Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Suri Cruise turns 9... without Tom and a huge production

Bronze Member

I looked up all of Suri's Birthday parties and it seems they were low-key and as she got older Atom wasn't around. Suri's Birthday is Katie's favorite day

1st Birthday- Birthday Lunch Pizza and Cupcakes. Dragonfly and Butterfly Piñatas

2nd Birthday- Tom‘s other kids, Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13, were also on hand to celebrate. Friends and family gathered for a barbeque, fun and games. The festivities were held at a gated Mediterranean estate in the Hollywood Hills, which has widely been reported to be used by the Church of Scientology as a retreat. A Four-tier custom made birthday cake was delivered along with 24 small miniature cakes for all the party guests

3rd Birthday- Small gathering of friends and family at home in Los Angeles. Tom and Katie planned a princess-themed party for their daughter, which included a cake featuring Belle from Beauty and the Beast and a treasure hunt.

4th Birthday- cupcake party at her Beverly Hills home. They ordered more than four dozen unfrosted cupcakes from Sprinkles -- plus vanilla and milk chocolate frosting so the tot could decorate them.

5th Birthday- Suri and Katie had a posh tea party outside in LA home. I don't think tom was there. Just other family and friends

6th Birthday- Went to see a matinee of Newsies with Katie

7th Birthday- Tom took her places before her Birthday to celebrate
    Happy 7th Birthday, Suri Cruise! – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

On Wednesday, Cruise called into Ryan Seacrest‘s KIIS-FM radio show and the actor discussed his plans for Suri’s birthday celebration.

“Done already. All done. I take care of the kids early. You’ll know — you have to plan ahead for these things. It’s all done and all celebrated,” he said.

Although he remained mum on the details, the one thing he did divulge is that there will be sweets.
    “I’ll eat cake, cupcakes. I eat all that stuff!”

8th Birthday- No one actually saw them, but they celebrated in the apartment. Minus Tom I am sure Girly girl Suri Cruise celebrates her eighth birthday with pink balloons, a doll's house and cupcakes from doting mom Katie Holmes | Daily Mail Online

Does Tom not do birthdays or something? He like only went to a few of them in her 9 years

Her best birthday gift was NOT having her batshit crazy dad there. Happy Birthday, Suri!
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Hard to believe she's nine, maybe because she wasn't allowed to walk on her own until age 7.
    Drive-by poster

LOL, Spinmonkey. Yep pretty hard to walk around as a toddler on 3" heels. Poor kid.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Silver Member

Katie getting herself and Suri away from the crazy-ass cult was the best thing she did! She was a fool to marry him but thankfully she grew up and saw the insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    Katie getting herself and Suri away from the crazy-ass cult was the best thing she did! She was a fool to marry him but thankfully she grew up and saw the insanity.
    I never thought she would get out there alive. And not only did she, but he's out of her life and he's paying her! I so wish they would make a movie about this, can she do it after he dies? Even if I'm in a nursing home I will make a point of it to see that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I can't believe the dad (tom) doesnt even see his own child.
    I like how you specified which dad. I see what you did there.

Bronze Member

I wonder if she will look back at pictures and ask why she had a bottle at 5 and never walked...

I think she'll look back at pictures and wonder why her "father" just suddenly disappeared from her life.
    Kittylady and Clubber Lang like this.

Yeah, that is sad. I'm not sure if she is lucky to have him out of her life or not, but it's got to hurt.
    Andy Cohen

Maybe he was at her actual 9th birthday back in January.

Or better yet, maybe her actual dad was present.
    Flygirl, Kittylady and BelledeJour like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Suri is 9 already? Uhhh that means she should be able to err use google. On a serious note, I read that Angelina Jolie hired some "Internet security people" for her kids "to keep them safe". Well, I wouldn't blame her and also Katie Holmes if they actually try and control what their kids are gonna read. Although not much will help as classmates will fill them in soon enough. This happened to a foreign celeb's son I know of. Although good for Jolie that her kids are homeschooled...
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Elite Member

Here's to hoping Tom does some press within the next few days and gets asked what he did for Suri's birthday
    I want nothing more than for every fucking journalist he comes across to "lightheartedly" ask him about Suri so that he can be constantly reminded of the fact that he conceived this child, raised her until she was five years old, and then promptly ditched her on her ass because the cult that controls him told him to. He's a sheep, a psycho, a simpleton, and worst of all, a worthless human being for throwing his daughter away. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
    *End Minifesto*
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    he conceived this child, raised her until she was five years old,
    That's cute.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Oh shit, good call. I should have added "allegedly" at the beginning of that sentence.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information