Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: Sony Pictures Hacked Including Co-Chairman's Confidential Emails

^^^ I know. He had BUG EYES in pretty much every scene. LOL

And that wasn't Jobs' home, it was Apple headquarters. I don't think it was long after that that he broke into his t-shirt and jeans uniform at almost all times.

There's another clip that I wanted to show, but I can only put one clip in each post.

The computer that was shown in this clip, I USED TO OWN!!!! Do you know how much money that freaking thing is worth today?? I have no idea what happened to it, it could be sitting in my garage or something.

I read this morning that Sony's employees personal insurance files were also hacked and posted online.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/leo...215949300.html

It’s widely known that Leonardo DiCaprio was originally supposed to play Steve Jobs but later passed on the upcoming Aaron Sorkin movie. What isn’t common knowledge: how Amy Pascal and the film’s producer took the news.

“Horrible behavior,” producer Mark Gordon wrote. “Actually despicable,” Pascal corrected him.

According to the stolen emails, published by the Daily Beast on Saturday, Gordon had asked the Sony Pictures co-chairman whether DiCaprio’s decision to pull out of the Apple biopic was based on money or not.

Pascal replied “the latter.”

The role ultimately went to Michael Fassbender (after Christian Bale passed, too) and the movie, which originated at Sony, was eventually picked up by Universal Pictures.

Sony declined to comment on this story.

It’s the latest fallout from a paralyzing cyber-attack against Sony Pictures in recent weeks that has seen employee information, personal emails and unreleased movies hit the Web.

Also lambasted in the new emails were Willow and Jaden Smith, the children of one of the studio’s biggest moneymakers, Will Smith. Smith’s relationship with the studio extends all the way back to 1997, when he starred in “Men in Black.”

According to the Daily Beast, Tom Rothman, head of TriStar productions, sent a message to Sony Pictures Entertainment president Doug Belgrad on November 18 following the release of Willow and Jaden Smith’s now-infamous T Magazine interview. “1. Read this,” the email, which forwarded a link, read. “2. they r home schooled: don’t let this family date your movies!!!”

Meanwhile, exchanges between Pascal and Gosling’s talent manager Ilene Feldman had a much different tone.

“Ryan absolutely loved you,” Feldman wrote on October 3. “Said it was like speed dating because he was late after hitting every wrong gate on the lot. Not it should turn to marriage. He really wants to do something with you.”

Pascal then looked into what project Gosling was interested in pursuing, which is allegedly Paul Feig’s “Ghostbusters” female-reboot.

“There is one make [male] part paul is planning. How insane would that be… He also wants jennifer [Lawrence] and Emma [Stone],” she later wrote to Hannah Minghella, the other co-president of production at Columbia.

Other exchanges show that Sony also pursued “The Notebook” actor for “Sinister Six” and “Jobs.”

Another email chain contained an apology from George Clooney to Pascal about his lack of confidence in “The Monuments Men.”

Her reassurance to the Oscar-winner: box office is “the best revenge.”
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wonder if St Ange managed to give Amy the pox here:

I just love communicable Hollywood.
    Brookie and arie_skop like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Looks like Amy's getting the death stare.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i thought that was angie's happy face.
    Same thing.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I love how good she is at that crazy "I will cut you if you don't get your fucking hands off me" look.
    qwerty, greysfang and Lalasnake like this.

" I am Cleopatra and I killed my own sister!"

An all female ghostbusters would blow.
    Kittylady, Mivvi21 and Karistiona like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    An all female ghostbusters would blow.
    Any Ghostbusters remake would blow. Leave it alone and come up with some new shit!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So Leo's a dick, Gosling is charming and Clooney is respectable. As I would have guessed.

I didn't read every bit of it but, shit, aren't people allowed to have opinions that aren't politically correct? Why are these for public consumption?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I didn't read every bit of it but, shit, aren't people allowed to have opinions that aren't politically correct? Why are these for public consumption?
    Hell NO! Where have you been the last few years!?
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I think because it's a publicly held company people are less sympathetic about what is happening to Sony. For Sony, they have to figure out what, if anything, they are going to do about the drip, drip, drip of bad publicity that keeps coming as more emails are exposed. I think the latest was Amy Pascal referring to movie stars on tv as "the new black baby". This comes after joking with Rudin about a bunch of movies that Obama would probably like because they have black people in them.

I think I saw this morning that Sony has delayed the movie's opening over terrorist threats to theaters that show the movie. And Rogen and Franco are now no longer doing interviews because they have been directly threatened, too.

^ Yeah it's all fun and games until someone makes terrorist threats.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information