Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stupid Ho from Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer, 19, Is Pregnant and Engaged Again

i was thinking the same thing.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    is it wrong to think that maybe this whole thing was concocted so she's get paid for interviews and get more mag covers?

Agreed. And, if not, it's probably one of the better things that could have happened in this situation
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

‘I’M A GOOD MOM!’

DESPERATE LEAH MESSER POSTS SWEET NOTES TO TWIN DAUGHTERS FOLLOWING CUSTODY LOSS

The Teen Mom writes 'I love you with all my heart'— but it's just too late.

Posted on Oct 26, 2015 @ 9:23AM

MTV/Twitter

It’s just a case of too little, too late.
    Just days after news broke that Leah Messer lost custody of her adorable 6-year-old twin daughters, the troubled Teen Mom 2 star, 23, posted photos of her preparations for the girls’ school week.
    In a picture of packed backpacks and healthy snacks, she included her sweet, hand-written notes to Ali and Aleeah for their Monday in class.
    PHOTOS: ‘Teen Mom’ 2 Star Leah Messer’s Secrets & Scandals Revealed
    “My Dearest Aleeah Grace, Mommy hopes you have a great day at school and you give your all! I love you with all of my heart,” she wrote in one note, places strategically next to a Frozen bag.
    “My dearest Ali, Mommy hopes you are having [an] amazing day at school! I love you with all my heart!” she gushed in the other letter.
    As Teen Mom fans know, Messer reportedly lost primary custody of her eldest daughters to their father Corey Simms, 25, in West Virginia court on October 13 following months of monster mom accusations.
    On the last season of the MTV hit show, Simms and his new wife, Miranda, claimed Messer repeatedly brought her kids to school late and failed to bring disabled daughter Ali to doctor’s appointments.
    She was even caught on camera feeding her kids dinner at midnight on a school night, and fighting with ex-husband #2 Jeremy Calvert in front of them.
    PHOTOS: The Proof! Read The Sexy Texts Leah Messer’s Husband Jeremy Calvert Exchanged With Tattoo Model Melissa Marie
    Sadly, her perfect mommy social media posts have some two weeks too late, as a judge allegedly ruled Messer will only have her daughters on weekends, while Simms will care for the girls during the school week.
    Messer has certainly had a roller coaster year: She checked into rehab in June for what sources tell RadarOnline.com was a prescription painkiller problem, finalized her divorce from Calvert while in treatment, and swiftly started dating personal trainer T.R. Dues, 32.

Leah Messer Loses Custody Twins — Teen Mom Posts Sweet Notes To Daughters | Radar Online

sounds like she has an interesting life, too bad there are children involved.

Elite Member

Maybe it's just me, but I question what type of male gets involved with a chick like this. Desperate? Pathetic? Both?

Hell her second husband just wanted on tv I think. I mean why else would you get involved in what was already a trainwreck. This girl needs some help and they should get her off tv so she can get it.
    Alysheba and Jazzy like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information