if Harrison will wear his earring during filming....that was the funniest, most random thing to me... when he pierced that baby.
    i think he's had a pierced ear forever, but usually doesn't wear an earring in it if he's working.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sly is just jealous that Bruce doesn't look like he was fed, face first, to a wood chipper.
    Kittylady and CornFlakegrl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I read this the other day but it had links to all these stories about Bruce being an arsehole so even though I can't stand Sly I think I hate Bruce more now.
    dexter7, stef and rollo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Wow. Bruce makes that white suit look good!
    I'd hit it. Repeatedly.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Yup.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sly hates anyone who doesn't look like an elderly lesbian who has bell's palsy....
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information