Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Suzanne Somers Reveals She Has Sex Twice a Day With Husband Alan Hamel

I want this thread to stay focused on hot monogamy, damnit. Okay, I'll go first: (TMI alert):

Yesterday morning, while we were upstairs getting ready to head to work and take the kids to school, Mrs. Mohandas looked at me and said, "You look tense." I replied, "I just feel really backed up." She smiled at me, and in what I swear seemed like one fluid motion, whipped off her black lingerie that had previously been covering her astonishingly nubile-looking body for a woman in her late 40s, and then pulled me onto the bed. What followed was an amazing quickie that filled me with endorphins for the rest of the day. And neither of us took supplements to do it either.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    why don't you put me on ignore or stop fucking following me. find a new hobby. you're breaking board rules with your bullshit. if someone says you're hypocritical by thinking it's ok to go after Sinead and then you think it's terrible for someone to heckle Fiona Apple, it's not the end of the world. thicken up your skin and quit being so goddamned defensive!

I said that Miley AND Sinead were stupid bitches for bringing Amanda and Britney into it. (Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm having this conversation) You came after me and said I said it was OK for Miley to do it. I did not. I don't think it's funny to make snarky comments about women young or old who have issues. I don't think its funny to mock a woman in her adulthood by making fun of her for wetting the bed as a child, or to make fun of Britney for losing her mind and shaving her head and wearing a pink wig. I don't think it's ok for a woman to snark publicly on Miley by calling her a prostitute and a slut. And I don't think it's cool for Miley to snark back at Sinead by mocking her mental illness.

But sadly this is what women do to each other all the time.

It's not funny to make fun of the child of an alcoholic for wetting the bed. I don't care if she turned into a giant lying cunt when she got older. Bringing up childhood bed wetting is just as bad as Miley bringing up Sinead's previous issues with mental illness.

Caio.

Miley Cyrus is all kinds of fucking stupid. A woman goes into her sexual prime in her forties. I never wanted sex more than when I hit my mid-forties.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    I said that Miley AND Sinead were stupid bitches for bringing Amanda and Britney into it. (Jesus Christ I can't believe I'm having this conversation) You came after me and said I said it was OK for Miley to do it. I did not. I don't think it's funny to make snarky comments about women young or old who have issues. I don't think its funny to mock a woman in her adulthood by making fun of her for wetting the bed as a child, or to make fun of Britney for losing her mind and shaving her head and wearing a pink wig. I don't think it's ok for a woman to snark publicly on Miley by calling her a prostitute and a slut. And I don't think it's cool for Miley to snark back at Sinead by mocking her mental illness.

But sadly this is what women do to each other all the time.

It's not funny to make fun of the child of an alcoholic for wetting the bed. I don't care if she turned into a giant lying cunt when she got older. Bringing up childhood bed wetting is just as bad as Miley bringing up Sinead's previous issues with mental illness.

Caio.
    A. it's "ciao".
    B. how YOU interpret what I post isn't MY problem.
    C. that is all

D. Mo, how's your poo?
    Karistiona likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

her first book. and I think Shedevil's mom bought it... she was a bed wetter, a liar and lost her virginity on the gynecological table the day she found out she was PREGNANT! *gasp* her father, sister, and a brother or two were alcolics... and liked to tell her what a big, fat ZERO she was...
    ah, the first book. i was thinking about the book in which she advocates the crazy bio-identicals.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    Wow, a child who wets their bed is something to make fun of now? And the child of an alcoholic? Let's get those fun slams in as well. One two punch ZOW!!!
    i usually don't get involved in arguments between two posters, but i don't see where mel made fun of suzanne for bedwetting. she was just telling me what was in the book. *goes back to work*
    Bluebonnet and sluce like this.

D. Mo, how's your poo?
    Is that a reference from another thread?

Are we really going to discuss Mo's poo now?

I may pink wig if we do.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Are we really going to discuss Mo's poo now?
    He said he told his wife he was "backed up".
    Brookie likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yep, SS sounds like she has something to prove. I remember Heidi Klum boasting about her incredibly busy, incredibly fantastic sex life shortly before her separation from Seal.

Edited to add: Backed up = blue balls, I get it now.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i usually don't get involved in arguments between two posters, but i don't see where mel made fun of suzanne for bedwetting. she was just telling me what was in the book. *goes back to work*
    And if it is in the book then SS brought it up herself which means that this is information that is already in the public domain and therefore open to being remarked upon. I didn't see any piss taking (didyaseewhatIdidthere?) in Mel's post, merely a recounting of information that was freely given.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Definition below:

Urban Dictionary: backed up
    Bluebonnet likes this.

^^good to know! incase a guy ever tells me he's backed up lol (before I would have been grossed out haha)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Yep, SS sounds like she has something to prove. I remember Heidi Klum boasting about her incredibly busy, incredibly fantastic sex life shortly before her separation from Seal.
    The talkers are never getting any. It's like they're trying to convince themselves they have a wonderful sex life.
    MsChiff, KrisNine, Palermo and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    He said he told his wife he was "backed up".
    *slaps forehead* Missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Definition below:

Urban Dictionary: backed up
    Seriously. I thought you meant backed up at work and stressed. Mr. Corn would have been disappointed had he used that term with me (before today anyway) as I would have offered to mow the lawn or something to lighten his work load.
    MohandasKGanja and MsChiff like this.

I'm almost 40 and when I have a regular partner, twice a day is just about right. It's not always long and drawn out, sometimes just a quickie, but I really like intercourse. I'm not on any hormones nor have I ever had them checked, but I never thought of it as a problem. I've never experienced being sore or having burn or whatever. I could believe they do it, especially if they're both on medication.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information