Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stupid Ho from Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer, 19, Is Pregnant and Engaged Again

holy crap whoever does their hair needs to be shot.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

With the exception of Kailyn, they look old and busted. I loved Kailyn when I watched. Hope she's still going to school and working. That dumb boyfriend wasn't ideal. Better be using birth control this 'round.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    With the exception of Kailyn, they look old and busted. I loved Kailyn when I watched. Hope she's still going to school and working. That dumb boyfriend wasn't ideal. Better be using birth control this 'round.

Dont think breakup anyway because she hooks back up with Joe? I just saw the previews to something like that... now, remember kids, when you decide to cheat - make sure there are no cameras around...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Leah is aware that tv shows get cancelled, right?

These big checks aren't going to be rolling in for long - and with little-to-no education, or job experience, how does she think she's going to care for these 4 children, 1 of which has special needs, when this show goes off air/she gets replaced (whichever comes first)?

Can someone ask her that? I'd really like to hear her answer.

She's 19, those kind of questions get shrugged off faster than her baby makin'.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    She's 19, those kind of questions get shrugged off faster than her baby makin'.
    Esshhh, yeah - I believe that statement.

Idiot white trash keeps doing idiot white trash things? Color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    Except for Kailyn They all have fake tans (well maybe not Janelle) & crappy extensions that Have horrible dye jobs / bleached to hell & back. I can't believe Chesea wants to be a hairdresser. I wouldn't even let that moron groom my dogs! But I doubt she'll ever go to beauty school b/c she will never get her GED. Lazy crybaby spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Except for Kailyn They all have fake tans (well maybe not Janelle) & crappy extensions that Have horrible dye jobs / bleached to hell & back. I can't believe Chesea wants to be a hairdresser. I wouldn't even let that moron groom my dogs! But I doubt she'll ever go to beauty school b/c she will never get her GED. Lazy crybaby spoiled brat.

Pretty sure in the new episode, Chelsea applied for a job @ a tanning salon. Finally, something that makes sense
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by zillah. View Post

Leah, Chelsea, Kailyn, Jenelle.

I had to triple check who was who because these bitches change their hair about every two weeks (other than Kailyn, who also happens to be the most down to earth/least spoiled of these chicks).
    Love Kailyn. She works, goes to school, has her own place and takes care of her kid. She also manages to look cute and not a damn mess, which is more than can be said for the other three trolls.

Leah borrowed that pleather jacket from some budget Grease production, and Jenelle looks like something straight out of a Pat Benatar video. Chelsea looks like she stole that scarf and bad hair dye from my grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by zillah. View Post

Leah, Chelsea, Kailyn, Jenelle.

I had to triple check who was who because these bitches change their hair about every two weeks (other than Kailyn, who also happens to be the most down to earth/least spoiled of these chicks).

So orange, not a good look.

OK! COVER STORY: 'Teen Mom' Star Leah Messer's Heartbreak — She Suffers a Miscarriage

By OK! Staff

January 24, 2012 - 6:00 pm

With a new man, a happy home and a baby on the way, life for Teen Mom Leah Messer was looking up — until tragedy struck. "She was having bad cramps for the past two weeks, and then she miscarried," an insider close to the reality star tells OK! exclusively.

For the 19-year-old Teen Mom 2 star from Elkview, West Virginia, it was a heartbreaking end to the start of a brand-new dream. "It's a devastating experience, but all I can do is support Leah and take things day by day," her fiancé Jeremy Calvert tells OK! exclusively. "It's hard, but we will get through it."

In the past two years, Leah has known lots of sorrow. She became pregnant with her twins when she was still in high school and had a very difficult pregnancy. She went into early labor at just six months and remained on strict bed rest for the last trimester of her pregnancy. Although daughter Aleeah suffered no ill effects, her sister Ali has been dealing with health issues.

After an on-an-off romance, Leah married the girls' father Corey Simms in October 2010 in a ceremony televised on Teen Mom 2, then they divorced six months later.

After so much drama, Leah's recent romance with Jeremy, 22, brough a ray of pure joy into her life.
    OK COVER STORY Teen Mom Star Leah Messers Heartbreak She Suffers a Miscarriage | OK! Magazine

if it runs in the family she'll be a grandma by 34, cool

She will be trying again as soon as she is able because she is a moron. Can't wait till she cheats on this guy.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

is it wrong to think that maybe this whole thing was concocted so she's get paid for interviews and get more mag covers?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information