Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: Surprise! Pamela Anderson secretly marries producer Jon Peters

Pamela Anderson 'dating her bodyguard of two years' following 12-day marriage to Jon Peters

By CHRISTINE RENDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 23:24, 4 September 2020 | UPDATED: 23:38, 4 September 2020

Pamela Anderson has reportedly found love with her bodyguard.
    The star's friends claim her new romance is the 'the pandemic's sexiest tryst,' according to Page Six, which reported the relationship on Friday.
    The bodyguard has been working for Pamela, 53, for nearly two years, but only recently have things turned romantic.

+6

Going strong! Pamela Anderson has reportedly found love with her bodyguard (pictured 2016 in New York)

Sources wouldn't name him, but they insisted he is a good match for Pamela.
    'He's in his 40s. A real man, finally,' the source says. 'He knows how to handle her. It's very cool to see. She's completely comfortable, and they're never out of each other's sight.'

Pamela is the first celebrity the bodyguard has worked for, and sources believe this makes the romance even better for her.
    'He's not a Hollywood insider,' the insider said. 'That's perfect for Pamela.'

+6

'Security': Pamela appeared to share a photo of her bodyguard on Instagram, where she posted a saucy snap of herself posing by an elevator with the man's reflection visible

The couple are already exclusive and have been 'camping out' at upscale hotels in Canada.
    Pamela appeared to share a photo of her bodyguard on Instagram, where she posted a saucy snap of herself posing by an elevator with the man's reflection visible.
    'Security #whereswaldo,' she captioned the image, along with a pink flower and cat with heart eyes emoji.
    The relationship comes eight months following her 12-day marriage to Hollywood producer Jon Peters.

+6

Short-lived: The relationship comes eight months following her 12-day marriage to Hollywood producer Jon Peters

In an interview with the New York Times following the marriage, Pamela insisted she wasn't married.
    'There was no wedding, there was no marriage, there was no anything.'
    Despite her checkered history with marriage, the Baywatch babe declared she was keen to tie the knot again.
    'Just one more time, please, God. One more time only,' she declared.

+6

Former flame: Anderson was married to rocker Tommy Lee from 1995 to 1998

Pamela described what happened with Jon as 'just kind of a little moment.'
    'I was in India and I went to this panchakarma cleanse, and I'd been gone for three weeks in this ayurvedic center, meditating, just so clear,' the pinup explained.
    'I came back and VWOOM, within 24 hours, I saw Jon. It was like this little whirlwind thing, and it was over really quick, and it was nothing. Nothing physical. It's just a friendship,' she said.

+6

Happier times: She was also married to poker player Rick Salomon from 2007 to 2008

The duo had known each other for 30 years prior to their marriage, and Pamela said there were 'no hearts were broken' during their 'moment'.
    The marriage ended amid allegations Pamela ended the marriage after Jon paid off nearly $200k of her debt, while other sources accused the producer of attempting to 'control' her career, according to Page Six.
    Both parties have denied these allegations.
    Including her union with Jon, Pamela has been married a total of four times.
    She was married to Tommy Lee from 1995 to 1998, Kid Rock from 2006 to 2007, and Rick Salomon from 2007 to 2008.

+6

Still a romantic: Despite being married four times, the Baywatch babe would like to tie the knot again

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8699593/Pamela-Anderson-dating-bodyguard-two-years-following-12-day-marriage-Jon-Peters.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I find her so pitiful... a bit of a Norma Jean.
    tulip, Lofty Bike, DawnM74 and 3 others like this.

She’s pathetic In love . How many times has she been married? Or have they all been annulled after 3 days!
    DawnM74 likes this.

Oh Pam, never change.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

has she been cured of Hepatitis ....I thought she was supposed to be dying?

^^^i vaguely remember that she said that she was healed.
    i think hepatitis is not cureable, so i don't know what she was referring to.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

I put Pam Andersen's "hepatitis" in the same column as Halle Berry's "type 1 diabetes" and Kelly Osbourne's "lyme disease".

True diagnoses: varying degrees of psych disorders mixed with substance abuses.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

There's actually a cure for type C now. It's possible.

Yes and she subsequently published it but Tommy says that he's never had Hep C. The likelihood of getting it from a shared tattoo needle given how quickly they blunt is (to me) low; shooting up has a higher probability in my opinion.
    After she said she had Hep C and before the treatment was publicised she was regularly seen not just drinking but getting hammered - not good given that Hep C is the leading cause of liver transplants in the US.
    So I'm with MsD on this one - and I *like* her.....

Look, there might be a cure for the people who have it. Pam Anderson doesn't and never did. She would have been long dead by now if she had.
    Novice and Icepik like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Pam. C'mon, girl. Ain't you exhausted by now? Just stop for a minute and breathe.

Stop fussing with all these men and just..be. It's actually healthy to be alone once in awhile.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I'm thinking she probably can't stop even if she wanted to. I'm convinced it's how she makes a living.
    Sarzy and firebrat1229 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Look, there might be a cure for the people who have it. Pam Anderson doesn't and never did. She would have been long dead by now if she had.
    Isn't that why Mama Judd "retired"? Yet she's still alive and kicking.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    There's actually a cure for type C now. It's possible.
    There’s several pharmaceuticals that cure harp C. Most in aw little as 12 weeks.
    mostroop likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information