Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Stacy Keibler marries some guy in Mexico

fgg

you know when you know (after you've checked the bank statement and poked holes in the condoms)
    Flygirl and sluce like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Why is she even getting coverage?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It was just a fling, Sluce. Calm down. We know who his heart truly belongs to.
    Bellatheball likes this.

LOL the brief show with George is not the issue. I just don't understand why she gets any coverage.
    KrisNine likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Picture

Pregnant Stacy Keibler glammed up her growing baby bump in a tight white dress while attending a wedding with her husband Jared Pobre on Wednesday, April 23 -- see the pictureCredit: Courtesy Stacy Keibler

Keeping it chic! Pregnant Stacy Keibler glammed up her growing baby bump while attending a wedding in St. Barts with her husband, Jared Pobre, on Wednesday, April 23. The Supermarket Superstar host shared a sweet snapshot with her man from the special occasion.

"#MommaKeibs & #PoppaPobre do #StBarts #PaulandAnna #WhiteParty #Wedding," the 34-year-old captioned. In the photo, Keibler proudly displayed her baby bump in a stunning white sleeveless dress with a pleated skirt. She accessorized the fitted style with silver heels and a bold red lip. The mom-to-be wrapped her arms around her beau as they stood in front of a person dressed in a unique angel costume.

Us exclusively broke news earlier this month that the married couple of just one month are expecting a baby girl. The pair have kept mum about their relationship to a degree, but Keibler hasn't done the same with her adorable bump.

On April 20, the star posted a picture of herself and friends at Coachella while wearing a loose-fitted black tank top and matching skirt. "#memories #coachella," she wrote. The pair were also joined by Brothers and Sisters alum Dave Annable and his actress wife Odette Annable.

Keibler made an even bigger entrance at ELLE's Women in Music event on April 22. She wore a very revealing black cutout dress while walking the red carpet in Hollywood, and completed the sexy look with metallic jewelry and a smokey eye.

Read more: Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Pic - Us Weekly

she looks like an idiot in the white dress picture, like some sort of bird the way her legs are. and she's taller than her husband. maybe i'm weird but i just can't with shorter, smaller guys...it makes me feel like a giant monster.

White at a wedding? What a tacky bitch

^^^^
    to be fair, it was a white party wedding so white was the dress code.

anyone else think that white parties are one of the douchiest concepts ever? I've never known anyone who threw a white party that wasn't an asshole.
    KrisNine and darksithbunny like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

don't tell seth...he posted about an awesome white party that he's going to soon.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    to be fair, it was a white party wedding so white was the dress code.

anyone else think that white parties are one of the douchiest concepts ever? I've never known anyone who threw a white party that wasn't an asshole.
    I've never been to a personal white party. Just huge one's a gay clubs. But, I hate themed parties.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    don't tell seth...he posted about an awesome white party that he's going to soon.
    White parties in the gay community are a little different. In Miami Beach and DC, I went to a few

I totally understand why she married him.

the only people i know who throw white parties are douchy banker and executive types, usually at someone's beach house or yacht club. *vomits*
    Laurent likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the only people i know who throw white parties are douchy banker and executive types, usually at someone's beach house or yacht club. *vomits*
    Ewww. That sounds like a vomit inducing evening for sure!

Elite Member

My little cousin had a "Black & White" Sweet 16 last weekend. She wore turquoise.

^^That's kind of hilarious.

fgg

Exclusive Photos: Stacy Keibler on Changing Her Mind About Pregnancy: "When You're With the Right Person, Everything Changes"

Stacy Keibler looks gorgeous as she gushes about her husband Jared Pobre in the June/July 2014 issue of Fit Pregnancy.

Glow, baby glow! Pregnant Stacy Keibler looks gorgeous as she gushes about her husband Jared Pobre on the June/July 2014 issue cover of Fit Pregnancy magazine. In new photos and quotes exclusively revealed by Us Weekly, the Supermarket Superstar host told the mag why Pobre suddenly changed her perspective on starting a family.

"Before we met, both Jared and I had told our parents we didn't think we'd ever get married or have kids," Keibler, 34, said. "But when you're with the right person, everything changes."

"My epiphany happened shortly after Jared and I started dating, and once we both knew, we didn't hesitate," Keibler added to Fit Pregnancy. "I just knew I was ready and that there's no one else in the world I would want to do this with."

As previously reported, the newlyweds were longtime friends before their relationship blossomed into a romance in fall 2013—months after Keibler split from George Clooney. According to a source, Keibler, though "glad [Clooney] was able to find true love," was "irked" by the Oscar winner's recent engagement news to Amal Alamuddin.

Inside the issue, Keibler looks gorgeous in a neon lime fit-and-flare dress as she rests her hand against her bump. The red carpet regular explained to Fit Pregnancy that the secrets to her slender physique and dewy skin are prenatal pilates and a natural beauty routine.

Us exclusively confirmed last month that she and tech entrepreneur Pobre, who tied the knot in a "rogue" ceremony in March, are expecting a baby girl. "They are really excited," a source told Us of the proud parents' future with their daughter.

Read more: Stacy Keibler Pregnant on Cover, Talks "Right Person" Jared Pobre - Us Weekly

pics at the link.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information