Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Straight out of his show The Affair - Dominic West spotted kissing Lily James

  1. #46
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,308

    Default

    He's a serial cheater & she's having trouble "making up her mind"??? Catholic or not it's not rocket science and he's done it before. She is already divorced once so not *that* catholic......
    Lalasnake and Mrs Fawlty like this.

  2. #47
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Seriously - way hotter than Lily James. His wife is hot. He's a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Plus he has four kids with her.
    This is totally life imitating art...in The Affair he leaves Maura Tierny, she's from a super rich family, they have 4 kids...for Ruth Ducklips Whatsername.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  3. #48
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    34,080

    Default

    Dominic West’s New Photoshoot!

    Dominic West’s Roman affair is one of the most bonkers gossip stories to come out of this bonkers year. He of course is the star of The Affair. And was photographed by paparazzi looking like he was having an affair with Lily James in Rome, which is where the word “paparazzo” first originated (from the film La Dolce Vita). After those pictures were published in the UK tabloids, Dominic then returned home to his wife, Catherine Fitzgerald, in London where he set up a photo shoot outside his home featuring the two of them kissing and hugging, and a handwritten note affixed to the shrubbery proclaiming the strength of their marriage.

    Catherine subsequently retreated to her castle in Ireland for a few weeks and there’s been no real update until earlier today, when the Sun reported that her friends are saying that she’s about to leave Dominic because he confessed to her that Lily means more to him than just a fling:

    “A family friend said: “Catherine has told those closest to her that Dominic has admitted having feelings for Lily.

    “At first it seemed as though the whole thing was just a one-off but Catherine has since said it’s become obvious it was more than that.

    “Catherine feels crushed by it, naturally. It’s a huge thing to be coming to terms with.”

    Friends also told the Daily Mail that Catherine is tired of being married to an actor who’s away for months at a time and that she just wants to live a quiet life without his f-cksh-t.

    OK… BUT WAIT.

    There’s been a new development – in the form of a new photo shoot!

    The Daily Mail has fresh shots of Dominic and Catherine out for a run near their home in the Cotswolds. They’re smiling and seemingly relaxed and are warmly looking out for each other, clearly sending the message that…

    They’re fine.

    They’re together.

    Nobody is leaving anyone…?

    This is so old school. Like props to Dominic West for keeping the paparazzi in business to help with his PR messaging instead of using social media.

    As for what’s going on here – did the Sun and the Daily Mail get it wrong? It’s not like accuracy is a priority for them. Or is it that her friends are using the media to get Catherine to cut him loose? Because presumably these (archaic) public relations shenanigans are driven by Dominic and does she really want to participate? Maybe she does. Maybe this is indeed a partnership saved, and they’re making sure we know it.

    https://www.laineygossip.com/dominic...otswolds/67440
    rollo likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  4. #49
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,695

    Default

    "Bonkers" is such a stupid ass word.

    She could always do a Melanie Griffith and pull her ass up to every film location/set where he's working. I'd love to see that, personally.

    Just because I know it would drive him "bonkers".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #50
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,308

    Default

    It would be better if it was used correctly. It's like when my Opa used to swear - it just didn't sit right because the emphasis was off or something.
    Lainey seems to think that saying the word "bonkers" a few times in articles about Brits makes it legit. She's sadly mistaken.
    twitchy2.0 and ConstanceSpry like this.

  6. #51
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    "Bonkers" is such a stupid ass word.

    She could always do a Melanie Griffith and pull her ass up to every film location/set where he's working. I'd love to see that, personally.

    Just because I know it would drive him "bonkers".
    Fuck that. She's moneyed and lives in an Irish castle. She has four kids ages 13 to 7. Like she's supposed to follow him around on dick patrol? Sure, it would serve him right but who needs that shit.
    Novice likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  7. #52
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Fuck that. She's moneyed and lives in an Irish castle. She has four kids ages 13 to 7. Like she's supposed to follow him around on dick patrol? Sure, it would serve him right but who needs that shit.
    I'm a bit of a English & Irish history nerd and the FitzGerald family plays a huge role in the history of Ireland, especially in their rebellions against the English crown (and fighting among themselves).

    Catherine's family line of the FitzGeralds dates all the way back to the 1300s on the same land this whole time. Her father died without male heirs, and the title "Knight of Glin" went extinct with him after 700 years. The family tried to sell the castle after his death but it didn't move. She, her sister and Dominic bought it.

    Her like 10x great grandfather held out in Castle Glin back in the 1600s. The ship's captain managed to capture one of the Knight's sons and sent the Knight a message that he should surrender or else the son would be put in one of the ship's cannons and fired against the castle wall. He replied that as he was virile and his wife was strong, it would be easy to produce another son.
    Trixie and palta like this.

  8. #53
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,848

    Default

    ^ We're just too soft these days.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  9. #54
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,566

    Default

    He looks biracial to me for some reason. I noticed this on THE WIRE.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  10. #55
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Fuck that. She's moneyed and lives in an Irish castle. She has four kids ages 13 to 7. Like she's supposed to follow him around on dick patrol? Sure, it would serve him right but who needs that shit.
    Oh I agree. She should just be done with his ass. But if she's even going to entertain the idea of keeping him after this, might as well. Or hire a babysitter who accompanies him to sets. (He'd probably end up fucking the babysitter )

    This guy is an arrogant idiot who obviously has no respect for her. He probably could have (and has) fucked whoever he wanted as long as he stayed discreet about it. He deserves whatever he gets. But if she has been putting up with it, that's probably why he doesn't even give a shit about trying to do this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #56
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He looks biracial to me for some reason. I noticed this on THE WIRE.
    Have you seen this?
    Black Irish

    Black Irish is an ambiguous term sometimes used (mainly outside Ireland) as a reference to a dark-haired phenotype appearing in people of Irish origin.[42] However, dark hair in people of Irish descent is common, although darker skin complexions appear less frequently.[43] One popular speculation suggests the Black Irish are descendants of survivors of the Spanish Armada, multiple ships from which were wrecked or made landfall on the western Irish coast in 1588; subsequent research has discredited such claims.[44] Filmmaker Bob Quinn, in the documentary series Atlantean, hypothesises the existence of an ancient sea-trading route linking North Africa and Iberia to regions such as Connemara. With this hypothesis, Quinn explains phenotypical similarities between the "Atlantean Irish" and the populations of Iberia and the Berbers.[45] Quinn's Atlantean thesis has not been accepted by the Irish academic establishment, who have criticised it is as non-scholarly and lacking hard evidence to back his theories.[46]
    BITTER, Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

  12. #57
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Have you seen this?
    I've seen this before; it makes total sense to me. Folks get upset if you even hint at a white person having mixed blood; before the slave trade stepped up and before colonialism and Jim Crow, the races mixed a lot; more than people realize. The Moors were in Spain for a long time and it makes sense that some Europeans would have an appearance similar to Dominic.
    Kittylady, Novice and Lalasnake like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  13. #58
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,308

    Default

    The Romans had a massive empire and people (both free & slaves) traversed it - that was 2000 years ago, just for starters.
    BITTER and Lalasnake like this.

  14. #59
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,570

    Default

    My dad had a close coworker named Tom. The guy was all Irish and had an Irish last name, but he looked like he was Sicilian - olive-tone skin, brown eyes, jet-black curly hair. His kids went to school with my brother and me. Tom's wife, however, was Italian, and all of his sons looked like clones of Tom. It's really something to see. I just think there are a lot of erroneous assumptions about what someone from the British isles is supposed to look like. To me, Oliver Reed looked like the British version of "Black Irish".
    Novice likes this.

  15. #60
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,308

    Default

    Briton (like America) is a country of invaders & settlers.
    I'm blue eye's, fair skinned & brunette - Celt
    My mate is blond fair & blue eye's (Saxon)
    Red heads - Picts (Scottish & Irish originally)
    Brunette & brown eyes? Could be greco-roman, could be Moor/Mediterranean......


    Then over 2000+ years you've had a mixing of the population.

    Your friend Tom could be a throw back to the Romans, he could be because of a Spaniard, it could be something else.....

    I have a Pakistani friend with pale skin & green eyes & he could be Mediterranean.
    When I had piano lessons one of the pupil's mom's was Northern Indian with the most amazing pale grey eyes.

    I think that we are stronger for the mix, but you guys probably know that about me by now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lily James In Hellessy – The Today Show
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 21st, 2018, 04:45 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 12th, 2015, 12:20 PM
  4. Dominic West to star in Fred West drama
    By Honey in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 29th, 2011, 04:35 PM
  5. Carmen Electra spotted kissing Joan Jett
    By moomies in forum Who's Gay?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 19th, 2007, 08:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •