Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Sofía Vergara: I Don't Understand Why Women Get Upset About Being Objectified

See, your friend's experience right there is where I wonder how much of this skin care worship is in our heads, just us believing the hype. All that effort, treatment and $$ and she looks blotchy/mottled in a natural state. Wtf. A tiring skincare regimen like that better give me glowing skin with no redness, acne, or wrinkles.
    czb and Lalasnake like this.

I don't spend a lot of time and effort on my skin. I get a facial every 60 days and that seems to be enough to keep it decent, but then I very rarely wear makeup, so maybe my skin just doesn't clog up like someone who wears makeup daily. My skin care regimen is mid-range in price (I alternate between Clarins and Clinique) so again, not a big expenditure.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    See, your friend's experience right there is where I wonder how much of this skin care worship is in our heads, just us believing the hype. All that effort, treatment and $$ and she looks blotchy/mottled in a natural state. Wtf. A tiring skincare regimen like that better give me glowing skin with no redness, acne, or wrinkles.
    I think a lot of it is genes. I have good skin for the most part, and I don't even have a beauty routine. I do always wear sunscreen, but other than that and some face cleanser in the shower in the morning, that's it. My mom is 67 and she's not wrinkly so I think we just got blessed on that front.
    sluce likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information