Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Suzanne Somers takes 60 pills a day & bioidentical hormones

Shoots a syringe of hormones up there. I say, fuck that!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^WTH?? Is that to make her vagina stay wrinkle free or something?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Heres my understanding:

If you came on your period early (11 Yrs.) you will go into menopause early - full loss of periods 45ish. If you came on late (16) you will go into menopause late about 50+.

You will probably have hot flashes for 3 years or so before you go into menopause.

Injecting hormones into the vagina sounds like a sure fire way to get cancer. When estrogen has ended its natural cycle in a womans body continually adding more is foolish and dangerous. There are more natural ways to deal with menopause.

Menopause can be devastating - it changes your life as much as coming on your period changed your life - you a different person afterwards.
    i started my period late, 16 and started peri-menopause at approximately 42-43. Although I still got my monthly cycle it would sometimes be early, sometimes late until finally around 49 it stopped.

The hot flashes were the easy part. Migraines, feeling like ants were crawling under my skin (tingling, itching), unbelievable mood swings, anxiety, couldn't sleep, this ungodly internal shaking. feelings of dread and doom, disorientation and inability to concentrate, forgetfulness, loss of balance, crushing fatigue that would just suddenly come on, muscle weakness, dry skin...I was a mess. I've been two or so years without a period and doing better. I still get the hot flashes, especially at night but I can cope with those.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    What does she put in her vajayjay?
    The article says it's Estriol. I googled. It's a form of estrogen--hormone replacement drug. Why she umm..applies it there, I have no clue.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    The article says it's Estriol. I googled. It's a form of estrogen--hormone replacement drug. Why she umm..applies it there, I have no clue.
    I hope you're not as traumatized as I am from the visual.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

so does she still get her period?!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    so does she still get her period?!!
    From what I read and heard, yes. With Bio-identicals and other "supplements" she has a regular monthly period.

^^ I was wondering the same thing, Alice. Shouldn't she have run out of eggs by now? She's 62.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

^^ I was wondering the same thing, Alice. Shouldn't she have run out of eggs by now? She's 62.
    While finding these natural hormonal supplements may be difficult for some readers, as the majority of BHRT-prescribing endocrinologists practice in the Los Angeles area, Somers stresses it's worth making the trip for a BHRT appointment. Moreover, readers may balk at a major side effect of taking bioidentical hormones: the return of one's menstrual period.
    From her book Slim and Sexy.

I'm too new to know what links are acceptable but this was from a website that sells books.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Heres my understanding:

If you came on your period early (11 Yrs.) you will go into menopause early - full loss of periods 45ish. If you came on late (16) you will go into menopause late about 50+.

You will probably have hot flashes for 3 years or so before you go into menopause.

Injecting hormones into the vagina sounds like a sure fire way to get cancer. When estrogen has ended its natural cycle in a womans body continually adding more is foolish and dangerous. There are more natural ways to deal with menopause.

Menopause can be devastating - it changes your life as much as coming on your period changed your life - you a different person afterwards.
    not true, I just saw my ob-gyn, he said if you start early you end late

czb

she probably has no eggs but the hormones probably build up her endometrial lining and then shed it, just like a cycle in a regular period. doesn't sound like a great side effect to me.

^ It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

Sorry but I believe there is a real why nature made us age and go through menopause. I'm not screwing with the system especially with something taht will cause me to continue getting my period each month. As a breast cancer survivor I am not taking any hormones just so I can look younger. That's why they have surgeons!!!

SVZ

it's not like she hasn't had plastic surgery already

She looks great, but that shit would be too high-maintenance for me. 60 pills a day plus other stuff, I don't think so. It's hard enough to remember to take a daily Multi.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information