Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Steve Bing, 55 Dead after jumping off a building

The article upthread said he joined The Giving Pledge with Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to give most of his fortune to charity during his lifetime so I wonder if that's in his will as well.

If he's been putting $100k a month in trust for Damien then between that and the grandfather's money he's already a multimillionaire at 18.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I never heard it either. Yikes.

You can really see Steve in Damian when he was a little boy. I always thought he was a clone of Liz. But he's really the perfect amalgamation of both parents.
    Totally. No denying who his dad is! Especially when he was younger. Liz and Bing have some similar features. I think a lot of the reason people say Damian looks so much like Liz is because of his gorgeous long hair. He's really got his dad's eyes.

I can't imagine jumping to my death. All suicide is incredibly sad and horrible, but jumping -- that seems even more horrific.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

czb

i think covid SiP has been especially hard on people living alone. awful that bing thought this was a solution.
    KrisNine, crayzeehappee and fgg like this.

How sad that your thought process is so disturbed because of mental illness that you think death is your only option, the only solution to your pain.

I was surprised to see that he was such a close friend of Bill Clinton, so much so that B.C. on twitter said that he loved him and will miss him very much. I also didn't realize they were both so close to Epstein, yuk.

"Both Clinton and Bing were in the past
    reported to be part of a billionaire clique that included Burkle and Jeffrey Epstein."

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/steve-bing/

Of course over on CDAN they are all saying that the Clintons had him killed.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Of course over on CDAN they are all saying that the Clintons had him killed.
    I see the crazies have already started the conspiracy theories. Apparently Hillary killed this guy, according to Q-Anon because he was going to spill info on the B&H. You'd think if Hillary was actually killing people she would have killed Bill ages ago!

I'm sure they killed Epstein too.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Why can't they just kill the orange one while they are at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm sure they killed Epstein too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I see the crazies have already started the conspiracy theories. Apparently Hillary killed this guy, according to Q-Anon because he was going to spill info on the B&H. You'd think if Hillary was actually killing people she would have killed Bill ages ago!
    Ever notice how Hillary keeps killing people who never uttered a single negative word about her? But "were going to"? She's like Beatrice Kiddo crossed with Nostradamus!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    She'd have also eliminated her arch rival for the presidency. So close.

Kill Bill Part III

fgg

Steve Bing pals: Suicide spurred by money, drugs and mental health struggle

Hollywood and business mogul Steve Bing died by suicide following a yearslong battle with depression and financial woes after blowing much of his $600 million fortune, friends said.

Bing, 55, died after jumping from his 27th-floor apartment in LA’s Century City on Monday. He was a notable philanthropist and Hollywood investor, including as a producer for the Sylvester Stallone remake “Get Carter.”

Bing dropped out of Stanford after receiving a $600 million inheritance from his grandfather, a real estate developer. He is perhaps best known for being the father of Elizabeth Hurley’s son, Damian, born in 2002.

Bing initially denied he was his father, but a DNA test proved otherwise.

While the Hollywood community remains shaken by his death, those close to Bing say his jet-set life was enviable on the surface — with close friendships with President Bill Clinton and billionaire Ron Burkle and relationships with a host of beautiful women — but in reality he was very troubled.

One friend, who asked not to be named, said, “Steve was the most charming, caring and generous guy you could ever meet. Yes, he liked beautiful women, but it never worked out. He has gone through a dark time for years. He talked about battling mental illness, bipolar disorder. His close friends are devastated about his death but, sadly, not surprised.”

The source added, “Steve did have a drug problem, but it was the mental issues that tormented him. He would often disappear for long periods of time. He didn’t have a strong relationship with his kids, and he was sad about that.

“And, as surprising as this sounds, he had financial problems in the end. He made a lot of ill-advised investments. His latest film with Warren Beatty went upside down, and many people took him for a lot of money. People imagine it is impossible to run through $600 million, but he did. He was too generous.”

A second source added, “Steve recently sold his jet, his home, and was very depressed.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/23/steve...alth-struggle/
    sprynkles, Sarzy and rollo like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ya know, maybe it's just not a good idea to hand $600m to an 18 year old kid.
    Mivvi21, czb, sputnik and 12 others like this.

Bronze Member

Even Lisa Marie Presley had to wait until she was in her 20's or 30's to inherit her fortune and she burned through that as well.
    Trixie, DawnM74, rollo and 1 others like this.

Steven Bing, 55, was heartbroken and wracked with guilt over the drug death of his 28-year-old girlfriend, the great-granddaughter of film legend Robert Mitchum, when he jumped to his death from his 27th floor LA apartment

Steve Bing killed himself last Monday by jumping from the 27th floor of his LA apartment building. Bing, 55, was introduced to Allexanne Mitchum, 28, by her aunt and before long they fell in love.Within a month, says Carrie Mitchum, an executive chef from Santa Barbara, they were living together. 'Watching themw as a tender and sweet experience,' she said. 'They held hands, he kissed her forehead, they giggled a lot. They hung out with friends including Ronnie Wood (above) and the Clintons. They decided to move away from Los Angeles and set up a home in Palm Springs. Steve was building Allexanne an art studio and was looking forward to starting a family with his girlfriend. Their love turned tragic after an argument a year ago. When they were apart. Alexanne took what she believed to be a Xanax pill that turned out to be laced with fentanyl causing Allexanne to overdose. Steve blamed himself for her death, her aunt said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8465133/Steven-Bing-heartbroken-death-girlfriend-great-granddaughter-Robert-Mitchum.html

sprynkles and rollo like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information