Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

Hideous courtroom sketch.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    According the the website, they are innocent, of course. NXIVM
    Not surprisingly, that website is filled with WTF. They also have a program for children which I just can't even begin to contemplate.

FOUNDER

KEITH RANIERE

Keith Raniere has devoted his life to studying the complex issues that face our modern world, and to developing tools to enhance the human experience through community, social action, science, technology and education.
    Raniere has founded multiple companies focusing on increasing joy and ethics in the world. Under the NXIVM umbrella, he has developed a series of educational models that offer integrative solutions to complex subjects such as gender, relationships, childhood development, mind-body complex, compassionate ethics, and creative expression. These initiatives range from an award-winning performing arts company to an early childhood education that promotes cultural, linguistic, emotional, physical and problem-solving potential.
    He founded Executive Success Programs, Inc. (ESP) in 1998 with Nancy Salzman, one of the world’s top trainers in personal and professional development, seeking to advance ethics, humanity, and critical thinking on an individual and global scale. One of the cornerstones of ESP is Rational Inquiry®, Raniere’s patent-pending technology that provides a scientific process for achieving peak human performance. Most recently, these tools successfully have been applied to treating neurobiological disorders with unprecedented results. In partnership with the Ethical Science Foundation, several people have been helped to overcome severe cases of Tourettes Syndrome, with plans to study the potential on other conditions.
    Some of his most passionate and purposeful work can be seen in the peace movement he founded in Mexico, where gang violence, corruption and poverty are at crisis levels. InLaK’ech (an expression that translates to “you are the other me”) has been credited with initiatives that promote community, inspire leadership within small villages, and provide systems to disable violence and stop perpetrators. He sees the struggles faced by the Mexican people as a metaphor for the world, and hopes to inspire the possibility for peace.
    To learn more about Keith Raniere, his ideas, initiatives and ideology, visit his website.
    LETTER FROM KEITH RANIERE ON CURRENT SITUATION
    sprynkles and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Hideous courtroom sketch.
    That picture made me lol
    cherrypye likes this.
    -

Some of his most passionate and purposeful work can be seen in the peace movement he founded in Mexico,
    Really, Keith. Wonderful job you're doing there. Just fabulous.
    Waterslide and emkat like this.

Me too. Sad little sex slave recruiter. What an asshole.

What a helpful little propaganda piece that was, complete with all the links to even more of their "programs". Yet funnily enough, they omit links to evidence for claims such as
    several people have been helped to overcome severe cases of Tourettes Syndrome,
    Which sounds exactly like something L Ron Hubbard would say (or Trump for that matter - "several people - good people, except for their habit of shouting "MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER!" at bus drivers") but so much of this smacks of Scientology. Same shit, different shyster.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^I know. They've cured Tourette's! They're going to try the treatment on other neurological disorders! Peace in Mexico! And he's done award-winning stuff, too! Sign me up!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

Allison Mack ‘Did Not Seem Upset’ in Court Appearance for Sex Trafficking Case

Allison Mack and Keith Raniere appeared in court together for the first time on Friday, May 4. The pair, who were arrested for sex trafficking in connection to alleged cult NXIVM, were in Brooklyn federal court for a status hearing.

The Smallville alum, 35, is out on bail, so she arrived in the courtroom early and sat in the back with her lawyers. “She did not seem upset as expected for someone in her position,” an eyewitness tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Allison was quite animated as she chatted quietly with her lawyer and even let out a few laughs before the conference began.”

Mack was arrested on April 20 and charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor stemming from her involvement in alleged sex cult NXIVM. Raniere, the alleged leader of the organization, was indicted on the same charges.

As an expressionless Raniere entered the courtroom on Friday, “Allison did not look in Keith’s direction, although she may have gotten a glimpse of him,” the eyewitness says.

“Keith was looking in Allison’s direction as her lawyer talked. He did not show any emotion on his face,” according to the eyewitness. “Allison kept her eyes facing down but also did not show emotion. At one point during the hearing, while the judge was talking, Keith looked back, and it looked as if he was attempting to catch sight of Allison. The two did not make direct eye contact during the hearing.”

Raniere pleaded not guilty, and a court date was set for October 1. The government said that under “no circumstance” would they consent to bail, although the judge said bail applications could be given to him. The next status conference will take place on June 12.

Raniere’s attorney called NXIVM a “social group” and claimed that everyone in the organization participated consensually.

Mack’s legal team asked to waive the right for her to appear in status conference hearings. Her lawyers will have to apply for this, but the judge was reluctant: “I don’t generally grant a waiver. This is a very serious matter.”

Prosecutors alleged to have a “large amount of discovery in this case,” thanks to inspections of Raniere’s home. Investigators found an “enormous amount of electronic evidence” including “years’ worth” of email accounts and victim material.

The prosecution also hinted they are “anticipating there will be additional charges and defendants” in a superseding indictment, meaning more charges could be added to Raniere and Mack’s cases and more arrests could be coming.

According to an eyewitness, Mack was “stoic” as she left the courthouse and “did not say anything at all.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...rt-appearance/
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I always assume they are on meds so they can keep it together during the trial.
    fgg likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I always assume they are on meds so they can keep it together during the trial.
    In this case I'd think it righteous zealotry brought on by brainwashing. She's not upset because she believes that they are in the right.

Fucking froot loop.
    lindsaywhit and emkat like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Jane Doe gives chilling account of what it was like to be one of Allison Mack's alleged sex slaves

Prosecutors are going after two properties in upstate New York where they believe Allison Mack and Keith Raniere’s alleged sex-trafficking crimes took place.

Yahoo Entertainment received a copy of the civil forfeiture action filed on Wednesday in Brooklyn Federal Court by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, and more unsettling details have emerged around the sex cult allegedly run by Raniere, who oversaw a self-help group called Nxivm, and the 35-year-old Smallville actress.

A woman simply identified as “Jane Doe 1” recalls her foray into Nxivm’s secret society called DOS (or Master Over Slave Women) and the disturbing occurrences that she says took place at both properties in Halfmoon, N.Y. In one instance, she claims she was tied to a table while someone performed sexual acts on her.

Jane Doe 1 is described as an actress in her early 30s who began taking Nxivm classes in 2015. In February 2016, Mack — an alleged DOS master— is said to have first recruited Jane Doe into the secret sorority. DOS masters recruited slaves mostly from within Nxivm’s ranks, according to the document. When identifying prospective slaves, masters “often targeted women who were currently experiencing difficulties in their lives,” it says. A master reportedly would tell a potential slave that it was an opportunity to “join an organization that would change her life.” Slaves were then required to perform “acts of care” for their masters, which were often sexual, and to pay “tribute,” the document claims.

One night, according to the court documents, Mack woke up Jane Doe and told her to meet Raniere and “do anything he asked her to do.” When they met in the middle of the night, she says, Raniere directed her to remove all her clothes, blindfolded her, and led her through some trees “into what she believed was a shack, and tied her to the table.”

There was another person in the room whom Jane Doe did not recognize, and this person began performing oral sex on her “as Raniere circled the table making comments,” the document reads, adding: “Jane Doe 1 did not want to participate in this sexual activity, but believed it was part of her commitment to DOS and that if she broke her commitment… collateral could be released.”

Before joining DOS, slaves reportedly were required to turn over “collateral” materials they would not want revealed because it could be damaging to themselves and/or someone close to them. Such information was allegedly then used to blackmail a slave into remaining a Nxivm member if the person eventually tried to defect.

In the following months, Jane Doe 1 claims she had sexual contact with Raniere on a number of occasions, most often at one of the properties mentioned in the document. At least two other DOS slaves also had sex there, she says.

Throughout Jane Doe’s time in DOS, the document states, “Mack regularly required her slaves to pose for nude photographs, either as assignments or collateral. These photographs included on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas.” The pictures were supposedly being sent to Raniere. On one occasion, Jane Doe says she saw a message exchange between Mack and Raniere in which he responded to the naked photo, “‘All mine?’ with a smiling devil emoticon.”

Jane Doe also describes the branding “ceremony” in which slaves reportedly were cauterized with Mack and Raniere’s initials. It allegedly took 20 to 30 minutes, and slaves took turns holding each other down while the branding was filmed — so it could be used as collateral later, according to the document.

Mack and Raniere have been charged with sex trafficking, sex-trafficking conspiracy, and forced-labor conspiracy. Raniere has pleaded not guilty to all charges, and it’s believed that the actress is working on a plea deal. The next status hearing will take place in June.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...233459815.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just can not imagine going along with any of this.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sex-sl...-cult?ref=home

THE HORROR

Mystery Heiress Behind NXIVM Sex Cult Exposed in Graphic Court Docs

Sex slaves. Branding. Blackmail. A new cache of court documents has shed considerable light on the celebrity-riddled Upstate New York cult NXIVM.

New legal docs in the NXIVM case appear to shed further light on the cult’s alleged sex-trafficking techniques—and the continued involvement of Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman.
    Following the arrests of leader Keith Raniere and his alleged top lieutenant, former Smallville actress Allison Mack, Clare Bronfman is now rumored to be calling the shots. In April, Vice wrote that, “Heiress to Canadian liquor fortune Clare Bronfman is now in charge of an estimated dozen or more ‘slaves’ spread between New York and Toronto,” citing former NXIVM publicist-turned-whistleblower Frank Parlato. Parlato also claimed that Bronfman might be attempting to intimidate ex-NXIVM members, telling Vice, “They bought up a number of domain names to attack some of the witnesses… If Jane Doe 1 or 2 decided not to testify, that would certainly hurt the case against Raniere… I think she would do whatever it takes to see that those witnesses don’t testify.”

Parlato’s theory is in keeping with legal docs filed on the subject of Allison Mack’s bail, in which the government spoke of “evidence” that, “after its investigation was reported in the press, high-ranking members of DOS undertook efforts to undermine potential witness, including by registering domain names such as [Witness Name]exposed.com, with the intention of publishing damaging information regarding those witnesses.”
    Ex “slaves” would be particularly susceptible to these sorts of threats, since a main instrument of control and retention within DOS, a secret sorority within NXIVM, was demanding “collateral” from victims.

What kind of idiot hands over collateral in the first place? Trying not to blame the victims, because nobody deserves this, but jfc think about what you're doing before you give somebody photos of your vagina for the express purpose of blackmailing you in the future.
    sprynkles, OCD and Ravenna like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    What kind of idiot hands over collateral in the first place? Trying not to blame the victims, because nobody deserves this, but jfc think about what you're doing before you give somebody photos of your vagina for the express purpose of blackmailing you in the future.
    I struggle with that too, whenever I watch any show about a cult I'm like wtf, how are people this blind and stupid?

I did see a program on this cult a while back and it didn't start out with naked pictures as the blackmail. It was like a women's group therapy type thing, like a soul searching/human growth type deal, and they sucked the women in by saying essentially what we do here is very intimate and requires everyone to trust each other, and then they would illicit personal secrets/details of things that the prospective members are ashamed of, regret, or would never want anyone to know. Like run of the mill shit, but things that an individual would really be super horrified if they got out.

Later after the brain washing and mind fucking, (remember they sought out people in very weak, vulnerable states with basically their lives falling apart) they would begin the grooming, and before you knew it the cult had taken your money, your time, your energy, and finally your soul. To even wake up to that and try and find a way out would be nearly impossible once Keith and branded you and made sex movies and shit of you.

I really want he Judge to sentence the mastermind POS to having his nut sack branded. One brand for every cult member he had. All up in his taint and ballsack and on his dick too because why not and all of it must be shown live on the internet. That would be sweet justice, plus life in prison.

I will never understand people that desperately want to fit in and be liked and succumb to this shit, but I'm not a joiner, never have been and I don't really identify with group think.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information