Snoop Dogg apologizes for attacking Iggy Azalea online | Daily Mail Online

'No more bad talk': Snoop Dogg brings an end to his bitter feud with Iggy Azalea as he apologizes for attacking her online

• Snoop Dogg made a formal apology to Iggy via Instagram
  • The 24-year-old accepted the apology on Twitter
  • In his online attack he compared her to one of the White Chicks characters
  • The Australian singer said she was 'disappointed' and he was an 'a**'
  • The Fancy singer added his bodyguards have always asked her for photos
  • The 42-year-old rap legend responded with a threat to 'shut' her up
  • His tirade included, 'Say, b****, you’re f****** with the wrong n****'
  • Her boyfriend Nick Young said Snoop was having a 'midlife crisis'

By Shyam Dodge for MailOnline and Daniel Van Boom for Daily Mail Australia
Published: 10:03 EST, 15 October 2014 | Updated: 23:03 EST, 15 October 2014

Snoop Dogg posted a derogatory meme of Iggy Azalea earlier in the week.

And he continued to attack her with ever-mounting vitriol... until it came to an abrupt end on Wednesday afternoon.

The 42-year-old posted a contrite video on Instagram voicing regret over his behaviour and a promise to 'not do it again'.

He's sorry: Snoop Dogg posted a contrite video on Instagram voicing regret over his behaviour and a promise to 'not do it again' after attacking Iggy Azalea online

In the clip he says: 'Alright boys and girls I just got off the phone with my homeboy TIP (rapper TI), the king of Atlanta, and it is officially over.

'No more bad talk. I apologize. Yeah I apologize I won't do it again.'

He captioned the video: 'It's over I'm bac on my cool s*** no harm no foul. much love @troubleman31t respect sorry bout that'.

Staying cool: Throughout the ordeal Iggy did her best to not react to the vitriol coming her way as the rapper is one of her heroes

Water under the bridge: Iggy, 24, graciously accepted the gesture, tweeting back: 'I appreciate the apology @snoopdogg'

Moving on: The star let fans know she wanted to forget the entire saga

And Iggy, 24, graciously accepted the gesture, tweeting back: 'I appreciate the apology @snoopdogg'.
Adding: 'Let that be that people, time to focus on the positive things I've got going on. no time to dwell on the negative.'

The night before the legendary rapper has escalated his online vitriol into outright name-calling and apparently veiled threats. Snoop told Iggy to check herself before he did in an Instagram video posted late Tuesday night.

Snoop Dogg apologizes for attacking Iggy Azalea online | Daily Mail Online