Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Smallville actor Allison Mack is ‘recruiting slaves for cult’

'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested in Alleged Cult Sex Trafficking Case

12:31 PM PDT 4/20/2018 by Ryan Parker

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
    Allison Mack

The 35-year-old will be arraigned Friday afternoon.

Allison Mack was arrested Friday in connection with a case involving an alleged cult leader, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
    The Smallville actress, along with NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere, also known as “Vanguard,” was charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.
    The 35-year-old Mack will be arraigned Friday afternoon.
    “As alleged in the indictment, Allison Mack recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Keith Raniere,” United States Attorney Richard P. Donoghue said in a statement. “The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants’ benefit."
    According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, over the past two decades Raniere established a series of purported self-help programs under the name NXIVM, based in Albany, New York, with centers in the United States, Mexico, Canada and South America. Mack and other cult "masters" allegedly recruited slaves by telling them they were joining a "women-only organization that would empower them and eradicate purported weaknesses that the NXIVM curriculum taught were common in women."
    “As this pyramid scheme continues to unravel, we ask anyone who might have been a victim to reach out to us with information that may further our investigation," FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William F. Sweeney said in a statement.
    Mack was a series regular on Smallville, playing Chloe Sullivan. She also played Amanda on Wilfred. She's appeared in multiple films, including Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and The Ant Bully.
    Mack's rep did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...source=twitter
    joebob and sprynkles like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I hope she looks good in orange .

So, is Kristin Kreuk off the hook?

In the comments section of the Hollywood Reporter story, someone said Kristin Kreuk gave a statement claiming she was "not involved in this part of the group and left before any of it happened", but I didn't google that for verification.
    joebob likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    In the comments section of the Hollywood Reporter story, someone said Kristin Kreuk gave a statement claiming she was "not involved in this part of the group and left before any of it happened", but I didn't google that for verification.
    It's on her twitter page.
    Waterslide likes this.

fgg

India Oxenberg ‘brainwashed’ by sex cult, family says

Her “masters” are in jail, but she’s still slaving away.

Alleged Nxivm sex-cult “slave” India Oxenberg toiled at menial tasks at her Manhattan restaurant job Sunday, two days after “Smallville’’ actress Allison Mack, the shadowy group’s suspected second-in-command, was arrested on trafficking charges.

Oxenberg — the 26-year-old daughter of “Dynasty” actress Catherine Oxenberg and granddaughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia — hauled plastic tubs full of restaurant fare out of a basement on Second Avenue in the East Village and into the cafe PlantMade.

“It’s not polite to take pictures without asking. Leave me alone. I will call the police,” Oxenberg growled to reporters, looking exhausted with bags under her eyes.

Co-workers expressed sympathy for the girl.

“She’s going through a lot,” a manager said. “She may have been brainwashed.”

Her family says they believe she was indeed brainwashed by the leader of Nxivm (pronounced “nexium”), Keith Raniere, and Mack.

Raniere was arrested in March, and Mack was collared Friday. Both face sex-trafficking and forced-labor charges.

Mack is set to appear in Brooklyn federal court for a bail hearing Monday.

She allegedly lured young, waif-like women into the group, groomed them for sex with Raniere and even branded at least some with his initials.

Prosecutors say she also demanded that devotees provide “collateral” — “including on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas” — for membership.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/22/india...t-family-says/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'd never seen India Oxenberg before. Group photo below:

When i heard Mack was arrested I immediately was thinking about Oxenberg. She was very vocal about her daughter being in a cult.

Until a few days ago, I was spelling out the letters to pronounce the cult's name. Well, when I wasn't referring to it as "that weird sex cult with the chick from Smallville". Nexium is a medication for acid reflux and I would have steered clear of it. It's spelt differently, but too bad the pharmaceutical company can't slap (pun not intended?) them with a lawsuit. Not often I'd say something like that, but these people seem more vile than pill makers. Also, from a PR/marketing standpoint, it's just not what you want in people's minds when they're trying to improve their lives or whatever BS they're sellling.

I'm assuming Catherine Oxenberg has fucked with her nose big time? I used to think she was so gorgeous back in the 80s. Still looks nice in the pic Mo posted, but her nose looks like it came off a peregrine falcon.
    Daphodil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Until a few days ago, I was spelling out the letters to pronounce the cult's name. Well, when I wasn't referring to it as "that weird sex cult with the chick from Smallville". Nexium is a medication for acid reflux and I would have steered clear of it. It's spelt differently, but too bad the pharmaceutical company can't slap (pun not intended?) them with a lawsuit. Not often I'd say something like that, but these people seem more vile than pill makers. Also, from a PR/marketing standpoint, it's just not what you want in people's minds when they're trying to improve their lives or whatever BS they're sellling.

I'm assuming Catherine Oxenberg has fucked with her nose big time? I used to think she was so gorgeous back in the 80s. Still looks nice in the pic Mo posted, but her nose looks like it came off a peregrine falcon.
    I think think it might be her original nose. To me, it looks very similar to the nose on the woman on the left side, which I'm assuming is Oxenberg's mom. Of they are getting a 2-for-1 deal at the plastic surgeon's.

LOL, they might be - I really wouldn't put it past doctors to have a mother/daughter sale. I did notice the resemblance, but the mom's (?) nose seems less harsh and she has more of it which makes me wonder if Catherine hacked or pulled some part of it. But I'm horrible at figuring out plastic surgery.

I guess it's always been a little funky...

i love a good cult story but how can you take someone seriously as a guru if they name themselves after an antacid?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i love a good cult story but how can you take someone seriously as a guru if they name themselves after an antacid?
    This is my issue.
    sputnik likes this.

*bump* (sorry)

Allison Mack Has Pled Not Guilty To Sex Trafficking

April 23, 2018 / Posted by: Allison

Last Friday, Allison Mack made any future Smallville reunions awkward when she was arrested in Brooklyn, New York for her involvement in NXIVM, a sex cult masquerading as a self-help group. She was arrested less than a month after NXIVM’s leader, Keith Ranier (aka “Vanguard“), was arrested in Mexico for sex trafficking. Just like Keith did, Allison pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking.

Page Six says that 35-year-old Allison appeared in court on Friday and pled “not guilty” to sex trafficking and forced labor. 57-year-old Keith had allegedly trapped women in a sex cult with help from Allison, who was reportedly in charge of recruiting women and blackmailing them into staying. They’re also accused of branding the women with their initials, with Keith reportedly doing the branding and Allison holding the victims down. Prosecutors say that Allison first lured women into a secret all-women “empowerment” group called The Vow. Once in, Allison took intimate pictures to be used as collateral, starved them to be thin enough for Keith’s liking, refused to let them shave their pubic hair and made them be celibate. Prosecutors argued that Allison was grooming the women solely to be used for sex with Keith.

Another allegation is that Allison used to perform readiness drills with the women at any time of the night, and that they were often sleep deprived. One woman was so severely starved and exhausted, she stopped getting her period.

One of the creepier parts – and that fucking says A LOT in regards to this story – are emails Allison wrote to Keith. In one she pledges her “full and complete life” to Keith, and offering her own “collateral” to him, such as her home, any children she has in the future, and a letter to social services alleging that she has abused her nephews.

It was also revealed in court on Friday that Allison got married last year to Battlestar Galactica actress Nicki Clyne. Nicki was born in Canada and became one of Keith’s slaves. Nicki was allegedly having difficulty obtaining a U.S. visa.

Allison’s lawyer Sean Buckley denied that his client is guilty of anything.

“The allegations contained in the indictment are only that: allegations. The hard facts establish that she is not a risk of flight.”
    Allison also got a courtroom sketch. I’m glad to see the school that taught Tom Brady’s sketch artist is still in business.
    An Open Secret@AnOpenSecret

26 Mar

Founder of massive international sex slave cult, Keith Raniere, charged with sex trafficking. Hollywood actress Alison Mack of Smallvile was #2 in command at NXIVM. https://apnews.com/amp/5792b1ec7c0446629dcd7e13aaf5025d …

Twitter Ads info and privacy

That sketch artist really needed to get the face right, and they failed. It’s now inevitable that whenever this weird story gets brought up, someone is bound to ask, “Allison Mack…hmmm…she looks like Jan Hooks as a Muppet.

Pic: Instagram
    Tags: Allison Mack, Arrests
    Dlisted | Allison Mack Has Pled Not Guilty To Sex Trafficking

I'm not the biggest Allison fan, but "Jan Hooks as a Muppet" was pretty funny.
    Jadestone likes this.

According the the website, they are innocent, of course. NXIVM

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information