Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Steven Bauer has 18-Year Old Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And yet a relationship that people still romanticize about- Bogie and Bacall- began when she was 19 and he was 25 years older than she was....but no one gets all oogie over that. Go figure.
    If I like both parties then I don't see the age, especially on the silver screen. There are some couples
    that look so bad or inappropriate together that I can't look in their direction.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And yet a relationship that people still romanticize about- Bogie and Bacall- began when she was 19 and he was 25 years older than she was....but no one gets all oogie over that. Go figure.
    There's just no comparison between talented, sophisticated, intelligent, wise beyond her years Bacall and Bauer's sulky little high school girl. And Bogie's 44 is also a far cry from someone who is almost 60. Add their actual chemistry, clear intellectual parity, and obvious mutual respect...whole different ballgame.

Although what is also weird about these two is that not only does she look younger than 18 by a considerable margin; he also looks significantly healthier than her. Maybe it's just his "look what ah'm bangin', you guise" smug, but in any case, it's wrong all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    Unlike Gina Loudon, they didn't preach to others about morality
    That too.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Oh please. If the girl looks older its cool, but if she doesn't its not? C'mon. Does the inverse apply? If the older man looks 15 years younger than his age does it become less gross?

As for chemistry, mutual respect and intellectual parity, unless I know the couple I wouldn't presume to know if they have these things or not, be it Bogie and Bacall, this couple or any other. YMMV.

And exactly where is the line for where it gets gross? 25 years difference? 30? 15? Its all arbitrary.

While I may think this relationship odd personally, I find the human tendency to overlook similar weirdnesses funny. In general, human beings will rationalize things if they like the people doing it. We're funny like that.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 13th, 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    sluce, mopar, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    Unlike Gina Loudon, they didn't preach to others about morality
    What exactly does what this girl's mom preaches have to do with her? My parents have views I may not agree with, and I imagine many other people do too.

I would also imagine that applies doubly when your mother holds archaic views like Gina Loudoun.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 13th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.
    sluce and mopar like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The mother is being smart if she really does disapprove of the relationship. Nothing like some good old open parental disapproval to make a teenage girl find a male (of any age) much hotter than before and determined to prove the old fogies wrong.

I can't really be down on age gap relationships either because when I was younger I spent a pretty fun summer smooching and groping someone who was 23 years older than me. His intellect, respectful way of treating me and life experiences made him so much more interesting and hotter than the guys of my own age who only seemed bothered with partying, sports and boasting about who they'd nailed that weekend.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I just don't get the whole having sex with someone that you could have given birth to,...but that is just me. I think they look like grandpa and grandchild out for the day. Whatever...to each their own, I guess.
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

I can't really be down on age gap relationships either because when I was younger I spent a pretty fun summer smooching and groping someone who was 23 years older than me. His intellect, respectful way of treating me and life experiences made him so much more interesting and hotter than the guys of my own age who only seemed bothered with partying, sports and boasting about who they'd nailed that weekend.

i think they call that grooming... (just kidding!!!)
    Belt Up likes this.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information