Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Slim Thug: "White women treat they man like a king"

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    No, I'm talking about the black men who think white women are better because of x,y,z.
    See that's just it. You have some who are ignorant to believe the idiotic statements about dating someone of a different race. There are men and women who believe the things he said about black and white women. The stigma and stereotype will always be there as long as someone feel the need to justify dating someone from another race. Men can like, date, and marry whoever they want..the problem comes when they use blanket statements about their experiences between the two races to make one seem more subservient than the other.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^ Agreed. I have always found that women who are subservient are more gudied by a lack of esteem, rather than by their race.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Oh yes they do. A lot of black men believe the very same thing.
    well thats sad, but yeah i guess i knew that, i was thinking as a woman. a woman sick of hearing this shit for all the reasons listed above and because i know you can't make blanket generalizations of an entire race or gender or creed

ugh, men are such followers i've noticed. do, drink, dress like, believe what their boys do.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I've only ever dated one black man but it was not a long enough experience to judge any of this. On the 3rd date I met his mother. She flipped out that I was white and he never called again.
    i would've RUN from a guy who wanted to introduce me to his mom on the third date. and this comes from someone who gets around in a motorized chair.

LMAO!!! I would have run too but it wasn't like he wanted to introduce it or planned it. His car was in for service so I said I would pick him up. His Mom was at his house to pick up the tax return he had completed for her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ oh an unplanned meeting. that's unfortunate then.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    I think any relationship should be 50/50. If these dudes are expecting that they can just get someone they can tell what to do, they have another thing coming. Any smart woman wouldn't let that happen black or white. On the other hand black women shouldn't expect perfection from any man.
    I agree with you; a relationship should be a partnership in which each person has an equal say. Maybe that's why some people refer to their SOs as their "partners" nowadays.

The 50% balance, not always easy for some, but definitely attainable, combined with 100% trust and respect is essential for any relationship, I believe.

If the compromise, the trust and or respect is lacking, there is not much of a relationship or partnership, no matter what the race or ethnic background involving the couple.

Oh, I forgot another point. It's important to try to find someone who is on your intellectual level, at least that, or preferably, find someone who is a little more intelligent.

I was with a showroom dummy for almost four years many moons ago, and towards the end of the relationship, I was just miserable. I met Bill, and eventually had to break off things with the showroom dummy. I felt terrible about doing it; he looked so hurt, despite the fact that he'd lied to me and cheated on me.

Cynic!! I See You!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information