Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: SHUT UP SHUT UP Jennifer Aniston vagfarts about wanting kids *again* STUPID SLAG DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Because if Jen isn't a pathetic, barren, vain, stupid, phony, ugly, untalented bitch who got what she deserved then the Beloved and Saintly Holy Jolie-Pitts are a couple of assholes.
    LOL, so true. Always a starter wife, never a soul mate.

And Grim, it hasn't been TEN years, it's only been maybe...four. Don't make me google.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Sasha, marry me.
    As soon as I get my big fat ring.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
    She was already accused of putting her career above kids before their break up was announced and she said so much herself that her career need work just as much as her personal life. The attack goes both ways, I mean she had her friends in vanity fair saying Pitt didn't really want kids and it was Jen who wanted them from the beginning. It was just more believable that Brad wanted kids because he was talking about kids when he was still with Paltrow and Aniston spend so much tine in her past interviews talking about how Brad is ready for kids and he would be a great dad.
    I personally don't think she wanted kids but I could be wrong.
    Interesting. I have always associated the "Jen wouldn't get pregnant" rumor with Brad's camp because it seemed to surface immediately after they anounced their separation/divorce. You are right though, her friends did say the same thing about Brad in that awful, crying Vanity Fair interview.

I am not a big fan of any of the players in this drama. I hated Friends, but I do like Jennifer as a movie actress (sometimes). I think that both Angelina and Brad are okay actors. As I said before, the most interesting thing about this trio is the love triangle. Individually, I do not find any of them that interesting.

There have been cocaine rumors about Jennifer for years. It is your choice to believe them. There was a Lainey BI that many believed to be about Jennifer that suggested that she miscarried due to her use of male hormones to stay slim. I choose to believe both because there were rumors about the Friends cast and cocaine for years and Jennifer's facial features have really changed over the years. She lost all softness in her face and her chin seemed to become more prominent. I thought that she was very cute/pretty when she started on Friends. I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I think if I had PR people setting up fake relationships, I'd get to end a couple of those mofos...
    That is what makes it all the more amusing/sad. It seems like the men dump her before the agreed upon break-up time. They just seem to really want out.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.
    I love this! It should be a our fucking motto!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^ I know, I love it. I feel the same way.

Also, it's true that she should be able to request no Brad/divorce/kids/any personal questions in her interviews. But then she keeps making movies that highlight those aspects of her life (I mean The Breakup? The Baster??), so what else is the interviewer supposed to ask? Plus she keeps putting her retarded relationships like Mayer in the press. She does it to herself, to get in the press, keep playing victim and then cry foul. That's why people don't like her.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; July 22nd, 2009 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    As soon as I get my big fat ring.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    She was also rumored to have taken equine hormones or something like that to stay thin.
    That would explain the chin.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I'm not too sure I could haul that around....but I DO I DO!

Gold Member

Why dosent she JUST ADMIT I DONT WANT KIDS, and be done with it. Who gives a shit anymore? She cant milk that triangle its all done, the only thing she could do for major publicity is either come out as a lesbian, or write a tell all about Brad and Angie.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    Why dosent she JUST ADMIT I DONT WANT KIDS, and be done with it. Who gives a shit anymore? She cant milk that triangle its all done, the only thing she could do for major publicity is either come out as a lesbian, or write a tell all about Brad and Angie.
    I don't think she can ever do that. It will come back to bite her in the ass. I think she really cared what people think of her, she kinda went against the grain when she took up with Mayer and did a big STFU to people who question why she is with him or went back to him, it's just her rebellion is with the wrong guy. I think you really have to read Jennifer's interviews before the split to get how insecure and people pleaser she is especially the one she did with O.

I totally buy that. Especially the part about her really caring (too much imo) about what people think. Totally an insecure people pleaser, it comes across loud and clear. It's a big thing with her and it's working against her big time.

Silver Member

I hope one day she will have the guts to say what she wants and not blame it on been misquoted. Also get rid of her tribe, who I think are just enablers especially Courtney, she is probably happy now that jennifer is referred to as the 3rd party to her and David when the position use to be reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I totally buy that. Especially the part about her really caring (too much imo) about what people think. Totally an insecure people pleaser, it comes across loud and clear. It's a big thing with her and it's working against her big time.
    Well, in her defense, she was really put in the bad position here...the dumped wife and all that crap. Being left for the femme fatale who gave her ex the status, kids, etc etc.

I mean how can she ever top being the wife of Brad Pitt, lol. No matter what she does, it's always there and I think she'll always be overcompensating for it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well, to be fair Pitt gave Jolie the "status". Before Brad she was just known for being Billy Bob's skanky wife. She became Saint Angelina after the hookup with Pitt, most likely started by her PR people to help with her Black Widow HoBag press. Both Jennifer and Angelina greatly benefited from hooking up with Pitt, although for the life of me I can't see the attraction of any of them.

^^ Fair enough. Pitt was definitely a bigger star than both of them, but I think he's taken more "seriously" now that he's with Jolie.

Not that he deserves it of course.

And I'm not sure how Aniston benefited at all, considering how it all worked out for her.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information