Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spokesman quit Team Kevin Federline over Britney Spears Attacks

Federline's lawyers did their job. Twitters just made it extraordinarily easy.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by memebot View Post
    K-Fed's lawyers were calling her on every single thing she did, it was pretty obvious who was playing hardball from the start.

And she's paying for it!! That's what blows me away. She absolutely doesn't give a shit.
    But considering everything we've seen Britney do, can you blame his lawyers for playing hardball right from the start? And the fact that she is the one paying for it shows how stupid she really is. She's giving the lawyers all the ammo they need to use against her, while she's footing the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    He tells America's Life + Style magazine, "Kevin Federline needs to get on TV and say, 'I'm learning about Britney's bipolar disorder.'
    "He needs to step up to the plate and not hide behind the shield of his lawyer and be a man.
    Right, because thats just what this case needs: more media attention. Id argue that Kevin is being a man by shutting the hell up and protecting the privacy of his children.

Hell, all you have to do is watch that video of Kevin swerving in front of the photographers to prevent them from creeping up beside him and photographing his kids while they were on their way home from the hospital after her first hospitalization. That made me respect him SO much. He was not about to let those asshats get a cheapshot of his freaked out kids.

Yes, KornFed, you lived high on the hog for as long as it suited your needs. Time to man up and be nice to someone you once said you loved, even if you did lie to get the $$$
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Kevin is only concerned about a big payoff, if the kids make him look like a hero even better.

He left his girlfriend a month before she was due to have their second child! Not exactly father of the year material, but still the best option for those boys. Man, SP and JJ got stuck with some shitty ass parents. Poor lil guys.

^^Nobody is saying that Kevin is father of the year. But between him and Britney he's coming off like the stable one. And I agree those kids drew the short straw in the parent department.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Right, because thats just what this case needs: more media attention. Id argue that Kevin is being a man by shutting the hell up and protecting the privacy of his children.

Hell, all you have to do is watch that video of Kevin swerving in front of the photographers to prevent them from creeping up beside him and photographing his kids while they were on their way home from the hospital after her first hospitalization. That made me respect him SO much. He was not about to let those asshats get a cheapshot of his freaked out kids.
    I completely agree. If Kevin did say something, everyone would say he was looking for attention. He's doing better for his children by not saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post

I agree with you 100%. Plus, if he was out giving interviews, then he'd be accused of exploiting his ex-wife and children. I understand many people don't like him or trust his motives, but I don't know how anyone can criticize him for keeping his mouth shut and keeping his kids out of the public eye.

K-Fed going on tv is a bad idea. I think Kevin has handled everything very well considering how batshit Britney has been.

I do think, however, that he should be helping Britney somehow...but in private.

WTF is this guy talking about? Every mother, healthy or unhealthy, should be able to see their kids? Does he live in real life? Does he realize the detriment to the children? Newsflash: not every woman is maternal or even loves their own children. I hate this mentality that women must be wonderful mothers, its their natural instinct. Some women are completely devoid of that and are shit parents. I've seen it numerous times - women can fuck up their kids just as much as men. And how exactly were his lawyers brutal? She violates numerous court orders and never shows up for depositions - were they too rough to request that she actually obey the court? I don't get it - Britney is routinely treated with little kid gloves. Give me a break. Nobody else would have been given chance after chance like Britney. In fact, anyone else who held a child against their will in a custody dispute would have been charged with kidnapping. But Britney gets the sympathy card once again. Blows me away.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information