Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suri Cruise apparently turns 2 years old

I don't care how old she is I just think she is adorable

Wasn't the word on the street for the longest time that Suri is actually the love child of Chris Klein?
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I'll repost this:

Janet Charlton's Hollywood -- Celebrity Gossip & Rumors

CONSPIRACY THEORY
    Filed Under: Chris Klein > Conspiracy! > Katie Holmes > Suri

Ok, we weren't going to bother spreading this story, but whenever we tell it to anyone they encourage us to do so. So here we go. Keep in mind this is a RUMOR, but it explains a lot. The story goes that when Katie Holmes split with her exboyfriend Chris Klein in March 2005, she may or may not have realized she was pregnant with his baby. She started dating Tom in April, 2005, and according to this tale, when Tom found out she was expecting, he not only didn't MIND , but he insisted on taking credit for the pregnancy. They abruptly got engaged in June 2005. Since the baby was scheduled to be born too soon into their relationship, Tom and Katie faked the birth date. She actually gave birth months EARLIER than the announced birth. She wore padding for the last few months after the REAL birth, and made sure she was photographed. In case you don't remember, Suri's announced April 18 birth was oddly undocumented - there were no hospital records or specifics. Where WAS Suri born? Tom and Katie didn't want their baby photographed because it would be apparent that Suri wasn't newborn. After a few months it's not so easy to recognize a baby's exact age. Have you noticed that Suri has uniquely slanted eyes like Chris Klein? Keep in mind this is simply a rumor - form your own conclusions.

And here's the lookalike (notice different nose, too):

Chris Klein never once questioned whether or not it might be his baby??
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    Chris Klein never once questioned whether or not it might be his baby??
    I think Chris knows it's his baby, but he knows his baby is also in good hands w/ a loving father and mother, will have a secure upbringing, why mess it up? Maybe he didn't want her to keep the baby (maybe that's why they broke up) and at that time wasn't ready for fatherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    I think Chris knows it's his baby, but he knows his baby is also in good hands w/ a loving father and mother, will have a secure upbringing, why mess it up? Maybe he didn't want her to keep the baby (maybe that's why they broke up) and at that time wasn't ready for fatherhood.
    there is definately that possibility.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

My God, I never knew all this stuff! That top pick in mtlbay's Janet Charlton story is def a FAKE belly! How ridiculously obvious can something be? And how could any sane person have gone out in public with a look-a-like as bad as the one Tom is with in that pic and expect anyone to buy it?

It's pretty obvious to me now that Suri belongs to Chris and was born earlier than claimed. I always thought the birth certificate brouhaha was suspicious.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Looks real to me.

The article said they were having pizza and cupcakes for Suri's 2nd birthday, but I thought they were going to throw a $250,000 party for her? Didn't they throw a huge bash in January?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

A*O

@ viggofan - you should have been at GR during the saga of TomKat's pregnancy (there's a load of threads about it if you look). Hilarious. We all picked the fake pregnancy thing at the time and that Janet C story pretty much sums up what we concluded too.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I think Suri looks more like Josh Hartnett. But that's a whole different can o' worms.

Rosamund

I have wondered about the Hartnett thing, mostly because people seemed so convinced of it, but now I think that theory is just a bit too far-fetched IMHO.

I dunno, I looked at some pics from last year, when she turned 1, and she looked 1, not 2.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    @ viggofan - you should have been at GR during the saga of TomKat's pregnancy (there's a load of threads about it if you look). Hilarious. We all picked the fake pregnancy thing at the time and that Janet C story pretty much sums up what we concluded too.
    Keith Olbermann of MSNBC was all over it too, mostly with his side-kick Michael Musto of The Village Voice, but their angle was that there was no pregnancy at all and she was wearing a pillow from start to finish. After seeing Suri looking so much like Katie I thought all conspiracy theories about them were bunk, but this thread has opened my eyes.

Tom really lucked out where Suri is concerned. Katie and Tom look a lot alike ... so Suri, who resembles Katie, also looks like Tom.

If the kid looks like Tom, then Tom must be the father.

The 2nd pic in her blue satin top is where she's supposed to be "three months pregnant".

^^Ha, I love that collage of pics...that has to be the strangest pregnancy in the history of time.

The weirdest one for me was the October 8 pic. It's like her belly blew up like a beachball in a week's time. It was, well....to use one of Katie's favorite words...amazing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information