Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Surprise! Pamela Anderson secretly marries producer Jon Peters

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Oh so he was with someone else? Whoopsy.

Also: Turning 40...the age when lots of men start to have a little mid-life-crisis and/or manufacture one and a fraction of them use this as an excuse to act a total fool (esp entitled males with fragile egos) because they're pissy they have to be responsible adults and start to idealize those few fleeting years they didn't have to worry about anyone but themselves.

AND Pam was buying him expensive shit that he wouldn't have been able to get for himself because he's not a rich celebrity?

Yep. Sounds like a true love story.

I give it (and her sobriety) less time than I was going to. (4-7 months instead of 12-13).
    She said they would sit around drinking. I think we can kiss the sobriety good bye already.

I guess he'll take her $$ just like she took her last husband's money

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    A couple questions:

1. Was this a real wedding, or a Jon Peters kind of wedding?

2. Where are his children? How old are they? Who's taking care of them now?

(I'm missing kids in the Conway mess, too. Is this a trend?)
    I found the story totally confusing -- 2 kids? 3 kids? I thought they were married, but no... they broke up in the spring, Pam said in an earlier article he was her "bodyguard of 2 years" -- bodyguard? builder? bodybuilder?

(and I thought Claudia was an only child...)
    lindsaywhit and DawnM74 like this.

Mostroop - I was looking up to see if Peters paid Pammy alimony.

Didn't know about this: From Feb 2020

Hollywood producer Jon Peters claimed Monday that his 12-day marriage to Pamela Anderson went bust after he paid off some of the “broke’’ actress’ debts — adding, “There’s no fool like an old fool.”
    The former hairstylist-to-the-stars, 74, took umbrage at a source telling Page Six last week that he asked her to marry him on a whim — but that within a day and a half, she realized she had “made a terrible mistake’’ and that Peters was “too controlling.’’

Peters, who produced the 2018 hit remake of “A Star Is Born’’ featuring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, wrote in an email, “Everything they told you was a lie’’ — including even that he asked Anderson to marry him.
    He said Anderson, 52, proposed to him in a text.

“Needless to say that when she texted me that she wanted to get married, it was kind of a dream come true even though I was engaged to someone else and the lady was moving in,’’ Peters wrote.

“I dropped everything for Pam. She had almost $200,000 in bills and no way to pay it so I paid it and this is the thanks I get. There’s no fool like an old fool.’’

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/10/jon-p...he-paid-debts/

He was engaged to someone else and she was moving in, but he dropped everything (meaning someone - his fiancee) for Pam. Pity it didn't last - they sound like soulmates.

Karma's a bitch, pal.
    Trixie, weathered1, Novice and 3 others like this.

^ No joke. He jumped at the chance to marry Pam Anderson, then shocked that she was a flake who used him for his money. No sympathy here. Except maybe for his fiancee, but it seems she dodged a bullet.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^I want to say that she took him back...
    Novice, Trixie and mostroop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ok then,

czb, SHELLEE and MsDark like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^I want to say that she took him back...
    She did
    SHELLEE likes this.

ha! love the fairy tale daily mail story then the follow up article quoting his 'old' family.

i guess if i was with a guy who was over 40 and grew up knowing who pammy was i would pretty much expect him to up and leave me for her if she wanted him. she has some money, even though she's NOT the gorgeous virginal 22 year old looking photoshopped bride, i think they whole fantasy would excuse any wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Any bets or predictions?
    my guess is she's going to drive him nutters with her demands and drama and he's probably going to yell at her and they will drink and fight and eventually we'll hear some story about the cops being called. or... maybe it's true love. and they will grow old together sitting in their lawnchairs on the dock drinking beer and getting fat. maybe she's set this all up for the "pam and dan show" as his ex said. kinda like a tori spelling situation without the brood of children.

i give them till summer, end of the year by the latest. they will go back and forth before some other white knight leaves his family to bang his teenage spank bank material.

BTW!!! omg i loved her different dresses in the photos. those pictures taken in the house are so gorgeous. the photographer has a wonderful aesthetic, capturing the moments so ethereally. just loved the fabrics, and the colors and how everything was arranged. the ones in vancouver were more true to who pam is, blonde bombshell hiking up her wedding gown. yup. photoshopping is unbelievable. i'd love to see myself photoshopped like that!

her eyebrows are tragic. she must have had them permanently removed, or she is SERIOUSLY stuck in a different decade if she thinks that looks good. no no no honey! she doesn't need giant brows that are super popular but she could maybe get a good microblading. a friend of mine had hers done and they did an amazing job!

good luck danny and pammy! i hope his kids are being treated well, pam had two boys, she shouldn't have too much of an aversion to the children. this guy might make some bank on this marriage. karma for jon peters!
    crayzeehappee and Trixie like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

So, he's got a type, then... hooker? That's a startlingly honest pic.
    I don't need to be with him, but I would love to have that money on the bed.
    Those thousands would pay off my debts
    Novice and lindsaywhit like this.

Divorced yet?
    firebrat1229 likes this.

This thread started out with one husband and is now (a mere 9 pages in) on another.

I propose a challenge: Let's not go too crazy with the posts and see how many husbands can end up fitting into one thread.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information