Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Star: Lorde is a ‘total diva & hypocrite, she’s obsessed with her looks’

I can't watch her perform without thinking that she looks like a reincarnation of Sara Gilbert From The Roseanne Era
    It's kind of distracting....

yowzers likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    She looks like she's in her 40's.

Please stand up straight. Your posture is terrible.

Hit By Ban Bus!

God, biotch! You're ugly to begin with! Please don't try to sell lack of interest in your "talent" as hate against someone who doesn't look/ act like Taylor Swift. Does. Not.COMPUTE. Sorry, talent-free loser. Makes no sense.

^^^

Um, sorry. What are you talking about? Isn't she friends with Taylor Swift? I vaguely remember her giving an interview where she sort of implied Taylor is a goodie-two-shoes, but that was it. When did she say she's hated for being different from her?

It seems kind of weird that she'd be whining about haters or the public's disinterest in her talent when she's basically on top of the world right now, career-wise. When did she say that?
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Look like Taylor Swift? When did Taylor become this glorious beauty? She wears clothes well but she looks like a bleached and buffed lanky rodent woman. Admittedly, Lorde isn't as attractive as Taylor, but that's because she's going for the whole "edgy" look, and you know, not trying hard. Yet trying exceptionally hard.
    manningmsj likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    She wears clothes well but she looks like a bleached and buffed lanky rodent woman.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    that's because she's going for the whole "edgy" look, and you know, not trying hard. Yet trying exceptionally hard.
    We had that whole group back in high school. The intellectual "non-conformist" conformists who all carried the same college professor look. Most of them were/are great guys, but it never even dawned on them that by trying to be so "different" they all ended up looking exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGossip01 View Post
    God, biotch! You're ugly to begin with! Please don't try to sell lack of interest in your "talent" as hate against someone who doesn't look/ act like Taylor Swift. Does. Not.COMPUTE. Sorry, talent-free loser. Makes no sense.
    LMAO. So Lorde is a talent-free loser. Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance are certanly awards for those who are talent free. Taylor has made a killing by writing all her teen emotions into song and that clicked with teens. Lorde is writing her own emotions too and she is connecting with the same teens.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

here's a tissue darling. you have a little froth on your mouth.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think this Lorde looks a lot older than 17. I was shocked to hear her age. I figured she was like 25...

I don't personally care for that songs she sings, but I don't care for a lot of the new generations music. But, my 15 and 19 year old daughters like it. She is finding an audience that obviously likes her and her music, and it showed on the award show.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information