I fear he could charm me into bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

but Simon could probably get it over here too
    Slutty shameless sluts, both of you.
    twitchy2.0 and CornFlakegrl like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

EXCLUSIVE: The $20,000-a-month love nest Simon Cowell plans to share with his pregnant lover

• X Factor multi-millionaire has made it clear he will look after NY socialite Lauren Silverman and their child - and now the pair are moving in together

• They are officially a couple and the striking brunette has told friends that she wants to marry Cowell

By Sara Nathan
    PUBLISHED: 19:51, 9 August 2013 | UPDATED: 20:44, 9 August 2013

View
    comments

X Factor supremo Simon Cowell is finalising a deal to rent his pregnant lover a luxury apartment as she works out her divorce, MailOnline can reveal today.

The 53-year-old star - who is standing by New York socialite Lauren Silverman and their child - will pay $20,000-a-month for the sprawling three-bed property in NYC.

The couple are also now discussing which of Cowell's many properties they will also share - as he already owns multi-million dollar homes in Beverly Hills and London.
    Cowell and Lauren are officially a couple, according to friends, and the music mogul is keen that she finalises her divorce from property millionaire Andrew Silverman as quickly and peacefully as possible. Moving in together will mark the first building block for their future.

Home, sweet, home? Simon Cowell is believed to be setting up his pregnant lover Lauren Silverman in a luxury Manhattan condo

Modern chic: The lounge at Lauren Silverman's new apartment

It was reported this week by the Mirror that Lauren will move into Cowell's $15million mansion on the Trousdale estate in Beverly Hills. Cowell has also spent years renovating his other $22 million Beverly Hills mansion and owns an $11.6 million house in West London's wealthy Holland Park.A deal is nearly agreed on the rental property - which remains on the market. Lauren will need a New York base as it's likely she will share custody of her seven-year-old son Adam with her soon-to-be ex husband Andrew.
    And Cowell can most certainly afford it as today Forbes magazine listed him as the highest-paid TV personality of the year - tied with Howard Stern.
    He is said to be worth $200 million and made $95 million in the past year alone - mainly due to his ownership stakes in The X Factor, now shown in 41 countries as well as the Got Talent format, which is the biggest-selling TV franchise in the world.

Renovation: Simon Cowell's $22million Beverly Hills home which he has spent years and millions of dollars renovating

New home? It was reported this week that Simon Cowell may also give Lauren Silverman his home in the exclusive Beverly Hills neighborhood,Trousdale Estates

London calling: Cowell's $11.6million home in Holland Park

Lauren, 36, is said to be 10 weeks pregnant.
    She has been seen in the city this week after spending the weekend at her rented $4 million Hamptons home with her estranged husband.
    The couple have been trying to come to terms over their divorce and custody arrangements.
    Having met Cowell in Barbados in 2007 alongside her husband, it is still unclear as to when Lauren embarked on an affair with him.

Friends: Andrew Silverman was said to be one of Cowell's good pals

In January, Lauren posted a cryptic message about soulmates to her Instagram page.

The 36-year-old socialite uploaded an image with the words: 'Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other.'
    Along with the image Lauren also added her own words to the message and commented: 'True friendship and true love are rare like diamonds. To be cherished and treasured and to be hold onto with all you've got. Be kind. Love with raw passion and with all your heart. And finally, strive to learn and practice the act of forgiveness. X'
    This week, a source close to Lauren, told Us Weekly magazine: 'Lauren has loved Simon forever. And they started having an affair four years ago.'

The source added that the couple were originally only hooking up sporadically but they are more serious now that Lauren is pregnant.

The insider added: 'Simon and Lauren are together. They talk 100 times a day.'

As soon as the news of the pregnancy broke last week, a friend told MailOnline that Lauren had said she is in love with Cowell and wants to marry him.
    And when asked about the baby, another pal said: 'Simon has given all his exes houses - so of course he's going to be generous to his own child', adding that 'he has not even considered not looking after this baby.
    All white: The minimalist kitchen at the apartment that Simon Cowell is believed to be renting for his pregnant lover Lauren Silverman

Treelined: The Manhattan apartment is on one of the city's most exclusive streets

Couple: Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman are now making plans to start a life together

'Anyone who knows him knows that he's generous to a fault. Lauren keeps saying that she just wants to be with him, she's so in love with him, they're very good together. She makes him relax and have fun.
    'She's fun loving, she loves a party and a giggle. Simon's himself around her, she's been good for him. He's so happy.'

Cowell has yet to make any official comment on Lauren's pregnancy, telling People last week: 'There are a lot of things I will eventually clear up when the time is right, but I really have to be sensitive because there's a lot of people's feelings involved here.'
    He is now in Europe and will take to the seas around the South of France in the coming days.

Cryptic message: Lauren posted a picture to Instagram that talked about soul mates

Deep and meaningful? The socialite posted her own message underneath the quote on her Instagram page, which has since been deleted

I don't believe one word of that. its possible he got her a place already, but it sure as hell ain't no love nest.
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ I agree. I knew that damage limitation would kick in, followed by the inevitable bust up.

Soulmates? Gag.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So now we know she has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old.
    Flygirl and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Doesn't she realise that NOT being on Simon's yacht in the summer she announced her pregnancy makes her true love spiel look ridiculous? And is she going to have Simon all to herself on his yacht next year? Yeah, sure. Simon should be worried about the 'don't ever let them go' tweet as well because this one doesn't wait to be invited and doesn't have another life.
    Flygirl likes this.

His women have no self respect at all, but it's not as if he deludes them in any way. The tradeoff is Simon will have plenty of women whenever he wants, and the "girlfriend" will accept it as well as the money, gifts, and houses she will receive. This woman is delusional if she thinks after 53 years Simon will suddenly desire monogamy. Can't wait to see how is plays out.
    blah_blah_blah likes this.

I can't wait for the moment Maury announces that Cowell ISN'T the father, the audience cheers, and she runs off stage crying.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i have a new theory...this was a scheme by lauren and her husband to get money from simon. i heard on the radio that she's getting a $10M house in LA and then we know she'll be getting a big chunk every month for child support.

let's see if they actually get a divorce or conveniently work it out.
    Fgg, I admit I wondered the same thing when this first came out.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Here is the unknown true X factor: a baby. With his DNA. Once that is established,look out.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    His women have no self respect at all, but it's not as if he deludes them in any way. The tradeoff is Simon will have plenty of women whenever he wants, and the "girlfriend" will accept it as well as the money, gifts, and houses she will receive. This woman is delusional if she thinks after 53 years Simon will suddenly desire monogamy. Can't wait to see how is plays out.
    I think that there are plenty of women that are a) prepared to accept the trade off of not being monogamous to be with him and b) he has been monogamous with women in the past & had long term relationships with them, before he was big in the US & had a mid-life crisis. However, if this dumb woman thinks that she can back him into a monogamous corner with marriage etc because she's preggers she's even dumber than she looks.

And I forgot c) non-monogamous suits some people (women included) without a loss of self-respect.
    Last edited by Novice; August 10th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I don't see that as necessarily true. Maybe they get the better end of the deal. Perhaps they find him charming, enjoy spending time with him, the sex is hot. He spoils them with yacht trips and presents. Maybe he's kind and warm. Loyal, in his way. Then he goes back to his real life / job and they go back to theirs. No strings, no hassle, no obligation to take care of him or be faithful to him or really, put up with any of his real shit in anyway.

The ultimate friend with benefits.

I am not interested in a committed relationship right now so something like what Simon has with women would be great for me. His Ex girlfriends all still love him so there must be something about him. It's not like he is misleading them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I couldn't do it. Not for the holidays or the swish apartments or the money or whatever. I don't share.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information