Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Stanley Tucci opens up on his second marriage: 'You always feel guilty'

I think the hypocrisy of his statement is being discussed here more than the cheating.Let's see,he feels guilty in a marriage that came after he became a widow,which most people see as a good thing.However,nothing about having a very public affair while he was married.Big elephant in the room.

Maybe he doesn't feel guilty about the affair any more because he and his wife had gotten past that point already and had put it behind them.

^^^
    this. they got back together, I'm assuming they figured stuff out and moved on.
    but the internet never forgets, even when the people involved are dead or have moved on. he doesn't owe anyone an explanation and he's free to say as much or as little about his life as he wants.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Everyone is so focused on the cheating we're forgetting to excoriate the blunt-tuccis for the creepy 20 year age difference. You're slipping GR, you're slipping
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I don't know - she kind of looks older than him. Are we sure she's not pulling some kind of CZJ shenanigans on us?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    this. they got back together, I'm assuming they figured stuff out and moved on.
    but the internet never forgets, even when the people involved are dead or have moved on. he doesn't owe anyone an explanation and he's free to say as much or as little about his life as he wants.
    Sure and we're free to gossip.

I like the guy and hope he's happy and his kids too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post
    Sure and we're free to gossip.
    Gossip is one thing, the moral outrage over the prehistoric cheating scandals of celebrities is what I find funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Well, it's just kinda funny that he feels guilty over being with another woman when his wife is dead, but not when she was alive.
    sluce and Linne like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

lol

The affair fascinates me because Edie was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003, which was around the same time she and Stanley had their affair. He went back to his wife in 2004, and she was diagnosed in 2005.
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So Stanley's a carrier huh.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My aunt calls her ex husband Poison Dick.
    She was diagnosed with MS 3 years ago. And then last year, her ex-husband's 2nd wife also developed MS. What are the chances?
    gas_chick and sluce like this.

Pretty freaking low. He needs a disclaimer tatted on him.
    sputnik and sluce like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

I don't judge cheaters or the cheated on for staying. I've known and cared for many on both sides of the coin and I'm not the morality police. People are flawed. But I know myself, and what I could live with.

I think that how you conduct yourself during and after goes a long way towards earning forgiveness, whether you are the third party or the adulterer. If you act like she-who-must-not-be-named-outside-THAT-thread then people are never going to forget and trash you at every available opportunity, whereas you get someone like Stanley Tucci who tries to ride out the storm he caused with as much peace as one can have in that situation and onlookers are more likely to go easier on you as time passes.
    sputnik and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information