Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Source: Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z take out marriage license

Bronze Member

TMZ.com says they may be getting married right now. They have live feed on their site of something that seems to be going on.

TMZ.com

'live feed'

Thats figures, TMZ. lol.

Wow. If they're getting married good for them!

I have very little interest in Beyonce and I don't care at all for Jay Z, but finally a couple who haven't whored their upcoming nuptials out!
    Last edited by Folieadeux; April 4th, 2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: bad spelling :)
    ssabmud

I wonder if Beyonce and Jay-Z will get this much attention when they get divorced?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I wonder if Beyonce and Jay-Z will get this much attention when they get divorced?
    IF they are getting married or are married why wish them doom!! BTW, I saw your comment on the other page..be afraid very afraid!! Guard the chestnuts with extreme care!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    IF they are getting married or are married why wish them doom!! BTW, I saw your comment on the other page..be afraid very afraid!! Guard the chestnuts with extreme care!!
    Step away from my balls, Lorena Bobbitt!

Step away from my balls, Lorena Bobbitt!

Did you call me Lorena Bobbitt, completely laughable..I am not Smokey, so the pepper spray isn't going to work on me!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^My family jewels can withstand any threat. Bring it.

Lookout! SSDiva is a tough cookie!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^I'm not worried about SSDiva. She might be tough, but her weak spot is Beyonce. I can get around that.

Just days after being spotted getting a wedding licence, loved-up couple Beyonce and Jay Z are said to have tied the knot on Friday in a simple celebration – exactly how they wanted it.

"Jay wanted it to be a really private affair – close friends and family," a friend told US magazine People. No official announcement has yet been made.
    Following the nuptials, the couple held a lavish party at the 38-year-old rapper's penthouse New York apartment. Among the small group of guests were Beyonce's Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, along with actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin.
    And of course, the 26-year-old Crazy In Love singer also had mum Tina, dad Mathew and sister Solange by her side on her happy day.
    Excitement began early on Friday, when eagle-eyed fans spotted a white tent on top of the apartment building followed by a string of deliveries. A flower shop was reportedly hired to provide 50,000 to 60,000 white orchid blooms for a "big party".
    The newlyweds, who began dating in 2002, are said to be planning another bash next month, this time in the capital of romance, Paris.

Beyonce 'has married long-term love Jay Z in private ceremony' - Yahoo! News UK
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Can't picture any of them with anybody else to be honest. They make perfect sense together so, good for them.

who knew the superior Gwyneth Paltrow would attend Beyonce's wedding. Am surprised.

E! News - Beyoncé, Jay-Z Hip-Hop to the Altar - Beyoncé Knowles | Jay-Z

Beyoncé, Jay-Z Hip-Hop to the Altar

By Gina Serpe

First comes crazy in love, then comes marriage.

Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, a match made in musical heaven, tied the knot in New York Friday, just three days after setting tongues wagging by taking out a marriage license—and hours after what appeared to be the signs of lavish (and possibly nuptial) party preparations compelled dozens of reporters and photogs to gather outside Jay-Z's Tribeca loft.

"Yes, it's a wedding," a source at the scene told E! News. However, it was unclear whether the vow-swap took place earlier at another location or at the penthouse apartment.

Amy Vongpitaka, owner of Thailand-based Amy's Orchids, confirmed to E! News that her flowers were for Beyoncé's wedding, "The designer called us a week ago, and we had to move quickly. We used a total of 200 workers to cut and process 100,000 Dendrobium White orchids, and then we hand-chose the best 60,000."

There has been no official confirmation yet, although all signs point toward holy secret matrimony. Alan Nierob, Beyoncé's publicist, said he had "no comment" on the matter.

The intimate affair was attended by about two dozen friends and family members. Among those present: the parents of the bride and groom; Knowles' kid sis, Solange; Jay-Z's mother, Gloria Carter; former Destiny's Child mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams; and Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, who has collaborated with Jigga. Most were dressed in white. Also present: the Knowles' family minister from Houston, who presumably officiated.

(George Clooney happened to be photographed at the scene in a natty suit, but it turns out he was taping Charlie Rose. His timing was impeccable, anyway.)

The previously subdued festivities finally got raging at 2:30 a.m. ET when the Jackson 5 tune "I Want You Back" started blaring from the penthouse, followed by a steady stream of hip-hop music. The tunes were still blasting at 4 a.m. with no sign of the bash slowing down.

Earlier in the day, crates of cream-colored orchids and oversize silver candelabras were spotted being delivered to the hip-hop superstar's penthouse. A white tent was also erected atop the building, presumably to keep out raindrops...and telephoto lenses.

According to various media reports, the Roman numeral IV was also prevalent throughout the party, in honor not only of the wedding month and day (4/4/08), but because the number holds special significance for the couple, each of whom was born on the fourth of the month—September for Knowles, December for the man born Shawn Carter.

(For what it's worth, In Touch Weekly reports that the duo, who have matching "IV" tattoos on their ring fingers, are planning a second ceremony in France on May 4, exactly one month from today. However, Jay-Z is on a North American tour with Mary J. Blige that's not scheduled to wrap until May 8.)

The duo's well-seasoned wedding rumors picked up speed on Tuesday, when People reported the superstars obtained a marriage license in Scarsdale Village, New York.

Adding to the deafening wedding buzz leading up to the vow swap was the descending of likely wedding guests on New York, chief among them Rowland and Williams. The particularly giddy twosome posted a video online Thursday evening from what they teasingly referred to as an "undisclosed location," later revealing it to be the Four Seasons.

Knowles, 26, and Jay-Z, 38, have been together for nearly six years.

Don't expect much of a honeymoon, though. The rapper, on the verge of signing a whopping $150 million music deal with Live Nation, has concerts scheduled for Saturday in Greensboro, N.C., and Sunday in Washington, D.C.

(Originally published April 4, 2008 at 10:16 p.m. PT.)

Copyright 2008 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All rights reserved.

I am tough McJag!!

^^I'm not worried about SSDiva. She might be tough, but her weak spot is Beyonce. I can get around that.
    Keep thinking that!! You better stay on your toes, especially if you think Beyonce is my weakness!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I am tough McJag!!

Keep thinking that!! You better stay on your toes, especially if you think Beyonce is my weakness!!
    Hmm, a mystery to solve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information