Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Sophie Monk gave Russell Brand her friends number, as she didn't want to date him

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Jesus, what is it with you and the drugs? Isn't he sober now?
    Isn't Lindsay Lohan also sober?

Besides endorsing Mitt Romney, what other crazy shit has she said in the last few years?

Apples and oranges.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

No, Lindsay is not sober now.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Apples and oranges.
    I guess that's true, since Lohan doesn't sound like a megalomaniac.

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    The shit he says sounds like a typically uninformed leftist that thinks he knows more than anyone because he read a few books here and there. Tho, in this case, he's someone that probably gets told how smart he is all the time, and never gets told he's wrong. Mix that with massive amounts of drugs, and you get someone that thinks they're some sort of God among men, with all of the answers to everything. Tho he only has questions for the most part.
    It sounds like you're really in a lather. Are you in a lather?

It is quite possible to be obnoxious, egotistical, a recovering addict AND right about many things, so enumerating his past sins and unpleasant personality traits does not make a valid argument against his political beliefs.

Perhaps all leftists are uninformed, by your estimation? Brand probably just gets your goat more than most because he has an bigger audience.
    Kittylady, witchcurlgirl and Brah like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    It sounds like you're really in a lather. Are you in a lather?

It is quite possible to be obnoxious, egotistical, a recovering addict AND right about many things, so enumerating his past sins and unpleasant personality traits does not make a valid argument against his political beliefs.

Perhaps all leftists are uninformed, by your estimation? Brand probably just gets your goat more than most because he has an bigger audience.
    Sorry, but I had to go look up lather, since I had no clue what it fucking meant. LOL

What he says doesn't bother me. What bothers me is people actually thinking he's smart, when he isn't even close to being. OMG, he uses big words and hates rich people. Cept for himself of course. It doesn't make him smart. No shit comedian, that's a fried out drug addict is close to being some revolutionary.
    rollo likes this.

The shit he says sounds like a typically uninformed leftist
    Sweeping generalization.

And if you really had to go look up 'lather', well, what can we say....
    Kittylady, gas_chick and Brah like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Everyone loves Bambi.
    I love Bambi. Every time I've had it I've enjoyed it. I think the venison pie was the best - the gravy was so deliciously rich and rounded I could have happily just had that without the delicious crust and meaty pieces.

As far as Russell Brand goes (and personally speaking) I wouldn't touch him with someone else's cooch but I can still admit that he is smart, and yes he does often talk sense when you can get over the hyper personality and increasing leaning towards instability. The documentary he did about tackling drug addiction was fascinating and thought provoking and his piece about the death of Amy Winehouse was tragically apt.

As for the Katy Perry stuff, most of that wasn't actually a big deal. My other half not only took a video of me make up free but also did it close up and while I was asleep and audibly snoring. So fucking what? I got him back for it later and we were all square again. And the drug stuff? I don't recall him ever saying anything of the sort but I do remember CDAN running numerous BI's about her (as Strawberry Snort'em or something similar) being into nose candy. If that's true then that did more for ending the marriage than a make up free photograph as it seems that Brand works hard at maintaining his sobriety and being around someone who uses, even on a recreational level, is bad news for a recovering addict.
    gas_chick and SHELLEE like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

People seem to believe all his PR about being drug-free. Do you look at his pics and listen to his rantings and really think so? I think he gets off on being 'eccentric' because it confuses people but it's hard to take him seriously no matter what your political leanings might be or even if you are fanatical about yoga or man whores or love his Dickensian language. He's just selfish and crazy under the guise of leading some sort of revolution defined only by himself. I don't think the Left are patting him on the back for his behaviour. He wasn't their greatest spokesman during the election.
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have meet this fugmuppet on a few occasions as we have a mutual friend,she is truly frog like in person..she is slimy and scary and has no self reality.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Sweeping generalization.

And if you really had to go look up 'lather', well, what can we say....
    When I think of the word lather, I think of soap. Something Russell Brand has probably not come in contact with in about 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    People seem to believe all his PR about being drug-free. Do you look at his pics and listen to his rantings and really think so? I think he gets off on being 'eccentric' because it confuses people but it's hard to take him seriously no matter what your political leanings might be or even if you are fanatical about yoga or man whores or love his Dickensian language. He's just selfish and crazy under the guise of leading some sort of revolution defined only by himself. I don't think the Left are patting him on the back for his behaviour. He wasn't their greatest spokesman during the election.
    He doesn't want the left to pat him on the back. He isn't a Republican or Democrat.

When I think of the word lather, I think of soap. Something Russell Brand has probably not come in contact with in about 6 years.
    I do agree there is strong evidence for that.
    joebob likes this.

What? Those parties don't exist in the UK.
    joebob likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information