Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 'Star Trek: Voyager' Actor My Ex Claims I'm Banging Bill Nye

If true; they make a great couple!
    sprynkles likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Bronze Member

I recall restaurant workers in Seattle hated it when he came in, because he was obnoxious, picky, tipped horribly, complained a lot, and would get really drunk and try to pick up sleazy women. I had a crush on him at one time, and I knew people that worked with him, so I asked what he was really like. They'd get tense, and say, "Well, Bill is....mercurial..."

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    Whoa. That was him?

Edit: One Google search later, and damn.

Young Robert Picardo was kinda hot. In an unwashed hillbilly zombie werewolf serial killer kinda way.
    O.M.G!!! Hot zombie werewolf sex????

I always thought that this actor was gay but it doesn't effect his acting skills. I LOVED the sarcastic hologram Dr he played.

(I did read the title & think "Bill Night" though....)

Is it just me, or does that guy (in the younger pictures) resemble actor Timothy Olyphant (from "Justified")?

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

Whoa...yeah! Mostly I remember Picardo from a cult-classic film called "Get Crazy", with all sorts of 60's rock stars in it, and Malcolm McDowell, who is doing "Mozart in the Jungle" now. That, and "Wonder Years".

Quote Originally Posted by Squidge View Post
    Whoa...yeah! Mostly I remember Picardo from a cult-classic film called "Get Crazy", with all sorts of 60's rock stars in it, and Malcolm McDowell, who is doing "Mozart in the Jungle" now. That, and "Wonder Years".
    I remember that movie. It had Lou Reed, and somebody dressed like a giant joint.

Bronze Member

YES! It was AWESOME in a craptacular way! Matter of fact, the guy who played "Neil" was the voice-over for "Wonder Years". Can't remember his name, it's somewhere *in here* (pointing to head). When I was hanging out with bands, we'd do movie nights with this, "This is Spinal Tap", "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains", and others...

Quote Originally Posted by Squidge View Post
    YES! It was AWESOME in a craptacular way! Matter of fact, the guy who played "Neil" was the voice-over for "Wonder Years". Can't remember his name, it's somewhere *in here* (pointing to head). When I was hanging out with bands, we'd do movie nights with this, "This is Spinal Tap", "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains", and others...
    That was Daniel Stern. He was also the second burglar in Home Alone, among other things.

I love the Fabulous Stains, too. I wore out the VHS I taped off of USA's Night Flight of that. Rock & Roll High School, too. Oh, and Breaking Glass. That's another good "band" movie from around the same time.
    Squidge likes this.

Bronze Member

Ah, yeah! I have so much stuff I taped off USA's Night Flight...I miss that programme..."Rock and Roll High School", the Doors things/concerts, man, they played SO MUCH good stuff you just don't see anymore! DAMN I MISS THAT! Though some I have found on Youtube, along with Native American films that are hard to find, like "Clearcut" and "Dance Me Outside".

Picardo says in docs, "I'd made it to 60 without having sex with a man and a 'walk on the wild side' at this age seemed unlikely to anyone who knows me."
    Sounds like some one needs Alex Jones' Super Male Vitality!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information