Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Suge Knight shot twice at Chris Brown's pre-VMA party

Looks like he's got her in a sleeper hold.

Or a snuggle struggle.....as my daughter calls it
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

mjw
    Elite Member

Suge Knight is NOT talking to cops about the 6 bullets that penetrated his body ... refusing to drop a dime on anyone.

Sources close to Suge tell us ... the wounded mogul is fully conscious, although on several occasions police were turned away on false info -- that he was supposedly sedated.

But during one visit cops were actually allowed to see Suge. A source tells us when they asked about the shooting ... Suge acted disoriented, asking, "I was shot?"

We're also told witness cooperation has been minimal. If no one steps forward it will be tough to identify who pulled the trigger ... even though the gunman is on surveillance video at 1Oak.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BWqUscaU

fgg

Was Suge Knight shot to stifle publishing of tell-all book?

One possible motive for the shooting of Suge Knight at Chris Brown’s album release party was to discourage him from releasing a tell-all book on his music industry reign.

Music insiders are buzzing that Knight is shopping a story on his career, from founding Death Row Records in the early ’90s to his hard-handed business dealings, including the legendary tale of holding Vanilla Ice over a hotel balcony to obtain rights to his radio hit “Ice Ice Baby.” Knight was also driving the BMW in which Tupac Shakur was fatally shot by an unknown assailant.

Knight had a deal with Penguin’s Riverhead Books to write his autobiography in 2002, but it was never released. The music mogul has since fallen into legal and financial trouble, having filed for bankruptcy in 2006 after losing a $107 million lawsuit to a woman who claimed she helped found Death Row with Knight.

We’re told that Knight — who’s refused to talk to police about last weekend’s shooting — was also recently shopping a movie and had filmed a pilot for a reality show a few years ago, though it’s never aired. “Suge doing a tell-all book would be a huge best seller, and probably one of the few things he could do,” a source told us.

Knight and two other men were hit with bullets at Brown’s album release party at 1Oak in West Hollywood early Sunday morning during the VMAs weekend. Knight was released from the hospital Wednesday morning.

Other rumors claim it was a “planned assault” and supposed to happen at Brown’s barbecue on Saturday afternoon at his house, but it was botched and was moved to the club. Insiders insist the bullets were always meant for Knight, not Brown. One said, “Before the shooting, Chris stood on a table. He was head-and-shoulders above the crowd. If the shooter wanted to hit Chris, there’s no way he would have missed.”

1Oak owner Richie Akiva apologized on Instagram Monday: “In my 17 years . . . in this business I have NEVER had something like this happen . . . the events of Saturday were extraordinary and appear to be part of a planned assault.”

Was Suge Knight shot to stifle publishing of tell-all book? | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^^
    i had my doubts about the claim that chris brown was the real target.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information