Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Steve Bing, 55 Dead after jumping off a building

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

There's a couple of multistory carparks in my town and at least once or twice a year some poor soul takes a dive off one of them. And still they won't put up railings or fencing on the top. You can literally walk up to the side and look over.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

Thank you everyone for your kind words! Iím really touched. Yes, Iím doing fine now. That was almost 20 years ago and Iíve never attempted suicide since. Iím happy to be alive.In fact, Iíve been looking back on the late 90s with a fondness and longing that has surprised me, given how depressed I was. Probably because all the turmoil back then was within me and now itís all around me.
    Brookie, czb, levitt and 17 others like this.

Those photos show that she was much more into him than he her, with her arms always around him and not Steve draping over her. She has aged extremely well as she looks just like she did back then, and the little boy has grown into a carbon copy of her.
    Jack I swear.

Bronze Member

I got an up-close view of the horror of someone falling from a tall building. In 2002 a bunch of my friends & i went to Boston to party for a weekend; we stayed in a highrise hotel. One hungover morning my friend & i opened the window drapes to the most horrifying sight iíve ever seen: Right outside our window was the roof of the next-door building, and on that roof was the remains of a person who had jumped/fell/been pushed. The body was in pieces; their brain was splattered all over a large area; bits of bone strewn about... Iíll never be able to get that horrifying visual out of my head. We called the police; while we were on the phone, people in hazmat suits appeared on the roof and started dealing with it. (Authorities were already aware.)

The hotel rooms had no balconies so we were curious what had happened. We went outside and looked up; one of the rooms above ours had a broken window, which had been covered w/plastic. Rumors were flying that someone had been pushed out the window. (which were big nearly floor-ceiling windows.) The event never made it into the media at all. My friend called the police a few days later inquiring about what had happened, and the police told her that he didnít know what she was talking about, that nothing of the sort had happened, and hung up. The whole thing kinda showed me how much stuff goes on, that the public never hears about and how the police cover up/hush up a lot of what goes on.

In any case, RIP Steve Bing. Such a horrible end to a seemingly charmed life.
    crayzeehappee and BITTER like this.

He and Ghislaine Maxwell knew each other?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He and Ghislaine Maxwell knew each other?
    Yeah. I was just thinking about this, given the recent news of her arrest.

K Piece - That's horrible!
    BITTER likes this.

Sarzy, there has to be a connection of some sort.
    Sarzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Sarzy, there has to be a connection of some sort.
    It seems a coincidence for sure.

I just read this:

Tragic Steve Bing was urged to speak out about what he knew of his paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein's crimes, his late girlfriend's aunt has claimed.
    Carrie Mitchum, aunt to Allexanne Mitchum - who died last year - has claimed that her niece urged him to speak out about "what he did know".
    She wrote that while Steve and Epstein "weren't close", Allexanne "convinced Steve to make a statement via his attorneys telling what he did know".

Hollywood movie producer Steve fell to his death a week ago from a Los Angeles skyscraper at the age of 55.

Allexanne died in July last year of an accidental drug overdose, at the age of 28.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...urged-22269473
    BITTER likes this.

...and suddenly noone was close to Epstein.

FROM THE MAGAZINE

OCTOBER 2019

Epstein was a monster who portrayed himself as a “man of mystery,” says one of his ex-girlfriends. But Epstein also epitomized the larger transactional nature of fin de siŤcle New York society—the sociopath who proved the rule.
    BY VANESSA GRIGORIADIS

Many moons ago, in the early 2000s, my friends spent a weekend in Southampton with a distinctive young blond who resembled Lady Gaga if Gaga were British. She was about 22 and said she was an interior designer, or a jewelry designer, or a motivational coach—I can’t remember which, but in any case the job sounded more aspirational than real—and she lived in an apartment on the Upper East Side that her older boyfriend had given her, at least temporarily. He collected art, and they often attended auctions. He loved vegetarian food and playing unfamiliar concertos on his grand piano. As she strolled down Southampton’s tree-lined streets, she was struck by their beauty and said she’d have to discuss getting a home there with her boyfriend. His name was Jeffrey Epstein.

Back then, as a cocky, petite, ink-stained wretch, I wasn’t one of the young women in Manhattan whom Epstein and his friends approached for relationships, one-night stands, or abuse. But I was surrounded by a lot of them. They were always the most beautiful girls in the room, usually models or former models, with a slightly aloof Stepford Wives aura that masked a deeper vulnerability. Several names came up when they were around: Epstein, supermarket magnate Ron Burkle, film financier Steve Bing, and former president Bill Clinton, then in the prime of his postpresidential career and flying around on Epstein’s jet, dubbed the Lolita Express, or Burkle’s jet, dubbed Air Fuck One. (None of these men has been accused of wrongdoing.) The women were often blond—Epstein, in particular, liked patrician blonds with a bit of a baby face. At his home on the Upper East Side, he kept a photo of ’80s soap star Morgan Fairchild, whom he called his ideal woman, though considering they were both in their early 50s back then, she was far too old for him.

Much more:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ex-girlfriends
    Sarzy likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

And Bing is the father of Liz Hurley's son.....oh, wow....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information