Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Stanley Tucci And Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child

Stanley is also the narrator for a PBS series about to start about Italian America immigrants.

The Italian Americans | Watch Online | PBS Video
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He has a new show out called Fortitude. More or less like Twin Peaks with polar bears in Norway.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Felicity Blunt, 36, reveals she is expecting her second child with husband Stanley Tucci, 57, as she debuts baby bump at screening of new film Final Portrait

Felicity Blunt confirmed she is expecting her second child on Thursday evening as she celebrated the imminent release of husband Stanley Tucci’s latest film in New York.
    The older sister of actress Emily Blunt revealed a prominent baby bump beneath her vibrantly striped Diane Von Furstenberg dress at the latest screening of Final Portrait, Stanley’s directorial debut, at the city’s Guggenheim Museum.
    Greeting onlookers, literary agent Felicity, 36, positively glowed as guests including Blake Lively playfully rubbed her prominent bump while Stanley, 57, toasted the launch of his self-confessed passion project, a biopic documenting the last days of celebrated Swiss sculptor and painter Alberto Giacometti.

She's expecting: Felicity Blunt confirmed she is expecting her second child on Thursday evening as she celebrated the imminent release of husband Stanley Tucci’s latest film in New York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Congrats to them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt welcome daughter Emilia Giovanna

It’s a party of five.

Stanley Tucci and wife Felicity Blunt have welcomed a baby girl, People reported on Tuesday. Emilia Giovanna Tucci was born on Thursday, April 19, weighing 6 pounds, 6 ounces.

“Hopefully she will have the looks and brains of her mother and one of my personalities,” Tucci, 57, joked to People about the baby.

Emilia joins older brother Matteo Oliver, 3, as well as Tucci’s three children from his marriage to late wife Kate: Camilla, 16, and twins Nicolo and Isabel, 18.

The couple revealed Blunt’s pregnancy in March when they stepped out to fête the film “Final Portrait” — which Tucci wrote and directed.

A rep for Tucci didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/12/stanl...ilia-giovanna/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Congratulations. They seem like decent people.

Congrats to them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information