Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
Like Tree585Likes

Thread: Simon Cowell Expecting a Baby With Friend's Wife Lauren Silverman

I thought so too. Maybe it was someone else's kid.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Those bans are pretty unrealistic, especially if the mother is living with the guy. As long as the new partner isn't abusive, I don't see how you can fight for that to stand. If it was there originally, but would think they would have had it amended, or removed all together.
    Kittylady likes this.

Well he made a BFD about it when it happened right under his nose and who can blame him?

Is it bad when I saw this thread bumped that she got pregnant again.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Those bans are pretty unrealistic, especially if the mother is living with the guy. As long as the new partner isn't abusive, I don't see how you can fight for that to stand. If it was there originally, but would think they would have had it amended, or removed all together.
    The court normally will not uphold restrictions like that. Lauren most likely agreed just to get her settlement and divorce finalized before she had the baby. Once that was finalized she could easily renegotiate or take it to court. A judge would tell the ex husband to grow the fuck up, build a bridge and get over the fact that his marriage ended. Her infidelity, and new partner, are not a harm to the child who is well aware that he has a new brother who has a different father. Enforcing separation causes more harm to the child by sending him the message that there is something wrong with the father of his new brother, as well fearful for the safety of his mother. Scorned partners are the life bread of lawyers and it stinks that the court system has to step in and show bitter exes what is actually best for their kids.
    mostroop, Flygirl, sputnik and 4 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The court normally will not uphold restrictions like that. Lauren most likely agreed just to get her settlement and divorce finalized before she had the baby. Once that was finalized she could easily renegotiate or take it to court. A judge would tell the ex husband to grow the fuck up, build a bridge and get over the fact that his marriage ended. Her infidelity, and new partner, are not a harm to the child who is well aware that he has a new brother who has a different father. Enforcing separation causes more harm to the child by sending him the message that there is something wrong with the father of his new brother, as well fearful for the safety of his mother. Scorned partners are the life bread of lawyers and it stinks that the court system has to step in and show bitter exes what is actually best for their kids.
    Bravo! I was just going to say "grow the fuck up", but you said it in much more eloquent terms ha ha.
    sluce, sputnik and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Is it bad when I saw this thread bumped that she got pregnant again.
    So did I. I was thinking Simon liked being a dad so much he just had to have another right away. But no. With parents like these, this poor kid needs a close sibling.
    sluce and ana-mish-ana like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

He says he likes being a Dad but one has cost him plenty and was 'unexpected.'

Well no one but the most brazenly assholish with a complete disregard for public opinion is going to admit they regret having had their child.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This is pretty much what I thought. Whatever bone the ex husband has to pick with his ex-wife there was no way that the original terms could have worked and remained in the best interests of his son and allowed a normal sibling relationship to develop with his half brother.
    sluce and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I love this picture so much!!! But what is that shit behind Simon's ear? Massive acne scarring? He's so gross. Like an old plucked sunburned chicken. I agree with baby Eric.

Snarker and Bluebonnet like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hope this link works....my friends are travellng in the UK and saw Simon and his son walking hand in hand at Harrod's! so cute!
    //www.facebook.com/tinamorton/posts/10208838427781228.

That little boy is adorable. An absolute darling.

Thanks for sharing, bootspaige!
    Wisher likes this.

Sorry, but I'm anti posting videos or pictures of people without their consent. Sure, he's a celeb and public figure, so has less rights. When I had my last work training they were live streaming shit and taking photos like crazy. I asked where is my waiver form? I don't want my shit on your public website and please remove my photos.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread Information