Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Surprise! Pamela Anderson secretly marries producer Jon Peters

Jon Peters is already engaged to another woman, just three weeks after his split from Pamela Anderson.
    The 74-year-old movie producer is set to marry Julia Bernheim, according to UsWeekly on Thursday, just weeks after his infamous 12 day marriage to the 52-year-old Baywatch star.
    Peters was already engaged to another woman when Pamela texted him to ask him to marry her, the movie mogul had previously told Page Six.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...GED-woman.html

sprynkles and palta like this.

Why are some women so goddamn dumb?

Is this dude shitting money or something?

Still....
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

^daily fail strikes again.

Jon Peters back with ex-fiancée he left for 12-day-marriage to Pam Anderson

Movie producer Jon Peters is back together with his ex-fiancée — whom he dumped for Pamela Anderson — after his 12-day marriage to the “Baywatch” star went up in flames.

Peters told us this month, “Needless to say that when [Pam] texted me that she wanted to get married, it was kind of a dream come true, even though I was engaged to someone else and the lady was moving in.”

He now says he’s back together with blond actress Julia Faye West, who bears a striking resemblance to a young Anderson. Peters says they’re not engaged this time around. West stars in a movie released in January called “Reality Queen!” along with Denise Richards and Mike Tyson.

A 2014 online bio says, like Anderson, she has a “passion for animal welfare,” has “rescued countless animals” and has authored books that “emphasize positivity and self-esteem.”She told FHM Sweden in a 2019 interview that she is “enjoying a spirited journey into all aspects of wellness.” She describes her ideal man as “a perfectly imperfect human being who loves me like I’m a rose in full bloom with him.”

Peters told us Thursday that despite the breakup and his quickie marriage, he and West are “all good.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/20/jon-p...-pam-anderson/
    Sarzy likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

She's an idiot! Does she have NO self respect?

To quote my earlier post:

I'm more inclined to believe him than her. He's also a fool that obviously can't be trusted. He was engaged to someone else and walked away from her, I hope she doesn't take him back.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She's an idiot! Does she have NO self respect?
    Clearly not!

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/20/jon-p...site%20buttons

I had to see what she looked like. There is no fucking way this chick is only 34 years old.

lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

How can you tell? She’s had so much work done...

Eh, what's a little 12-day marriage on the side when you're only in it for the money? I'm sure he bought the fiancee some expensive apology bling.
    Daphodil and Jadestone like this.

Fuck bling, I’d demand real estate.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Eh, what's a little 12-day marriage on the side when you're only in it for the money? I'm sure he bought the fiancee some expensive apology bling.
    But can you imagine the humiliation? Thirty-four years old and with a 74-year-old man, 40 years older than you, and still he dumps you? He not only dumped her and called off the engagement to marry someone else, but he releases statements about how Pammy called him and said, marry me, and he does and carries on about how he's wanted to marry her for decades. And she has to hear about how he paid off $200,000 of her debt. I guess no matter the humiliation, she's just relieved it didn't last and her financial security is back in place . . . for now. We'll see if he marries her.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    But can you imagine the humiliation? Thirty-four years old and with a 74-year-old man, 40 years older than you, and still he dumps you? He not only dumped her and called off the engagement to marry someone else, but he releases statements about how Pammy called him and said, marry me, and he does and carries on about how he's wanted to marry her for decades. And she has to hear about how he paid off $200,000 of her debt. I guess no matter the humiliation, she's just relieved it didn't last and her financial security is back in place . . . for now. We'll see if he marries her.
    Pammy text him....

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post

This implies that she is capable of shame in the first place. She's just mad that Pam's better at her own game.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well, if Pammy got 200k for 12 days, that equals 16,666 per day. She should demand the same payout.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So, he's got a type, then... hooker? That's a startlingly honest pic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information