Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Sniff, sniff...Is that the whiff of desperation, Madonna?

Hey her eyebrows are blonde. That's a big improvement.
    But she can't pull off sleazy anymore. It just looks sick
    and desperate. Like another poster said, they totally softened
    her creepy gristle out.
    spinmonkey likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ITS hard to believe my own mother is only 6 or 7 years older; she would never EVER do anything like this shit

Ummm... Not a fan, but I think this one's kind of hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post

Of course, I like kinky get-ups, and I'm 45, so maybe that's the problem.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^I'm thinking these pics were leaked and the one that makes her look like exactly what she is (a 50-year-old woman desperately trying to remain 'hot') is the one that shouldn't be out there. Methinks someone was fucking with her. Strangely, I think she looks fine for her age. What is scary is her trying on her usual come-hither look and ending up looking absurd. It's just not working anymore and she should do as someone already suggested: try on a grownup look...a pencil skirt, a slim fitting top...it would look far more sexy and alluring than this old hat shoving it all in our face crap. How sad.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

how is it possible someone could want attention THIS much, and never seem to get over that desire? most ppl just grow out of it.

Someone with an ago the size of the former USSR. Oh, and someone with major, major insecurity issues.

**edit: Just found this take on it. snicker...

Madonna was once a feminist icon and a fashion original. So what's with these newly released publicity shots?

Hair and makeup

Not bad. A bit reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe in The Misfits but few can object to that, at least on an aesthetic level.

Bandaged chest

Is Madonna appearing in a Shakespeare play that involves her character pretending to be a boy? Once, those breasts were topped with a conical bra; now they are stifled by a bandage.

Bandaged hand and knuckle duster

Two words, babe: Christina Aguilera. Three more: video for Dirrty. Presumably her next outfit will be Britney-esque school uniform. And, lo, the former innovator becomes the tragic copyist.

Pants

These days, Madge seems to think the world's her gynaecologist and can't stop thrusting her crotch around town. Almost literally. Look at her adverts for Louis Vuitton: who knew that the way to sell a leather bag was to jut upwards one's barely covered crotch?

White fishnets

And with a final snap of that waistband, all vestiges of sentimentality for the Like a Virgin era vanish into the ether.

Open-toed lace-up boots

So you know those really tacky Soho sex shops, where a woman called something like Mistress Tantra works the till? Where everything on sale looks like it would cause sweating or staining? Where the concept of sexiness seems to be based on a suburban tarts-and-vicars party? Yeah, just like that.Hadley Freeman: What were you thinking, Madge? | Music | The Guardian
    Last edited by buttmunch; January 19th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

To be fair, the 1998 picture is taken in some pretty harsh light but obviously she's had some work done. Unfortunately the harsh regime she's on is adding those years back faster than she can inject botox.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I just realised- those tights look like those DVT prevention ones.
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. And I like the word you used earlier, "ghoulish." Very appropriate.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Madonna that I'd consider sexy. Her pictures are too hard & pushy, like the guy who kisses you & shoves his tongue in your mouth, thinking that it turns you on but it's really just intrusive & off-putting.
    spinmonkey and d2791 like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^^Yeah, that about sums it up for me, especially when she's dancing and does her 'sexy' face. Makes me think of teenage girls in the mirror.

--Sinclair Lewis

[QUOTE=Lobelia;1563146]Yes, I was thinking the same thing. And I like the word you used earlier, "ghoulish." Very appropriate.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Madonna that I'd consider sexy. Her pictures are too hard & pushy, like the guy who kisses you & shoves his tongue in your mouth, thinking that it turns you on but it's really just intrusive & off-putting.[/QUOTE

Im glad Im not the only one that thinks like that. That is EXACTLY it. Poor deluded woman. I bet she puts her tongue down peoples throats and thinks they love it. Reminds me of the old joke Whats the grossest thing in the world. ? Tongue kissing your grandmother. In this case....well....Madonna.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I think she looks her age in that face closeup.
    She need's Qwerty's patented skin care regime!!!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Her face is unattractive, at ANY age. Always has been, for that matter, but she looks terrible now. She chose body over face and she is paying for it big time. Anyone who chronically exercises so much that they lose almost all body fat loses that cushion on their face that makes them look youthful; Vadge just looks haggard and elderly. In that close up she looks like a Vegas waitress WAY past her prime who is miserable and lonely. She's just ugly, but she could have chosen to at least age gracefully. I mean, Demi Moore is only a few years younger than her and looks MUCH better.
    True - and we all know that choice here at GR - Maybe we should sign her up, she'd not exercise as much and ergo would look a little "softer" facially.... am I implying that GR is addictive...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. And I like the word you used earlier, "ghoulish." Very appropriate.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Madonna that I'd consider sexy. Her pictures are too hard & pushy, like the guy who kisses you & shoves his tongue in your mouth, thinking that it turns you on but it's really just intrusive & off-putting.
    Urgh! again spot on!
    Free Charmed.

I'll give her one thing: her teeth have improved. That's about as kind as I can be.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

NEWS/

Madonna Topless! Singer Flashes Bare Breasts in Sexy Throwback Photo

Instagram
    Oh my, Madonna!
    The 56-year-old "Living for love" singer shared a mighty racy photo on Instagramearlier today. The sexy throwback pic features the Queen of Pop topless during an old shoot. Madonna's bare boobs and nipples are completely visible as she poses with her arms in the air. The blond beauty looks a little annoyed as one crewmember places a hand on one of her breasts (LOL!) and another finishes some touch-ups.
    "Um......,,,,how much longer do i have to hold my arms up? #Unapologeticbitch," Madonna captioned the gorgeous black and white shot.

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for iHeartMedia
    This is the second time we've gotten a glimpse of Madonna's boobs in the past few months. Back in December, she posed topless for Interview magazine. The high fashion shot featured Madge sporting a risqué S&M-inspired top that framed her breasts.
    Inside the issue, she opened up about her past drug use. "I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, 'Okay, I'm done now,'" Madonna revealed.
    Meanwhile, Madonna also took to Instagram today in honor of April 1. "Ha ha ha I LOVE this! Happy April Fools Day to all Rebel [hearts]," she wrote with a rebellious meme photo.

Madonna Topless! Singer Flashes Bare Breasts in Sexy Throwback Photo | E! Online

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

She tries so hard to be cool.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information