Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suri Cruise has her birthday party, Tom Cruise and the Robot kiss: Yuk

hahahahah those shoes are sooo obvious! I luvs it! And Southern Belle, you got that one right.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Poor Suri, no playmates at all, just adults around her (well, the other 2 kids are there but they are hardly suitable to play with Suri either), what a fun birthday

And I can't get over those shoes, I couldn't quit staring them, didn't think at first they were for real but seeing the other comments, I guess they are. How ridicilous

i don't know whats more pathetic:
    a) that the paps think we want to see photos
    b) tom cruise calling the paps to take photos
    c) the fact the tom cruise stole baby spices shoes
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Hit By Ban Bus!

I bet Suri is taller than Tom at this point that's why he needs the shoes. Could Katie be standing any further away from Tom for that kiss?

A*O

Pic #3 for Tom's lifts!

And the reason Suri has longer legs than a "2 yr old" is because she didn't just turn 2. That happend back in January. See other threads.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

That has to be Toms kid. Cant it? It looks so much like him. I dont know about Chris ...he seems a bit asian looking to me. I guess the the plane they ordered for the smoke message sky writing didnt turn up and they had to whip out the chalk instead. Hahahahah................yeh oh well.
    Jack I swear.

A*O

Suri looks exactly like Katie. I don't see Tom in there at all - maybe that's because he isn't there at all. Those lift trainers......
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Tom's platform shoes are embarrassing. It defeats the purpose of making you appear tall and manly when everyone can see that your shoes have 5 inch heels. Or does he think he's using his magical Scientology powers to make the heels invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Tom's platform shoes are embarrassing. It defeats the purpose of making you appear tall and manly when everyone can see that your shoes have 5 inch heels. Or does he think he's using his magical Scientology powers to make the heels invisible?
    Tom is embarrassing.

I don't even know wether to laugh or to cry ..these pictures are beyond ridiculous. And it's not just the shoes, look at his pants! And look at Kate, when did she turned 50?

I highly doubt 3 months is going to make THAT much difference in a child's leg. Katie is 5'9", which is pretty tall for a girl, so maybe Suri takes after her.

And actually, Nicole was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

And actually, Nicole was there.
    really?

Now we know why Katie and Posh aren't friends anymore...Tommy stole her shoes!

As could be expected, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes helped celebrate daughter Suri's 2nd birthday in style - throwing a shindig for family and friends with a barbeque and childrens party.
    Held on Friday evening (April 18), the festivities took place at a private guard gated Mediterranean estate in the Hollywood Hills - which has widely been reported to be used by the Church of Scientology as a retreat.

For the event, a four-tier custom made birthday cake was delivered along with 24 small miniature cakes for all of the lucky party guests.
    Among those in attendance for the big fete were Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidman's two adopted children, the Top Gun actor's mother and Holmes' parents.

Suri Cruise got a fabulous 2nd birthday party thrown by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    As could be expected, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes helped celebrate daughter Suri's 2nd birthday in style - throwing a shindig for family and friends with a barbeque and childrens party.
    Held on Friday evening (April 18), the festivities took place at a private guard gated Mediterranean estate in the Hollywood Hills - which has widely been reported to be used by the Church of Scientology as a retreat.

For the event, a four-tier custom made birthday cake was delivered along with 24 small miniature cakes for all of the lucky party guests.
    Among those in attendance for the big fete were Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidman's two adopted children, the Top Gun actor's mother and Holmes' parents.

Suri Cruise got a fabulous 2nd birthday party thrown by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
    That does not say Nicole was there but that their two kids were, which we already knew anyway. :p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information