Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suri Cruise apparently turns 2 years old

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jan 13, she looks like Courtney Cox in her fat suit on friends.
    Last edited by Sasha; April 19th, 2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling, punctuation

Whoever was the daddy, thank gawd Katie's genes prevailed. That little thing is Katie made over again.

But just now two years old? Oh my.

WTF kind of fools do these people take us for.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    I'll repost this:

Janet Charlton's Hollywood -- Celebrity Gossip & Rumors

CONSPIRACY THEORY
    Filed Under: Chris Klein > Conspiracy! > Katie Holmes > Suri

Ok, we weren't going to bother spreading this story, but whenever we tell it to anyone they encourage us to do so. So here we go. Keep in mind this is a RUMOR, but it explains a lot. The story goes that when Katie Holmes split with her exboyfriend Chris Klein in March 2005, she may or may not have realized she was pregnant with his baby. She started dating Tom in April, 2005, and according to this tale, when Tom found out she was expecting, he not only didn't MIND , but he insisted on taking credit for the pregnancy. They abruptly got engaged in June 2005. Since the baby was scheduled to be born too soon into their relationship, Tom and Katie faked the birth date. She actually gave birth months EARLIER than the announced birth. She wore padding for the last few months after the REAL birth, and made sure she was photographed. In case you don't remember, Suri's announced April 18 birth was oddly undocumented - there were no hospital records or specifics. Where WAS Suri born? Tom and Katie didn't want their baby photographed because it would be apparent that Suri wasn't newborn. After a few months it's not so easy to recognize a baby's exact age. Have you noticed that Suri has uniquely slanted eyes like Chris Klein? Keep in mind this is simply a rumor - form your own conclusions.
    ha and double ha! I have been saying the same thing since Tom and Katie met.. no way could Suri be his, he doesn't have the numbers.

When Katie and Chris broke up he was very bitter, in a interview he said he "actually hated her" I think he expected the two of them to get back together but Tom put some bucks on the table and she felt she was trading up.

It may just be a rumor but it all makes sense to me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Kate looks SO much prettier with long hair.

LOVE your avatar, baked_tater!

Hmmm... Suri does seem to have Chris Klein's eyes. I never really put two and two together before about that...
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

A*O

I never thought she looked like Tom. She's Katie's Mini-Me which is lucky because it avoids some obvious questions. Mind you, not all kids look like their parents (mine don't). I have no doubt that Katie was already knocked up when she joined the Co$ Crazy Train and Suri was born in January, not April.

Remember when Katie spent the last few weeks of her 'pregnancy' in Feb/March looking absolutely exhausted (as new mothers do) and buying shoes all the time? 8/9 months preggo and buying high heels? I don't think so. Maybe they are the same high heels she wore immediately she 'ran' the New York Marathon.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh sparkly, thanks for posting the best picture ever of her 'late pregnancy days'. Too funny. I think the fact that a known gossip monger even printed the story makes me believe it more, and I believed it alot anyway.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I never thought she looked like Tom. She's Katie's Mini-Me which is lucky because it avoids some obvious questions. Mind you, not all kids look like their parents (mine don't).
    I never thought she looked much like Tom either. I assume many people think that because all three of them are dark and someone had the brilliant idea of similar haircuts. I have no doubt Suri is Katie's, but I will never ever believe the sterile gay midget is the father.

My son doesn't resemble me or his father at all, but he sounds a lot like his father. That blew me away the first time I noticed it. I was talking to his dad and he came on the phone and I thought I was still speaking to his dad! My daughter looks a lot like me. We are very similar, but she's the prettier one ... I think because she spends half her life in front of her mirror fixing her hair.

A*O

Even if your kids don't look like you it's weird what they do seem to inherit. My son can dislocate his thumbs just like I can. He also has a funny little notch in his earlobe that exactly matches mine. My daughter has beautiful hands - a family trait on both sides - and she has her father's eyes and personality. But if you put us in a room of 100 people and said "which parents match which kids" I don't think you'd pick us.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I think i'm one of the few who believe that Suri is 2...some kids look older than they are...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

My older heathen looks similar to my side of the family (and has teh famous temper that goes with it) while the little heathen is mini-me to mr butt. Looks absolutely nothing like me and you'd never know he's my kid except for the fact that he always has his nose in a book.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

my youngest is a clone of my hubby but has my interests and personality while my oldest looks more like me but is his father in personality.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

My daughter could not look more like me if a mad scientist had cloned me, but she has my mothers' fiery personality to a tee. My son has my husbands dark hair and olive skin, but my blue eyes and a lot of my eccentricities. The eyes are the only thing both kids have in common, otherwise they are opposite, fair and dark, laid back and high-strung. I'm sure a lot of people have wondered if my daughter even belongs to my hubby.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I think Suri looks more like Josh Hartnett. But that's a whole different can o' worms.
    ^^I totally agree, Faithanne. I think Suri looks pretty much EXACTLY like Josh Hartnett. (I am always trumpeting this on TomKat threads!) And as i'm sure most GossipRockers know, Josh is who Katie was dating post-Klein, pre-TomThumb. I'm quite convinced that it's Hartnett's biological baby. -Though i definitely think it is far more likely that Suri is Chris Klein's kid, than TomThumb's kid. NO FRIGGIN WAY is she TomThumb's biological kid. He is gay & sterile, i will always believe this. JMO
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Remember when Katie spent the last few weeks of her 'pregnancy' in Feb/March looking absolutely exhausted (as new mothers do) and buying shoes all the time? 8/9 months preggo and buying high heels? I don't think so. Maybe they are the same high heels she wore immediately she 'ran' the New York Marathon.
    To add to that: there was also a paprazzi video of when she was trying on shoes in Barney's/Bergdorff (whatever dept store it was) and she was so fast and so agile in getting up from the chair (not ike the slow, normal let-the-belly-lead-the-way-up, it was more like a normal non-pregnant way) and she was pirouetting on each heel when looking in the mirror. I have never seen a late-pregnant woman that balanced.

Also, why would you buy expensive shoes when your feet are at their most swollen and fattest?

It's impossible she was preggers. I'm trying to find that video, but to no avail. Grrr... **ETA: here are pictures of that video that I found here Celebitchy: Tom Cruise builds quarter million dollar in-house hospital for Katie
    Last edited by mtlebay; April 20th, 2008 at 11:12 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information