Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Surprise! Pamela Anderson secretly marries producer Jon Peters

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Really. I can only remember 2. Tommy Lee and Kid Rock (didn't they have sex at the altar instead of a kiss or is my imagination totally taken over)
    Also Rick Salomon twice. He's Paris Hilton's sex tape partner.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Mh, she really as an extraordinary taste in husbands.
    DawnM74 and LaFolie like this.

I thought she lost her mind when she married kid rock, he is such a nasty douche. Hopefully this one is an improvement.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Yes, Fgg, this news did surprise me for sure. I like Pammy. She can wear a bikini around the house and he can pay for dinner and travel. Perfect match. I adore Lesley Ann Warren one of his early wives. He was kinda cute back then. This guy was a hairstylist and became a movie producer with a lot of good films. Takes me back to the days of reading movie magazines - and I bought them, for a dollah! They were called movie magazines, not gossip rags.
    I totally remember the whole Jon Peters/Babs era. I thought he was a good-looking guy, too, and I remember that he had been a hairdresser originally. And that he was kind of a wild man.

But what I especially remember was an article in the now-defunct "Look Magazine". They asked a bunch of celebs (including a 13-year-old Brooke Shields) what "good in bed" meant to them. Everybody was pretty philosophical. Brooke "The Eternal Virgin" Shields innocently said, "Good in bed is when I'm sick and have to stay in bed and my mom brings me soup and juice, and I try to stay there and behave myself."

But Jon Peters' take on this? "Good in bed means giving head."
    MsDark, sputnik, Daphodil and 1 others like this.

Julian Assange is crying himself to sleep somewhere (when did they call it off anyway)
    ana-mish-ana, czb and sputnik like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I was curious if the movie 'Shampoo' was based on him. Found this on Wiki:Shampoo is a 1975 American satirical comedy-drama film written by Robert Towne and Warren Beatty, and directed by Hal Ashby. ... The lead character, George Roundy, is reportedly based on several actual hairdressers, including Jay Sebring, Jack Sahakian, and film producer Jon Peters, who is a former hairdresser.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I totally remember the whole Jon Peters/Babs era. I thought he was a good-looking guy, too, and I remember that he had been a hairdresser originally. And that he was kind of a wild man.

But what I especially remember was an article in the now-defunct "Look Magazine". They asked a bunch of celebs (including a 13-year-old Brooke Shields) what "good in bed" meant to them. Everybody was pretty philosophical. Brooke "The Eternal Virgin" Shields innocently said, "Good in bed is when I'm sick and have to stay in bed and my mom brings me soup and juice, and I try to stay there and behave myself."

But Jon Peters' take on this? "Good in bed means giving head."
    Aw. Poor little Brooke Shields! If they asked a 13 year old female actress a question like this today there would be an outcry. And lawyers lawyering.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I was curious if the movie 'Shampoo' was based on him. Found this on Wiki:Shampoo is a 1975 American satirical comedy-drama film written by Robert Towne and Warren Beatty, and directed by Hal Ashby. ... The lead character, George Roundy, is reportedly based on several actual hairdressers, including Jay Sebring, Jack Sahakian, and film producer Jon Peters, who is a former hairdresser.
    Jay Sebring was one of those killed at Sharon Tate’s house by the Manson cult i do believe.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yes.

Barber Jay Sebring, working on actor Paul Newman's hair on the set of the film "Moving Target" at Warner Bros. Studio, July 19, 1965.

Silver Member

Surprise! They've split after a whopping 12 days of marriage. They married on a whim. They had not filed the legal paperwork yet for a marriage certificate. I assume they've split because she didn't like the postnup he wanted her to sign.

From US Weekly:

“I have been moved by the warm reception to Jon and my union. We would be very grateful for your support as we take some time apart to re-evaluate what we want from life and from one another,” the Baywatch alum, 52, said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Saturday, February 1. “Life is a journey and love is a process. With that universal truth in mind, we have mutually decided to put off the formalization of our marriage certificate and put our faith in the process. Thank you for respecting our privacy.”
    THR reported that the pair hadn’t yet filed the legal paperwork for a marriage certificate.
    Angeli, I'mNotBitter, fgg and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Surprise! They've split after a whopping 12 days of marriage. They married on a whim. They had not filed the legal paperwork yet for a marriage certificate. I assume they've split because she didn't like the postnup he wanted her to sign.

From US Weekly:

“I have been moved by the warm reception to Jon and my union. We would be very grateful for your support as we take some time apart to re-evaluate what we want from life and from one another,” the Baywatch alum, 52, said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Saturday, February 1. “Life is a journey and love is a process. With that universal truth in mind, we have mutually decided to put off the formalization of our marriage certificate and put our faith in the process. Thank you for respecting our privacy.”
    THR reported that the pair hadn’t yet filed the legal paperwork for a marriage certificate.
    Color me shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Insane.
    sprynkles and crayzeehappee like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Mh, I came here to see if they are already over. They did not disappoint.
    DawnM74 likes this.

WTH Pammie? Get yer shit together woman.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information