Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sting spends $26m on new luxury home

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Can't say I like the interior the way it is. The light in the dining room is far too low for my taste... beggars can't be choosers I guess

I still can't believe he is with his wife. He either really loves her, or they have an open marriage.
    Or no prenup.

He's an asshole. I met him once after a concert when I was a doe-eyed teenager who'd just seen him a few weeks earlier on Donahue talking about his trip to the rainforest. When we saw him after the show, I asked him how things were going in the rainforest and he said: "How the hell should I bloody know?"

My young-girl heart was shattered about how celebrities use causes for their own selfish and self-promoting bullshit!!! How many trees died in the rainforest to make the furniture in your opulent house you PRICK!!!
    I've heard that Sting can be arrogant and self important. Exact words "he acts like he's the smartest person in the room".

WORD. Rules always apply to everyone else but them, it's like the Bono dude pontificating about nations forgiving debt, blah blah blah yet spending 20 plus million on a home (when he already has like, five others around the world). Hey Boner, that money could have fed hundreds of thousands of Africans, or built them hospitals, etc.
    Bono moved he's song publishing firm out of Britian, and to Amsterdam (I believe), to avoid paying British taxes. Like Oprah told Obama, "My personal support is far more important than my money".

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    Wow, what an amazing past you have--bet there are a lot of stories with you and your dad. Hard to believe dickwad was ever a schoolteacher.
    an unconventional childhood is probably the best (kindest?) way to describe it.

The Police were definitely the most famous act, but there were some other big ones. The rest are all probably only known to music buffs. I.R.S./F.B.I. were the label and talent booking agency. They started in the late 70's early 80's, and it was sold back in the early 90's, and Ian died a couple of years ago in L.A. He was young, in his 50's.

As for Sting, if you think of some of the dickwad teachers there are, it's not such a stretch to see him as one.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

A*O

Shut up! Sting may be an arrogant wanker but he's MY arrogant wanker OK??
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information